New seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events are the usual fare, a combination of challenge events with varying degrees of difficulty featuring non-race cars and race cars alike.
This week’s prizes focus on brutish performance, ranging from an American classic to two purpose-built racing machines. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more.
All events will be available through May 4th, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non Race Car Challenge
- Red Bull Ring Short Track, 4 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 250,000cr; Silver: 150,000cr, Bronze: 125,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line
- Silver: GT GUNMETAL 004-W
- Bronze: GT METALLIC 002-C
Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge
- Deep Forest Raceway Reverse, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 390,000cr; Silver: 234,000cr, Bronze: 195,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Mobil 1 NSX ’01
- Silver: Matte Light Grey
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 001-C
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Grand Valley Speedway, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 580,000cr; Silver: 348,000cr, Bronze: 290,000cr
- Gift: Gold: FTO Super Touring Car
- Silver: GT CHROME 004-W
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 001-C
See more articles on GT6 Seasonal Events.