A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6 showcasing beginner, intermediate and expert level challenges. The events feature non-race cars with prizes unlike those offered in the previous week’s festivities.
As of tomorrow the following changes will be made to the scheduled events moving forward:
- Frequency of updates will be changed from once every week to once every other week
- Hosted race event entry periods will be changed from 2 to 4 weeks
- Ranking registration times and entry periods for time and drift trial events will be changed from 2 to 4 weeks and 4 to 8 weeks, respectively
Although the update will affect all events moving forward, more events will be made available at each interval with increased prizes, such as higher credit payouts and the return of popular gift cars.
This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more. All events will be available through September 23rd, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Italian Festival
- Circuito di Roma, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 400PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 130,000cr; Silver: 80,000cr, Bronze: 65,000cr
- Gift: Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 ’06
Intermediate Level Fighting Muscle Cars
- Midfield Raceway, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 210,000cr; Silver: 126,000cr, Bronze: 105,000cr
- Gift: Infiniti Coupe Concept ’06
Expert Level Rain Meisters
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Racing/Rain compounds or less
- Gold: 365,000cr; Silver: 219,000cr; Bronze: 182,500cr
- Gift: Audi RS6 Avant ’08
GT6 Photomode image by hawk2201.