A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges involving an eclectic mix of machinery ranging from 90’s Japanese classics to hot hatches. This week’s challenges are as follows – remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for more analysis, discussion, tips, and tricks!
All events will be available through March 25th, 2015 at 22:00 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Japanese 90’s Challenge
- Special Stage Route 5, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Year: 1999 or earlier
- Gold: 95,000cr; Silver: 57,000cr, Bronze: 47,500cr
- Gift: Matte Dark Green
Intermediate Level Muscle Car Battle
- Trial Mountain Circuit, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 130,000cr; Silver: 78,000cr, Bronze: 65,000cr
- Gift: GT GREY 010-N
Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race
- Circuito de Madrid Reverse, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Comfort/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 180,000cr; Silver: 108,000cr; Bronze: 90,000cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 001-C
GT6 Photomode image by RandomCarGuy17.