LEXUS LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo”

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 359 comments
Xjq5hBLLt81KA9rf0EBjltICzs2xDHB9TivKP96j5mZOZjI54vp1jsfGQu4mLO4KyDauqsvq4QPztvfKQNmAUxGl=s200

I like how new Lexuses look.

You mean promised stuff like Vision GT?

Oddly, Vision GT is well behind schedule - we were supposed to have all "30" after 1 year (just under three a month) and we're not even halfway by 15 months (just under one a month). I say "oddly" as you don't seem to be complaining about that, only about a couple of features they promised in a "future update" along with ten others that have already arrived, by updates.

New Course Maker

New Course Maker

Go away.

New Course Maker
That's one of the 2 remaining things promised to come in a future update at launch, yes. The other is B-Spec. Of the 12 things promised to come in a future update at launch, 83% have been implemented. By update.

It's still odd that you're not complaining about the missed completion date for Vision GT, but hey.

That's one of the 2 remaining things promised to come in a future update at launch, yes. The other is B-Spec. Of the 12 things promised to come in a future update at launch, 83% have been implemented. By update.

It's still odd that you're not complaining about the missed completion date for Vision GT, but hey.

Just leave him be, Famine, you are wasting your breath. He's too thick to understand such a basic issue, I am afraid.

Back on topic, I was quite surprised with such a sudden announcement for the Lexus. Came out of nowhere...

.........Well, hey, what do you know. A Lexus VGT, eh. Keep'em coming. Again, hopefully it's fully tunable, unlike its Toyota cousin...So far, there are only a couple of teasers so I'll wait for a full reveal for my judgement.

New Course Maker

You really have to be bored.

.........Well, hey, what do you know. A Lexus VGT, eh. Keep'em coming. Again, hopefully it's fully tunable, unlike its Toyota cousin...So far, there are only a couple of teasers so I'll wait for a full reveal for my judgement.

Heh, I do hope that as well. Speaking of that, does the real-life LF concept have clear specs? As in engine data and so on? Because if it does, at least it should have a clear horsepower rating, unlike it's cousin...

Heh, I do hope that as well. Speaking of that, does the real-life LF concept have clear specs? As in engine data and so on? Because if it does, at least it should have a clear horsepower rating, unlike it's cousin...

Not much is known but the real LF-LC concept was said to be a 500hp V8 hybrid.

Not much is known but the real LF-LC concept was said to be a 500hp V8 hybrid.

That's already a start, the FT-1 doesn't even have a rumored engine. Toyota just told us "try and guess what engine it is, folks!" when they unveiled the original FT-1 concept... Same goes for the VGT version.

Also, have you noticed that this car is yet another white VGT car? Has white become the new grey as the VGT's main colour? :lol:

How convenient it is,on the cover nothing promised, in the interviews for the pre orders promised almost everything:cheers:
Here's how it makes honest and respectable business in the 21st century 👍

How convenient it is,on the cover nothing promised, in the interviews for the pre orders promised almost everything:cheers:
I'm not quite sure why you quoted lots of references to the course maker and act like it's a massive deal. It's one of the 12 things that were promised in a future update and one of only 2 that hasn't arrived yet.

Here's the official site again - and that was available at the exact same time the game was announced.

So, got any thoughts on the Vision GT car that this thread is about?

New Course Maker

Honestly, can you quit moaning about the game. Some of us actually love GT6, and the new Lexus looks awesome.

New Course Maker

:nervous:

VGT-booooooooooooooooring,when you will finish this game KAZ????????
No chance for GT7 to sell well if you leave GT6 unfinished without promised stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear you're the single most annoying, relentless troll currently active on GTP. Either actually post something useful for once, or stop spamming threads with crap. You behave like an attention seeking child in every post you make.

In terms of the car, it looks.. a bit meh. Especially after the Alpine. I hope they make something fairly interesting out of it.

The rear end of the 1/2π√LC reminds me of:

hypnotoad.gif

The VGT definitely looks better with black trim instead of that garish satin / brushed silver look.

I like it so far, not sure why.

Last edited:
Back