Update 1.25 is now available to download for Driveclub. Weighing in at 400MB the update introduces the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé and the KTM 1290 Super Duke R as new accolade rewards, a new easy difficulty setting for all tour events, new options for private lobbies, and more based on the continuous feedback from the community.
- Unlock the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé by completing Rank 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Accolade.
- Unlock the KTM 1290 Super Duke R by completing Rank 10 of the KTM Owners Club Accolade.
- All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.
- All cars now feature 15 individual levels. Level up your cars to unlock 15 customisation slots for new special paint types: Flake, Flip and Chrome.
- Vehicle customisation slots have also increased from 4 to 16. This gives you more freedom to change the livery designs across all of your vehicles.
- Driver and Club Accolades have ALL increased from 5 to 10 levels. Levels 6-10 offer significantly more generous fame rewards for you and your club.
- Driver Levels & Elite Levels are now separate. Your Driver Level advances as you earn Fame. Your Elite Level advances as you complete the Elite objectives.
- 5 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 85). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at each level.
- 5 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 25).
- 5 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 60). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at level 60.
- The main menu for DRIVECLUB BIKES has been updated to feature a selection of our favourite #PS4share community photos.
- Awesome new #PS4share community photos are featured as the loading screens for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES.
- Privates Lobbies have new filters for inviting friends, so you can easily see which friends are online and which friends are online playing DRIVECLUB.
- Privates Lobbies have new options for Braking Assist, Laps (up to 25) and Grid Order (including order by result of the previous session).
- Driver and Rider customisation is now featured in the Settings menu for quick and easy access.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.25 arrives in preparation of the newly announced AMG Expansion Pack, which will be made available on December 15th and will include the 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT3, 11 new events and 3 Trophies.
Remember to stop by our Driveclub forum for more discussion and in-depth discussion.