– Formula Gran Turismo at Suzuka, Ocotober 12th, 2014, courtesy of andrea.
A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring non-race and tuned cars, RWD non-race cars, race cars, and the Formula Gran Turismo. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through July 22nd, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Non-Race Car and Tuned Car Super Lap
- Special Stage Route 5
- Normal and tuned cars, 580PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 100,000cr; Silver: 60,000cr, Bronze: 30,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 006-P
Formula Gran Turismo Super Lap
- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
- Racing cars, 880PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 250,000cr; Silver: 138,000cr, Bronze: 87,500cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 008-W
FR Drivetrain Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal cars
- Gold: 98,000cr; Silver: 59,000cr, Bronze: 29,400cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 005-W
Racing Car Drift Trial
- Silverstone International Circuit
- Racing cars
- Gold: 200,000cr; Silver: 110,000cr, Bronze: 60,000cr
- Gift: GT OLD GENERATION 007-W