2019 Le Mans 24 Hours: Preview, Live Streams, Schedules and Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 472 comments
#56 Porsche is lapping around 4 seconds faster than the #85 Ford. The gap is currently 44 seconds.

A fight for GTE Am honours might well be on the cards before the end bar any incidents.

Okay, I'm back guys. Well, I've been back for a while and just been reading your comments for context.
It's a shame on what happened to the Corvette.

So, it seems that the AF Corse #51 Ferrari might actually win GTE Pro this year.

I can't be the only one who thinks spinning the wheels after the stop has finished is fine? It's fine in every other motorsport I watch, why is it so bad in WEC?

AF Corse completed their final stop, they're on the home stretch now.

I really hope that Keating can hold on to win GTE Am.

PUNCTURE FOR #7 TOYOTA!

Meanwhile, Bergmeister only 5.4 seconds down on Keating - this could be a thrilling lead battle coming up in GTE Am!

Looks like he spun the tyres again during the stop-and-go.
Yea, noticed that, real shame, can feel his frustration, but that may have killed the #85's chances of a GTE-AM...

In GTE-Pro my beloved Fords are sitting steady, doesn't look like that big win for the send off is going to happen, podium looks unlikely. But they're running 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th respectively, pretty solid all things considered, especially with BoP with the Fords prior to Le Man :P.

Just woke up. Were they in contention when this happened?

Edit: Wow the #85 Keating Ford still in first. Have they been in first this entire race?
Were.
Probably just lost the race.
Going to have to pit twice.

Maybe again with spinning the tires. Amature. :rolleyes:

What in the hell just happened with the #7!?

Lopez is stuck in third gear and reporting a loss of hybrid power. He just came back out of the pits after picking up a puncture... apparently, he's made it back round and performed another tyre change.

Nakajima takes the lead!

Oh dear, commentary's reporting that Keating may have spun again when serving the penalty!
It was just a chirp this time. They can't reasonably expect zero wheelspin, but Keating originally peeled the thing out from his unscheduled, ACO-required nose change.

I knew they would do something stupid like cut to pointless jargon, which is why I'm watching 2 live streams while watching the race on Motortrend. For when MT does something dumb, I switch to live stream mode.

There's currently someone streaming it on youtube, but the commentary is in French. It's fine for me, I just want to watch the cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keating out, Bleekemolen in, they do have a chance.

It would be nice to see it, though.

RLM is saying that Toyota is completely screwed at this moment now. No matter what happens, they are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. People will say Toyota is playing politics if the 8 yields the lead to the 7, and people will still say they play politics if the 8 winds up winning because of the 7's misfortune.

Back