2019 Le Mans 24 Hours: Preview, Live Streams, Schedules and Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 472 comments
I've bought the livestream from the FIAWEC website, but I'll just be dipping in and out as and when I want to - As much as I love motorsport, I'm not built for endurance spectating.

Hopefully they'll do a better job with the stream than F1 TV does - actually that wouldn't be difficult to be honest.

Is there going to be dedicated thread for the 24h race, or are we just supposed to use this thread?
If we want a standalone thread, I can split the relevant posts out from this one. I don't really mind - there'll be a preview post up in about ten minutes which will create its own thread, and whether I merge that into this or split this into that makes little difference.

If we want a standalone thread, I can split the relevant posts out from this one. I don't really mind - there'll be a preview post up in about ten minutes which will create its own thread, and whether I merge that into this or split this into that makes little difference.
Was wondering about that, makes no difference to me either, I'll find it. About ready to go racing!

Can’t say I’m surprised GTE is getting the lion’s share of coverage so far.

Considering how close both Pro and Am are at the moment you’d think there was just one class of GTs.

#7 Toyota has well and truly checked out. Fastest lap last time round.

Unbelievable how Aston Leads atm considering how they fared last year. The Fight against the vette Reminds me of the final stages of 2017.

I've bought the livestream from the FIAWEC website, but I'll just be dipping in and out as and when I want to - As much as I love motorsport, I'm not built for endurance spectating.

Hopefully they'll do a better job with the stream than F1 TV does - actually that wouldn't be difficult to be honest.

I kinda wanna do that on my laptop as I don't have an iPhone or iPad. Is it easy? Is it in English? Because when I go to do it, it has a French flag on the purchase button. Does that mean that the stream is in french?

Hi guys! Back for my yearly visit to GTP for this race. Is this the official chat thread? Anyone have a link to a compact live timing board?

Hi guys! Back for my yearly visit to GTP for this race. Is this the official chat thread? Anyone have a link to a compact live timing board?
Click on the linked article posted on this page by @GTPNewsWire for every official resource.
Official stream on Twitch in French
Is that actually official? I can't find any connection between that and Lemans.org, and it doesn't appear on anyone else's resource links for this year's race that I can see.

Is that actually official? I can't find any connection between that and Lemans.org, and it doesn't appear on anyone else's resource links for this year's race that I can see.

Good point. Well, I don’t actually know :)

Can someone link to a radio le mans thing so I can have that playing on my phone instead of the Frenchies? I have MotorTrend too but they're not using Radio Le Mans right?

Great start from the GT Pro, 50 minutes in and still Corvette, Porsche, Aston, Ferrari,BMW closely battling it out. A great mix! Hope it stays close

Can someone link to a radio le mans thing so I can have that playing on my phone instead of the Frenchies? I have MotorTrend too but they're not using Radio Le Mans right?
Click on the linked article posted on this page by @GTPNewsWire for every official resource.

Nah, the channel was created on the 12th, it is one of the many that re-broadcasts the stream.
Affirm. Away it goes then.

Don't they usually do local yellows because it's such a long track? Like, broken into zones or something?

The Radio LeMans link goes to their main page and lists their podcasts or already recorded shows for the weekend. I need a live radio.
playerishere.jpg

20190615_150031.jpg

Back