2019 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter yellosnake
  • 986 comments
Andy Petree just crashed a stock car at Goodwood during timed practice. He was driving a Chevy Camaro done up in Austin Dillons gold DOW scheme.

Isn't that the second year in a row he's crashed a car?

Nascar not throwing a caution for single car spins is my new favorite thing.

Also, Chastain WINS at Daytona!!

Last edited:
The Coke Zero Sugar 400 has been postponed due to rain. It will now be tomorrow, July 7th, at 1:00pm ET.

NBC was supposed to be showing the IMSA race at 1 p.m. tomorrow. Anybody know what they're going to do about that race? Show it on NBCSN? CNBC? Tape delay?

Edit: Nevermind. They posted on Twitter it's going to be on CNBC.

I’m sure they were told in the drivers meeting to keep it clean until the end of Stage 2, so they have insurance in case it rains again. I don’t imagine you’ll see too much aggression or chaos until then, but after that who knows.

I’m sure they were told in the drivers meeting to keep it clean until the end of Stage 2, so they have insurance in case it rains again. I don’t imagine you’ll see too much aggression or chaos until then, but after that who knows.
Kurt Busch and Ricky Stenhouse disagree lol. Also Denny Hamlin nearly taking out two teammates in one move

It’s still Daytona

Really not sure what Harvick thought would happen there. :odd: His closing speed on the 2 was pretty decent, and the 2 car was visibly squirrelley over the past few laps.

Inevitable wrecks aside, this is the best package ever at Daytona and Talladega in my opinion in the 20 years I’ve been watching. Love seeing the drivers having to actually drive and fight with the cars at 200mph.

As usual, whenever NASCAR manages to do something right, they’ll mess with it.

Also props to DiBurrito in the 95 getting through that without incident. Based on how things are going, I'm feeling that Byron and the 24 team have a good shot at picking up the win today.

Latest Posts

Back