GT Sport Update v1.43 Arrives August 27, Adds Five New Cars And Rain

• Thread starter VeeDoubleU
  • 423 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3000gt is My favorite in the pack. The Subaru a close 2nd. Then Honda s2000 and s13. I am not to excited about levin. I think its to simular to the trueno. I would rather see them pick the lancer evo 6 or 9 in that spot. It looks to be the first gen 3000 gt. To me we need gen2 Also 1997 twinturbo shape and gen3 the 99 twinturbo version. They have never been premium either so that would be cool to see them getting premium treatmeant

This is quite odd. I'm unable to find any other source for the video. I've searched through the usual places such as GT websites, accounts, and the playstation accounts.

Although MotoGamesTV is a very trustworthy source of videos and usually posts videos after they are publicly uploaded elsewhere, along with its own content.

I'm going to hold my own horses right now until the trailer appears publicly from a GT Source, as it may be that MotoGamesTV have accessed a now-deleted video (that's an educated guess).

This is quite odd. I'm unable to find any other source for the video. I've searched through the usual places such as GT websites, accounts, and the playstation accounts.

Although MotoGamesTV is a very trustworthy source of videos and usually posts videos after they are publicly uploaded elsewhere, along with its own content.

I'm going to hold my own horses right now until the trailer appears publicly from a GT Source, as it may be that MotoGamesTV have accessed a now-deleted video (that's an educated guess).

This video of an August Update Trailer appeared on the MotoGamesTV YouTube account

Is there an official public GTSport release of the video?

Trailer was released on PlayStation Poland twitter account with note "available now", so I think that I can say yes, it's official. Otherwise, I was trolled lol.

About SPA, it's coming 'soon' no one said when, so it might be in September update or we might get two updates in Septembers... Who knows...

It will certainly be the coupe Impreza Version VI '99, you can clearly see a rear windshield wiper, which was available only on the coupe model, the sedan didn't have it (as usual for most sedans). Sad news for those who wanted the 4-door Impreza back.
This video of an August Update Trailer appeared on the MotoGamesTV YouTube account

Is there an official public GTSport release of the video?

He's right.

Been lurking for a while.

At least we can stop with: "MUH RAIN!" Right?

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if some start destroying their copies of GT Sport. Lol. (I'm only joking.)

I thought I heard Jimmy Broadbent say Spa is coming soon. And we all know what PD Soon means...

You did. The way he said it made me feel it's a little way off or it could be he just doesn't know himself.

I swear this would be an incredibly dumb move from PD if they aren't actually releasing Spa this Tuesday. Nothing kills hype for a new update faster than teasing content only to tell the players they can't have it. It's what killed the hype for the otherwise solid Sardegna update and it's going to kill the hype for the Wet RBR update if they pull this stunt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back