GT Sport Update v1.43 Arrives August 27, Adds Five New Cars And Rain

• Thread starter VeeDoubleU
  • 423 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I kinda saw this coming and for rain I am happy we get to play it in the red bull ring now they just need to add them slowly into other tracks.

Also about Spa, I am pretty sure Kazunori said a long awaited track is coming to GTS so yeah it never specified when. People who are dissapointed should have just kept their expectations low, besides it's coming anyways soon..

One man's junk is another man's gold.

As an Impreza and JDM fan this update speaks to me more than an update of 5 supercars would. It's each to their own.

Oh and it's free. If it was paid I would understand people complaining.
Well don't mock other people liking supercars if you really believe it's "each to their own"..

we know graphically that spa will not be perfect so pk wait until next month to introduce it in the update!

As much as I enjoyed seeing Spa in this weekend's World Tour streams, I am absolutely fine with what's coming in tomorrow's update. Should be interesting to see what other tracks might receive rain in the long-run.

For the rest of the update, the 'Update Details' page will once again be my greatest ally.

Spa had unfinished graphics, the trees lack of detail... Is still in the works amd and makes sense why it's coming next month.

I thought I was the only person that thought Spa looked visually a bit off/unpolished compared to what we've been given with other tracks, makes perfect sense to hold it a little longer if that is in fact the case (since I have no hands-on experience of it from the weekend). I remember people complaining about how imperfect the rain at RBR looked when it was first showcased, and then similarly complained when rain wasn't introduced the next day.

WHUR SPÂ?

...there, quota filled. Opening bets that the November update is when the timeless "WHÜR SPÆ?" gets answered.

Welp, if it's only 90% complete, then let Spa coming the next month. at least, we know the track will be there.

I'm ok with this, don't be disappointed about Spa. Rain is coming tomorrow, and we all waited that for a looooooong time. Also, the car selection is really great, with a lot of JDM cars that was mostly standards, i think ?

EC5PMa6UcAI_oXO.jpg:large

EC5PLrFU8AgMqVB.jpg:large

EC5PKy_U4AUeQDh.jpg:large

EC5PNGtUwAAxK6s.jpg:large
EC5PN3uUEAEL2qL.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back