April update???

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 126 comments
What about the Gr.4 Supra non special edition that was supposed to be made available?

I’m not sure if you’re aware, but there are some stuff going on that might affect development times, etc

Might wanna look it up

I’m not sure if you’re aware, but there are some stuff going on that might affect development times, etc

Might wanna look it up

This is misdirection. In all aspects.

The Gr4 Supra was available to people who completed the survey late last year before the first bat was ever eaten.

PD could flip a switch and let the Gr4 A90 be available for in game purchase whenever they felt like it.

Further the tweet that Kaz made about continuning 'modest content' was made well before lockdown was even a thing.

Check the timeline. It's all there.

While I'm all for practical steps for limiting spread of an pandemic I'm obviously not accepting of people blaming "pandemic" on any questionable choices especially corporate.

Corporate apoligising is terribly unbecoming.

Well, with the RX-V GT3 coming via an update on May 25th, I think April will just bring updates sans cars. No biggie for me. I've got the E30, 993 RS CS and R32 keeping me busy in GTS. As well as PC2 satisfying my Multi-class urges.

Last update, we got a car from England, one from Italy and one from Japan. Maybe the next is Japan(RX-V GT3), one from USA and one from Germany. Who the heck knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back