https://sharemods.com/i45t3mbr1ng9/valenciart.7z.html
preview.png

Update VAO
Fixed Uncounted pit stop
Fixed Wall pit

PS: no problem found for the hotlap

Last edited:
Are there any hell RX track for AC?

Maybe... Unfinished and I have no idea how to make AI do a joker lap. Maybe you could fool it with pit stops? Not sure.

Do the rules allow me to link this here as long as I'm not charging money for it? Contains Dirt Rally assets.
*EDIT: Nevermind, it was posted a page later.

Last edited:
Circuit Ricardo Tormo
Unknown / Fixed by Assetto-fr.tk
https://sharemods.com/78v79stqc3rt/valenciart.7z.html
preview.png

Update VAO
Fixed Uncounted pit stop

PS: no problem found for the hotlap
Hi ! :)

Is this "reworks" taken from this one which I talked some weeks ago !?
Circuit Ricardo Tormo (Valencia/Spain)
Mediafire Link
: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yw20vvcvk9ss81c/valenciart.rar

I searched this track (I appreciated it a lot on Race 07) via the "search box" of this forum, It costs nothing but some (little) time..!
I wrote it like a wink for some lazy people here. ;)

By the way, the track is excellent It's a great work on it. 👍

:cheers:
Anyway, the track shown in my quote works fine without any time issue and has been a good surprise for some of us in this thread.

Cheers. :cheers:

Last edited:
Do the rules allow me to link this here as long as I'm not charging money for it? Contains Dirt Rally assets.
*EDIT: Nevermind, it was posted a page later.
Could you give a link to the page where this is located? Search does not help find ...

The work on adding assets is great and much needed on some of these stale looking Kunos tracks. It’s a shame there is no way to easily replace the awful looking standard tree textures.

2019 Nordschleife well-beiing package

- added 2019 brandings around the track (the Hyundai ads on start/finish look **** due to Kunos bad texture assets)
- darkened the grass and vegetation
- removed AC scrittles from the track
- added crowd sounds and some techno music around the whole track (hear it at Hatzenbach, Brünnchen, Schwalbenschwanz, Pflanzgarten & Ferris Wheel)
- added campfires and torches

Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-28-34.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-28-6.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-27-55.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-28-48.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-27-3.jpg

upload_2020-7-4_12-39-27-png.937303

upload_2020-7-4_11-16-12-png.937291

Extract the .rar into your ks_nordschleife folder. Works also with ks_nurburgring.

Thanks to @B_Isak who brought this to my attention! It could not be done without your help and initiative! Many thanks to @Fuzo for his soundbank files I have used here.

To get the campfires and smoke to work you need to have "new smoke" in particles fx enabled! Works only with CSP!

I hope many of you will follow and edit the sterileness out of the tracks!

Updated link:
https://we.tl/t-3IyGUGy1HT

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-28-48.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_panamera_ks_nordschleife_4-6-120-13-28-48.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Magna Steyr
gilles75 / Fixed by Assetto-fr.tk
https://sharemods.com/qlmcyun7tgvi/magna_steyr.7z.html
preview.png

Add VAO
Update GrassFX
Fixed Uncounted pit stop
Slightly confused with this update too, VAO was already included and your grass fx is in the extension folder but the one supplied by @slider666 is already supplied in the .\extension\config\tracks\ folder download here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-586#post-12908080

Plus you removed sliderman from the author credits in the UI? He did an awful lot of work with this track and I know you left the readme file in place, but you didn't add your updates to that either.

I'm all for your improvements but I think a collaboration with your last 2 updates and the recent guys who have been fixing or improving them would be a better solution. Otherwise it's going to cause fragmentation (my opinion of course)?

- added 2019 brandings around the track (the Hyundai ads on start/finish look **** due to Kunos bad texture assets)
- added crowd sounds and bass music around the whole track (hear it at Hatzenbach, Brünnchen, Schwalbenschwanz, Pflanzgarten & Ferris Wheel)

View attachment 937310 View attachment 937311 View attachment 937312 View attachment 937313 View attachment 937314

Extract the rar into your ks_nordschleife folder. Works also with ks_nurburgring.

Thanks to @B_Isak who brought this to my attention! I hope many of you will follow and edit the sterileness out of the tracks!

cool addition but where the file for it ?

Last edited:
One of the best car ever made has made its way to AC !

ac-mods-tile_hsv_vs_pack.jpg

Holden HSV VS Clubsport and GTS/R (2in1)

Holden HSV VS Clubsport and GTS/R (2in1)

Mod includes 2 versions;
HSV VS Clubsport 185i
HSV VS GTS/R 215i (HRT optimised 230kw version)

Last Updated
July 04, 2020

Credits
Model by Turn10, mod by RJE

http://assettomods.com/holden-hsv-vs-clubsport-and-gts-r-2in1/
The steering must be really light if the driver can steer just by using the tips of his thumbs...

- darkened the grass and vegetation
- removed AC scrittles from the track
- added crowd sounds and some techno music around the whole track (hear it at Hatzenbach, Brünnchen, Schwalbenschwanz, Pflanzgarten & Ferris Wheel)

View attachment 937311
View attachment 937312
View attachment 937313
View attachment 937317
View attachment 937314
upload_2020-7-4_12-39-27-png.937303

upload_2020-7-4_11-16-12-png.937291

Extract the zip into your ks_nordschleife folder. Works also with ks_nurburgring.

Thanks to @B_Isak who brought this to my attention! It could not be done without your help and initiative! Many thanks to @Fuzo for his soundbank files I have used here.

To get the campfires and smoke to work you need to have "new smoke" in particles fx enabled! Works only with CSP!

I hope many of you will follow and edit the sterileness out of the tracks!

Updated link:
https://we.tl/t-3IyGUGy1HT

Really cool, thank you!
That is the perfect track for these campfires.

Maddening VR FPS issue with Content Manager and SOL that's just started. Still troubleshooting.

A power off and on or restart "fixes" the issue for one or two race sessions, then it returns.

Power on or restart PC, first two races at optimal FPS for VR.

Third race, first shows optimal, then drops to 22FPS.

Restart PC, first two races, optimal FPS, third race, 22FPS.

I haven't changed anything. Was working great, and it must be a coincidence that I attempted to launch Maple Valley without turning off Merge Meshes and it constantly crashed, then turned it off, the track loaded, but at 22 FPS, and every other track the same, until a restart.

I've updated the nVidia and USB drivers, checked Oculus drivers.

Oculus Rift
Windows 10
CM v 0.8.2123.36398
CSP 0.1.61

I've tested ACC and RaceRoom. Smooth as butter, even after testing right after AC-CM develops the 22 FPS problem. Extremely well-ventilated PC with monitored temperatures, and no issues there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maddening VR FPS issue with Content Manager and SOL that's just started. Still troubleshooting.

A power off and on or restart "fixes" the issue for one or two race sessions, then it returns.

Power on or restart PC, first two races at optimal FPS for VR.

Third race, first shows optimal, then drops to 22FPS.

Restart PC, first two races, optimal FPS, third race, 22FPS.

I haven't changed anything. Was working great, and it must be a coincidence that I attempted to launch Maple Valley without turning off Merge Meshes and it constantly crashed, then turned it off, the track loaded, but at 22 FPS, and every other track the same, until a restart.

I've updated the nVidia and USB drivers, checked Oculus drivers.

Oculus Rift
Windows 10
CM v 0.8.2123.36398
CSP 0.1.61
By any chance could a piece of hardware be overheating? Could make sense that it's fine after a restart until heats up? A long shot I know but worth checking out.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back