P1ButtPlug
(Banned)
- 964

- Some where
Dude made an update to that update that broke it, but the changes he made that DIDN'T break things seemed somewhat worthwhile, so I uploaded a new one that incorporated his changes, and fixed what he broke while making those changes. It wasn't some little "one-upsmanship" or "getting the last word" it was putting out a final product that incorporated both of our fixes that didn't actually break anything.
Excellent, I'm not confused anymore! Thanks!
Not directed at you but this is just what I was describing above. Now, mix in different versions, creators, fixers and dates of changes of versions and on and on..... This same thing goes for cars. So would anyone mind if I or someone else came back and made changes to the 3rd changes and fixes because I didn't like it, then post it (*if you liked the 2nd fixes of the other fixes, don't install. But you can, folder names are different....
This is why I think there's 6 versions of Laguna.
Dunno, like when Slider fixes something, I d/l it, then don't touch it again (because he's one thats damn good at it). Because you may not even know for a month that the new fixer made some changes to Sliders fixes that I liked, or broke something that Slider created.
Now - imagine someone new(er) coming to AC or here
And we're only talking about one track.