Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,768 comments
The Top Tier Gadu Boyz made an update for the F355 & F1

When it was made? The version I have is the same as the new?
Mine is on the left UI, although it doesn't matter.
1639000010586.png

Hi! can someone please help me with these side mirrors?
I've had that issue in the past with some mods and if I remember correctly, adding these lines to the car's extension file should fix that issue:

[SMART_MIRROR]
DISALLOW_REFLECTION_TILTING = 1 ; disable that simple tilting effect (for cars with monitors)
DISALLOW_MAPPING_NORMALIZATION = 1 ; by default since 0.1.49 Custom Shaders Patch automatically remaps UV
; for mirrors to make sure aspect ratio is correct. Set this value to 1 to disable it for a particular car.
; Requires AC reload if changed.

I've had that issue in the past with some mods and if I remember correctly, adding these lines to the car's extension file should fix that issue:

[SMART_MIRROR]
DISALLOW_REFLECTION_TILTING = 1 ; disable that simple tilting effect (for cars with monitors)
DISALLOW_MAPPING_NORMALIZATION = 1 ; by default since 0.1.49 Custom Shaders Patch automatically remaps UV
; for mirrors to make sure aspect ratio is correct. Set this value to 1 to disable it for a particular car.
; Requires AC reload if changed.
Thx! That worked! Have one new problem though.. it is mirror image haha

Attachments

• 264048080_1691915717679007_7977994214290006664_n.jpg
    264048080_1691915717679007_7977994214290006664_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
Thx! That worked! Have one new problem though.. it is mirror image haha
Try adding:

[REAL_MIRROR_N] ; where N is mirror index
ROTATION = 0, 0 ; rotation
FOV = 10 ; field of view in degress
ASPECT_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for aspect ratio
IS_MONITOR = 0 ; set to 1 to make mirror act as a monitor
FLIP = 0 ; set to 1 to flip mirror

You'll need to put the mirror number in so the top line reads: [REAL_MIRROR_1] ... or 2 or 3, depending on which mirror you're flipping.

And then set the last line to: FLIP = 1

Try adding:

[REAL_MIRROR_N] ; where N is mirror index
ROTATION = 0, 0 ; rotation
FOV = 10 ; field of view in degress
ASPECT_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for aspect ratio
IS_MONITOR = 0 ; set to 1 to make mirror act as a monitor
FLIP = 0 ; set to 1 to flip mirror

You'll need to put the mirror number in so the top line reads: [REAL_MIRROR_1] ... or 2 or 3, depending on which mirror you're flipping.

And then set the last line to: FLIP = 1
Thx for the help that did the trick :D

Screenshot_rm_lancia_037_evo2_krajiskazmija_6-12-121-22-24-47.jpg

Lancia 037 evo2 v2
little update
fixed mirrors (thx to xezez)
adjusted steering ratio
more final gears

Download https://sharemods.com/jzu6ko8s8lc9/rm_lancia_037_evo2.rar.html

what is the name of the delta application in the video please?

Last edited:
Don't buy MSFS then. It has ruined AC for me graphically.
I know one is planes one is cars. But the sky and the tones in it, its just a masterpiece.

For me I have all the 'sims'.
Just worth having them all sat there IMO.
Dirt rally, rfactor 1 and 2 etc etc.

Only real truth to what is better is when i check the game time in steam and AC is over 3000 hours, nearest to that is rae room at 250 hours and Rfactor 2 at 240 odd....

Not sure what is the 'best' but i know what i play more...

I'ver put 300 hours on MSFS in about a month and a bit though!
All of my mates love that game. There is obviously something going on! I must try it.

How much Reiza conversions are kicking about? And who is the go to person? I'm talking tracks AND cars. I loved AMS1 and have come over to AC now full time and basically would like to add AMS1 into AC...if possible. I've seen about 5/6 track conversions which I have by vheth, but is there anywhere else I should look? Is it possible to convert AMS2 tracks?!

Last edited:
If youre interested

23_abudhabi_gp21.jpgScreenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_23_abudhabi_gp21_9-11-121-15-55-36.jpg

Race Week 22 Abu Dhabi Track update (Not new layout -Sadly) Extensions, Skins, Crowd, SoundFX

for RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0k

The Following Track has been updated in the GDrive (link below)

1830-1900 hrs is a good test for lights - Digital flags work in Race mode
Crowd SoundFX best in F3 camera replay

I have added some [Fictional] banner updates based on this years known sponsors, crowds and SoundFX

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the acu_yasmarina version and drop the skins and SFX/Data/Extension folders into the track folder and rename track in ext_config.ini file from TRACK_FILE = 23_abudhabi_gp21.kn5 to TRACK_FILE = acu_yasmarina.kn5​

Custom F1 2021 Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
GDrive link to tracks https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OowvVEJmavIHA-8EVc3NfcHrUy0NFqU_?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back