Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
Hey everybody and a good morning to you all! Did anyone grab that Brazlian track that went up on RD in the early hours only for it to disappear in the early hours also. Seemed to be a properly made high end track (was half asleep though) however the name I do not know other than it starts with the letter P.

Real shame you can't make custom preview images for it. 😕
I'd really like to tweak the driver's posture too so his right hand doesn't clip through the steering wheel when turning left, but... I'll have to live with that.
I noticed this is the same basic model as the SET 2020 car... it's amazing how proper artistic use of shaders can transform a cockpit. And Kudos to Lucac26 for bucking the recent trend of superdark cockpits and overdone VAO.

@Masscot I didn't know Cary Grant had ever live in North Korea?!?!

He must have caused quite a stir when he's seen on the street there since he's so much taller than the average North Korean. They must also be fascinated to hear about his adventures with LSD psychotherapy, which I presume to be off-limits to anyone but the Supreme Leader and Kim Jong Carey. 🤩

Last edited:
And not being able to adjust the steering assist setting in the config file upsets my driving experience too!

Oh well. In the trash it goes.

And I might as well be the first person to say it in 2022: For these reasons, I hate encryption. 😁 What a waste of an otherwise very nice mod.
I've totally changed my opinion on encryption.
I'll admit i was pointed over to this thread via discord as i was one of the pro encryption lot.

What did change my mind was actually EASY's ATCC improvements.
I thought i'd try them and in fairness he improved a lot.
Running 30 car grids with them due to LODS and having wipers etc.

So i went from thinking "this is why encryption should exsist"
To "if the ATCC were encrypted then they would still have annoying flaws."

Maybe now the noisy bunch have gone, and maybe as EASY is close to ilija, maybe encryption could be disbanded for at least any stolen models from other titles.

Maybe now the noisy bunch have gone, and maybe as EASY is close to ilija, maybe encryption could be disbanded for at least any stolen models from other titles.
The other problematic thing for me is that notion that 'one size fits all'. I mean, how can a person running a 3nm Logitec wheel on a cheap wheel stand have the same ffb/steering assist settings as someone using a 20nm direct drive wheel on a heavy rig that's all but bolted to the floor?

Then there's the basic fact that some people like their sim racing cars to feel like 'game cars' (i.e. super light and fast steering), while others are trying to replicate the same weight and feel of a real car. If you can't get into the car.ini file, it's impossible to tune the steering to suit your own equipment and preferences.

The ability to encrypt shold be behind a paywall to discourage wannabes content-makers.
Plus it should work, ergo allow all basic tweaks before even existing.

You have no serious business-plan and quality control?
No encryption for you, and welcome to the meatgrinder.

Another WIP incoming !
Someone know how can I made easily wipers Animation and wipers working for RainFX ?

Thanks in advance !
preview.jpg

Camino Viejo De Montserrat v1.0

View attachment 1103031
View attachment 1103033
View attachment 1103032

note: I am just a messenger
Billboard/textures/balloons skin available here:

Screenshot_l26_a110_2017_anon_camino_2-1-122-9-32-37.jpg

Last edited:
New link in the listing (line 565 in real tab)
Hi Breathe, You've done great work on the track list and it's very much appreciated I was wondering if a rating column would be possible. I realise this could be subjective or if you can see stats on which version is downloaded more this may help on which track version you look at first.
If not no worries and keep up the great work.

Hi Breathe, You've done great work on the track list and it's very much appreciated I was wondering if a rating column would be possible. I realise this could be subjective or if you can see stats on which version is downloaded more this may help on which track version you look at first.
If not no worries and keep up the great work.
Your request about the rating column will be very difficult.
I suggest check the A Column with the @gutbomb reviews

Hey everybody and a good morning to you all! Did anyone grab that Brazlian track that went up on RD in the early hours only for it to disappear in the early hours also. Seemed to be a properly made high end track (was half asleep though) however the name I do not know other than it starts with the letter P.

"potenza" the download in RD was a pdf with a link to the download. I'm guessing it got deleted bc it wasn't a track.

Let me ask you guys a question....

If you had to take your best guess, how many tracks would you say are available for Assetto Corsa between the original default ones and ALL the modded tracks out there? I feel like I've seen so many tracks over the years I can't even begin to put a number on it. So what figure would you say is most accurate? 1000 tracks? 5000 tracks? 10,000 tracks? 20,000? 50,000? 100K? I wish we had a database somewhere where we could get an approximate number lol.

Let me ask you guys a question....

If you had to take your best guess, how many tracks would you say are available for Assetto Corsa between the original default ones and ALL the modded tracks out there? I feel like I've seen so many tracks over the years I can't even begin to put a number on it. So what figure would you say is most accurate? 1000 tracks? 5000 tracks? 10,000 tracks? 20,000? 50,000? 100K? I wish we had a database somewhere where we could get an approximate number lol.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back