Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
Here is the .psd file I used for the 2005 GT1 skinpack. Also I don't have the font, but the red number layer set for GT1 and black for GT2.

Speaking of 2005 FIA GT... my skinpack was incomplete, right? What if...
Thanks! It was oddly absent in web world...

Do anybody else notice that the CM's paintshop editor is borked? The "Project other side" and "With Symmetry" feature stop working. Unsure if it cause by any CSP, because I will also have to the downgrade latest Pure addons and settings.

Do anybody else notice that the CM's paintshop editor is borked? The "Project other side" and "With Symmetry" feature stop working. Unsure if it cause by any CSP, because I will also have to the downgrade latest Pure addons and settings.
The paintshop doesn't work with any of the recent previews I've tried. I always downgrade to 1.79 when I use it then reinstall the 1.80 preview after.

Just tried it on my PC and the symmetry option works. I downloaded it via the App Shelf. Maybe you have an older version then.
Install CSP previews manually!!!
1695703134476.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply, but sorry I tried reinstalling everything manually by copy and paste the entire CSP folder into the main AC root folder, reinstall the Paintshop app from the app shelf and nearly reset every CM settings back to default and the results are still the same. Thanks for the help regardless.

Screenshot (77336).png

Screenshot (77335).png

Screenshot (77337).png

Screenshot (77338).png

Extra A is IGNITION
Extra B is START

Press the button/key you assign as A to turn the ignition on, then hold B until engine starts.
A lot of wheel users (myself included) have Extra A, B, C and D mapped to the rotary knobs of their steering wheels (so left/right on the LHS rotary does A/B, and left/right on the RHC rotary does C/D) so you can't 'hold B' to start the engine, because rotary switches send a single pulse.
Editing the config to disable 'hold mode' will fix it:

Code:
[EXTRA_SWITCHES]
SWITCH_A = Ignition
;SWITCH_A_FLAGS = HOLD_MODE
SWITCH_B = Starter
;SWITCH_B_FLAGS = HOLD_MODE

Didn't know that existed lmao. How do u even activate that ? I've only got the regular paint shop, not that Forza looking stuff

Last edited:
@Rainmaker87

Hi ! ;)

It's a problem about Monaco 1988 version 2.1.
I got some trouble about the tunnel, I have no lights.

r7b6v3.png

7jm0e7.png

sbggfg.png

u2smvf.png

My CSP is 0.1.79 and CM is 0.8.2561.39678 (Data Version 167).
I don't use Sol, Pure or another layer.

Can You help me please ?

Cheers. :cheers:

EDIT
One more thing, when I go back in the stand after a run, I get a forbidden way indication.
There was no light implemented :) That wrong way sign is normal because the pits are too close to the road that goes into opposite direction.

--------------------------------

UPDATE Monaco 1988

v2.2
-added option to remove 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1
-added tunnel lights
-shader overhaul
-made crowds double sided

PREVIEW for the candidate of this weeks Release Friday:

and of course more car fixs

Last edited:
hi guys, i have a question for you all, i have my championships organized in a row of two and i would like to change that, but i couldn't figure it out how, does any of you know the answer to my "very important" and "life changing" question?

@Rainmaker87 I did try your Mosport2012 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-2012.61990/ for an hotlap and I was afraid a conversion can not compete to @john777 Mosport that is build from scratch, but this is absolutely not the case here. Well done man, great job. The only thing I'm missing is Johns777 moving objects and that waving spectator, but that is peanuts.
One thing, that display board is to low poly!

Request to the semaphore modder @Quark67 could you please make the starting & pits lights working and @Masscot could you please improve the power/utility wires, so the wire shimmer is lesser.
OpenComposite_acs_20230926_174002_L.jpg

Last edited:
Here you are... and others I made in the meanwhile.

You make me wonder if I should modify my nick in something like Semaphoretor :lol:

Attachments

• San Cristobal Autodromo Bolivariano actk_venezuela - Semaphore fix.zip
    726 bytes · Views: 17
  • Sardian Heights 2004 sardianheights - Semaphore fix.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Schottenring Motodrom actk_motodromschotten - Semaphore fix.zip
    1,016 bytes · Views: 14
  • Trophy of the Dunes actk_trophyofthedunes - Semaphore fix.zip
    327 bytes · Views: 12
  • Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuito 2021 valenciart - Semaphore fix 1.1.zip
    896 bytes · Views: 34
  • Warwick Farm 1973 warwick_farm - Semaphore fix.zip
    514 bytes · Views: 27
  • Winton National 2012 winton_club_national - Semaphore fix.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Zaluzani - Semaphore fix.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Queensland Raceway 2014 db_queensland - Semaphore fix.zip
    576 bytes · Views: 34
  • Morgan Park Raceway morgan_park_raceway - Semaphore fix.zip
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Lienz Reworked lienz_reworked - Semaphore fix.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Mosport Park Canadian Tire Motorsport 2012 mosport2012 - Semaphore fix.zip
    600 bytes · Views: 9
  • Forest Motorpark actk_forestmotorpark - Semaphore fix.zip
    400 bytes · Views: 16
  • Fox Island actk_foxisland - Semaphore fix.zip
    741 bytes · Views: 19
  • Gotland Ring 2008 actk_ngotland - Semaphore fix.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Guapore Autodromo Internacional actk_guapore - Semaphore fix.zip
    347 bytes · Views: 24
  • Haki Forest actk_hakiforest - Semaphore fix.zip
    756 bytes · Views: 19
  • Helsinki International Circuit 2023 helsinki23 - Semaphore fix.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Hethel Lotus Driving Academy 2022 actk_testtracklotus - Semaphore fix.zip
    391 bytes · Views: 14
UPDATE MoSport 2012

v2.3
-added working start lights by Quark67
-fixed some missing double sided
-changed a low res texture
-other small fixes

BTW Fuji 1968 overhaul v2.0 is pre-released for Patreons now!

Last edited:
A lot of wheel users (myself included) have Extra A, B, C and D mapped to the rotary knobs of their steering wheels (so left/right on the LHS rotary does A/B, and left/right on the RHC rotary does C/D) so you can't 'hold B' to start the engine, because rotary switches send a single pulse.

Code:
[EXTRA_SWITCHES]
SWITCH_A = Ignition
SWITCH_B = Starter
on both my rotary buttons I can hold all directions (not at the same time ofcourse).. and I only have a Thrustmaster T300, not Fanatec or Moza or anything fancy like that...
Would the cheaper wheels be better at somethin ?? ;)

I am having some psychological issue with AC lately. Since around CSP 1.78 and since playing around with updated Pure . 205 , CSP .180, PP Filters etc the game started to look cartoonish compared to other sims. The tracks look visibly crayonish, or color pencil like. The cars, although amazing in Custom Showroom, just dont reflect the same in the game. I am a VR user, but I just cannot unsee it now. And after playing AMS2 the tracks even feel narrower on AC. When I play AMS2 all that dissapears for me.

Is it just me, do you see it too, and should I just accept that a 10 year old game is stretching its graphical potential and I should be happy to have the content variety and sacrifice the minimal graphic fidelity impact.

I think it's a real shame what I'm reporting, but I took a closer look at the BCRC mods and lo and behold, I was right. He destroys more than he creates new things, all of his edited mods are more broken than before, windshield wipers no longer work, mirrors are simply deleted, errors in the edited mods are taken over and more. a few new meshes on it and physics copied, the garbage is ready, of course he wants money too, really sad. I have no idea whether it belongs here, but everyone be warned.

Now he's crying on Patreon that all of his beautiful work was stolen, so please, if everyone saw it that way, we'd all be on Patreon, right? I don't even want to know what work I and many others have already put into this game and hobby for free...

Last edited:
I think it's a real shame what I'm reporting, but I took a closer look at the BCRC mods and lo and behold, I was right. He destroys more than he creates new things, all of his edited mods are more broken than before, windshield wipers no longer work, mirrors are simply deleted, errors in the edited mods are taken over and more. a few new meshes on it and physics copied, the garbage is ready, of course he wants money too, really sad. I have no idea whether it belongs here, but everyone be warned.

Now he's crying on Patreon that all of his beautiful work was stolen, so please, if everyone saw it that way, we'd all be on Patreon, right? I don't even want to know what work I and many others have already put into this game and hobby for free...
funny story, I've never heard of the guy, but I followed the link shared yesterday on here to his Discord, and downloaded the mods, and left the server...

I ended up deleting them all anyway, as they look suspiciously like assets I'd seen before, and he didn't name a single car or do any of the UI properly, so I just gave up in a few minutes and moved on...

An hour or so later, I got a message from Discord Support locking my account and claiming "suspicious activity"... I think this ****er reported my account for downloading his mods and I had to reset my password and re-log in on all my devices.

Was it a private/restricted server? No idea, but the post yesterday made no indication it was.

Lesson learned with him... Avoid.

Code:
[EXTRA_SWITCHES]
SWITCH_A = Ignition
SWITCH_B = Starter
I have a Fanatec Formula V2 wheel and I thought about mapping them to the little mini toggle switches in the center of the wheel. Is it A+B or A then B? My keyboard is on a tv tray table about arms length away. I don't have it really right there next to my wheel like in a fixed cockpit type of layout. It would be easier if I could figure out something on the wheel. I don't have very much confidence about going into files to disable something.

on both my rotary buttons I can hold all directions (not at the same time ofcourse).. and I only have a Thrustmaster T300, not Fanatec or Moza or anything fancy like that...
Would the cheaper wheels be better at somethin ?? ;)
"All directions"..?
Sounds like funky switches or joysticks, not rotaries? You can't hold a rotary switch down, you rotate it left or right and it sends one pulse with each 'click'.
I think something got lost in translation here.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back