- 930

- 127.0.0.1
yeah 2010 in the next 3 days, and 2011 around 1 february (hopefully)Wow, which race introduced the new Honda spec?? Btw 2010 Update and 2011 this month, is it right?? Not sure if you said this...
yeah 2010 in the next 3 days, and 2011 around 1 february (hopefully)Wow, which race introduced the new Honda spec?? Btw 2010 Update and 2011 this month, is it right?? Not sure if you said this...
1 February??? Man finally smb who can travel through time heheh, yeah keeps up the hype a bityeah 2010 in the next 3 days, and 2011 around 1 february (hopefully)
guess the second number1 February??? Man finally smb who can travel through time heheh, yeah keeps up the hype a bit
Uhmm, my guess is a 14guess the second number![]()
yeah 2010 in the next 3 days, and 2011 around 1 february (hopefully)

Thanks Peter, but disabling extended physics doesn't seem to work, and even unticking this box to stop the car overriding that setting doesn't do it either.No. Pure just controls the 3 rain parameters. You could disable extended physics or just lower wetness then. Sol Planner just lowered wetness too.

I've always had to edit the car.ini file to completely stop rain physics by commenting out one or both of these lines. Like you, disabling extended physics never seemed to work.Thanks Peter, but disabling extended physics doesn't seem to work, and even unticking this box to stop the car overriding that setting doesn't do it either.
It must be possible as there are cars that don't seem to lose any grip in the wet.
Weird.
View attachment 1326510
Just Congratulations to you and the other involved.RELEASE :
Here we are, my first ever car on AC :
The De Tomaso P70
View attachment 1326503
Features :
- Scratch-made 3D model, with around 10% of parts adapted and modified from Kunos's original Ford GT40 and Shelby Cobra, for accurate referencing, essentially. The rest is mostly pictures based, so inaccuracies may be expected.
- Full homemade LODs, not the simplygon ones, for a more balanced visual/performance result
- Textures by Kunos, Lorelord and myself
- Customized physics, based from the closest original Kunos's car : Ford GT40. Apologize for any physic-core specialist, I'm not myself.
- Custom Ext_config, car should run fine without CSP but is recommended. Tested on CSP 0.1.79, should work as intended with any above version
- Paintshop compatibility for car paint, leather seat and rear plate
- Animations from Kunos for Driver pos, shift and steer, custom made by myself for wipers (thanks Norms for the helping hand).
- Sound by FFF789, you can find it here: Click me!!
(slightly tweaked with Ext_config to adapt to the P70, but all thanks go to him)
Test, advices and feedback by @norms and @jac0 from GTPlanet forum, thanks a lot for your help!
Original idea and production by @lorelord
And thanks to y'all for the encouragement on making my first car mod for AC.
OPTIONAL SKINPACK by Jac0, with chameleon and shiny chrome!
View attachment 1326504
View attachment 1326505
Reminder for those who scroll too fast :
DOWNLOAD ME
And I hope you enjoy it.
@Alguecool please use this (your) extended Ext config i included Rain CSP effects+Windows, Selflightning, Refraction, Sparks, Shadowed WheelsRELEASE :
Here we are, my first ever car on AC :
The De Tomaso P70
View attachment 1326503
Features :
- Scratch-made 3D model, with around 10% of parts adapted and modified from Kunos's original Ford GT40 and Shelby Cobra, for accurate referencing, essentially. The rest is mostly pictures based, so inaccuracies may be expected.
- Full homemade LODs, not the simplygon ones, for a more balanced visual/performance result
- Textures by Kunos, Lorelord and myself
- Customized physics, based from the closest original Kunos's car : Ford GT40. Apologize for any physic-core specialist, I'm not myself.
- Custom Ext_config, car should run fine without CSP but is recommended. Tested on CSP 0.1.79, should work as intended with any above version
- Paintshop compatibility for car paint, leather seat and rear plate
- Animations from Kunos for Driver pos, shift and steer, custom made by myself for wipers (thanks Norms for the helping hand).
- Sound by FFF789, you can find it here: Click me!!
(slightly tweaked with Ext_config to adapt to the P70, but all thanks go to him)
Test, advices and feedback by @norms and @jac0 from GTPlanet forum, thanks a lot for your help!
Original idea and production by @lorelord
And thanks to y'all for the encouragement on making my first car mod for AC.
OPTIONAL SKINPACK by Jac0, with chameleon and shiny chrome!
View attachment 1326504
View attachment 1326505
Reminder for those who scroll too fast :
DOWNLOAD ME
And I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you very much!@Alguecool please use this (your) extended Ext config i included Rain CSP effects+Windows, Selflightning, Refraction, Sparks, Shadowed Wheels
I've only expanded your Extconfig with a few commands, it should run with both versions, your car deserves such nice effects!
Please rename .txt to .ini after download.
Screens:
View attachment 1326517View attachment 1326520View attachment 1326521
View attachment 1326519
i get this issue on a few car's. can anyone explain what this is on the bodywork? in CM showroom this does not look like this so it must be something that the game is doing to it?. This car is great fun by the way, thanksRELEASE :
Here we are, my first ever car on AC :
The De Tomaso P70
View attachment 1326503
Features :
- Scratch-made 3D model, with around 10% of parts adapted and modified from Kunos's original Ford GT40 and Shelby Cobra, for accurate referencing, essentially. The rest is mostly pictures based, so inaccuracies may be expected.
- Full homemade LODs, not the simplygon ones, for a more balanced visual/performance result
- Textures by Kunos, Lorelord and myself
- Customized physics, based from the closest original Kunos's car : Ford GT40. Apologize for any physic-core specialist, I'm not myself.
- Custom Ext_config, car should run fine without CSP but is recommended. Tested on CSP 0.1.79, should work as intended with any above version
- Paintshop compatibility for car paint, leather seat and rear plate
- Animations from Kunos for Driver pos, shift and steer, custom made by myself for wipers (thanks Norms for the helping hand).
- Sound by FFF789, you can find it here: Click me!!
(slightly tweaked with Ext_config to adapt to the P70, but all thanks go to him)
Test, advices and feedback by @norms and @jac0 from GTPlanet forum, thanks a lot for your help!
Original idea and production by @lorelord
And thanks to y'all for the encouragement on making my first car mod for AC.
OPTIONAL SKINPACK by Jac0, with chameleon and shiny chrome!
View attachment 1326504
View attachment 1326505
Reminder for those who scroll too fast :
DOWNLOAD ME
And I hope you enjoy it.
Ah, thanks - that might be exactly what I'm looking for.I've always had to edit the car.ini file to completely stop rain physics by commenting out one or both of these lines. Like you, disabling extended physics never seemed to work.
;[HEADER]
;VERSION=extended-X
;[_EXTENSION]
;RAIN_DEV=1
Got the idea from this VIDEO that I used back in the day to enable rain physics when they were new. I just did the opposite. The important part is near the end of the video.
Do you mean the saturated degrading ? Color is very close to black but not full black, maybe your PPfilter is having a hard time with iti get this issue on a few car's. can anyone explain what this is on the bodywork? in CM showroom this does not look like this so it must be something that the game is doing to it?. This car is great fun by the way, thanks
View attachment 1326523
yeh, this doesn't appear on say the red skin so i think you may be correct. like i said this is not the only car this happens to. I will have a play about. ThanksDo you mean the saturated degrading ? Color is very close to black but not full black, maybe your PPfilter is having a hard time with it
Personally I have no need for rain physics because the ai is terrible in the rain. I check every car I download and disable those things if they have them. Just give me the visual and i'm happy.Ah, thanks - that might be exactly what I'm looking for.
And for cars with encrypted data, hopefully a Data Override config could be used, with a different header version and with rain dev = 0.
It's brilliantly immersive to drive a long race with waves of light summer showers sweeping in between breaks in the clouds, but a total ballache having to pit every few laps just to stay on the road.
For races with just one weather change, pitting for different tyres is fine. It's not something I want to be doing all the time though.
Have you ever tried Data Override to disable rain physics on cars with encrypted data?Personally I have no need for rain physics because the ai is terrible in the rain. I check every car I download and disable those things if they have them. Just give me the visual and i'm happy.
Not to sound stupid, but I don't know what a Data Override is or how you use\create it. Is it a file that an ext_config file? Typically I just unpack the data file, edit the cars.ini file and repack. I guess i've never had to do it on an encrypted car before so i've never run into a problem.Have you ever tried Data Override to disable rain physics on cars with encrypted data?
Hopefully that works too, because your suggestion the 'normal' way works perfectly.
You can override some (not all, it seems) encrypted data* by creating a folder called 'data_override' in the extension folder and putting whatever edited X.ini you want in there, thus leaving the original data.acd effectively untouched and therefore not borking subsequent loading on cars that use encrypted data as part of their overall encryption. Normally, editing the data.acd or leaving it unpacked afterwards means that these cars will crash during loading.Not to sound stupid, but I don't know what a Data Override is or how you use\create it. Is it a file that an ext_config file? Typically I just unpack the data file, edit the cars.ini file and repack. I guess i've never had to do it on an encrypted car before so i've never run into a problem.
Thanks for the knowledge. I'll have to find a car to test this on. I think most of the GUE cars are encrypted so I can try one of those and see if it works.You can override some (not all, it seems) encrypted data by creating a folder called 'data_override' in the extension folder and putting whatever edited X.ini you want in there, thus leaving the original data.acd effectively untouched and therefore not borking subsequent loading on cars that use encrypted data as part of their overall encryption. Normally, editing the data.acd or leaving it unpacked afterwards means that these cars will crash during loading.
So for what we're trying to do, the process should (I think!) be:
1. unpack the car's data.acd
2. copy the car.ini from the unpacked data folder
3. create a folder called 'data_override' in the 'extension' folder
4. put the car.ini copy in the 'data_override' folder (still call it car.ini, not car.ini_copy or whatever)
5. delete the unpacked data folder in the main car folder so that the original data.acd remains untouched
6. edit the car.ini that's in the 'data_override' folder with the commented HEADER and extended physics entries, keeping the rest of the car.ini config as the original
I've not tested this specifically for disabling extended physics, but it works for other stuff I've tried.
I seems like it depends on the type of encryption.Thanks for the knowledge. I'll have to find a car to test this on. I think most of the GUE cars are encrypted so I can try one of those and see if it works.
Curious though, if you can unpack the data file, do you need the data_override folder? Couldn't you just rename the data.acd file, edit the cars.ini file in the unpacked data folder and the game will use the data folder files for the car?
As far as I can tell the only somewhat racing version of that car is based on the pre production renders and is by RTM so it’s a pretty terrible representation all around.Hi guys, since hearing that Glickenhaus is goi to race again at the nurburgring 24h, is there any race version of the 004 car that they are going to bring it there?
I've tested the "data_override" option with the URD Darche Cup 2021 to change the ingame name in car.ini from "Darche" to "Porsche" and to increase the brightness of the brakes in lights.ini. The ingame name doesn't change, but the brakes are really brighter. So I guess, that "data_override" does only work for ini-files, that do not effect the performance of the car like lights.ini or driver3d.ini. Otherwise you could use it for cheating in online races, e.g. by reducing the weight of the car in car.ini. The result is, that there is no way to deactivate the extended physics in cars with modder encrypted data.acd file, even if you can read the ini-files.You can override some (not all, it seems) encrypted data* by creating a folder called 'data_override' in the extension folder and putting whatever edited X.ini you want in there, thus leaving the original data.acd effectively untouched and therefore not borking subsequent loading on cars that use encrypted data as part of their overall encryption. Normally, editing the data.acd or leaving it unpacked afterwards means that these cars will crash during loading.
So for what we're trying to do, the process should (I think!) be:
1. unpack the car's data.acd
2. copy the car.ini from the unpacked data folder
3. create a folder called 'data_override' in the 'extension' folder
4. put the car.ini copy in the 'data_override' folder (still call it car.ini, not car.ini_copy or whatever)
5. delete the unpacked data folder in the main car folder so that the original data.acd remains untouched
6. edit the car.ini that's in the 'data_override' folder with the commented HEADER and extended physics entries, keeping the rest of the car.ini config as the original
I've not tested this specifically for disabling extended physics, but it works for other stuff I've tried.
*technically, ALL data.acd is encrypted. I'm talking here about additional encryption that some modders use to lock down their oh-so-perfect creations.
later CSP's have the rain phys tied to extended-2 inherently so the rain_dev stuff is redundant now (for some previews now)I've always had to edit the car.ini file to completely stop rain physics by commenting out one or both of these lines. Like you, disabling extended physics never seemed to work.
;[HEADER]
;VERSION=extended-X
;[_EXTENSION]
;RAIN_DEV=1
Got the idea from this VIDEO that I used back in the day to enable rain physics when they were new. I just did the opposite. The important part is near the end of the video.
I know there's a way inside one of the cfg files to disable rain phys inherently (only for user not AI) but I can't remember for the life of me what it wasWith PURE, is there an option to disable rain physics for all cars (including those that use extended physics) if you just want to occasionally drive in changing dry-wet-dry conditions without having to pit every few laps to change tyres?
The SOL planner had a little slider to make rain driving easier or harder by changing rain grip levels, but PURE does not seem to have this.
Some cars have dry grip even in torrential conditions, but others don't and are undriveable without changing to wet tyres, even with extended physics disabled in CM settings.
I know AC is a sim, but the option would be nice for occasional use. It must exist somewhere, surely?
@Peter Boese ..?
No not really afaikHello guys, is there any F1 2012 mod which is better than SD mod?
They get more and more horrible to drive in my opinion.
Is there any good F1 2012 mod out there or in the works??