I was once told the only solution was to set the default fuel levels to maximum. I don't quite believe this but anyway.Once I find the magical solution to set fuel to AI
I was once told the only solution was to set the default fuel levels to maximum. I don't quite believe this but anyway.Once I find the magical solution to set fuel to AI
Not at home at my rig right now, but I think this is old news.Unless I slept through the whole thing and missed the announcement, there's been a stealthy v0.99 update to the Guerilla Mods BMW M3 E46 GTR.
Maybe @DaWallace can offer some insight, with a full changelog?
CM should automatically offer the update when selecting the car.
View attachment 1415644
Car looks vastly improved with a full driver animation (and the proper gated manual transmission now - yay!), although the shifting animation is faster than Bruce Lee on amphetamines.
In the animations.ini a time of 0.8 (doubled from the original 0.4) seems much more earthly.
Just edit all entries to read TIME = 0.8; 0.4
Also, the texture mapping on the inside of the sunstrip has stretched all the (sadly low-res) lettering vertically, but a quick texture swap with a plain grey will fix it, although this will of course remove all the sunstrip lettering, inside and out.
There's also some light leakage and janky illumination around the roll cage reinforcement which can be helped with this added to the main config:
Code:;stop sun ingress around cockpit mesh seams, into footwells etc [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ACTIVE = 1 MATERIALS = INT_CARPAINT1, black_glass, body, INT_PLASTIC, rubber_trim ;external bodywork, trim, pillars, dashboard etc CULL_MODE = DOUBLESIDED CAST_SHADOWS = 1 DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
Hello
Soon my new rally track : Joux-Verte 2020-2024. 100% from scratch.
The previous version wasn't like this best that I can remember. I've had some other mods do it the same thing but it was track dependent. They would pit early at LeMans or on the Nordschleife.I was once told the only solution was to set the default fuel levels to maximum. I don't quite believe this but anyway.
Hello sorry, no, it's not in my projects..... There are three layout for this track, and it's a lot of job to add it..... now I begin a new project....Are you considering giving the option of dividing the Stage into 3 smaller ones? As is usually done in Dirt or RBR
PD: Great work![]()
I downloaded that T298 from https://hillclimbheroes.weebly.com/lola.htmlThank you for this work. Would you have the original download by chance? I'm looking for the version with headlights.
It was stealth updated months ago, Still go no clue what the update did since Guerilla does a poor job at telling us anything.Unless I slept through the whole thing and missed the announcement, there's been a stealthy v0.99 update to the Guerilla Mods BMW M3 E46 GTR.
Maybe @DaWallace can offer some insight, with a full changelog?
CM should automatically offer the update when selecting the car.
View attachment 1415644
Car looks vastly improved with a full driver animation (and the proper gated manual transmission now - yay!), although the shifting animation is faster than Bruce Lee on amphetamines.
In the animations.ini a time of 0.8 (doubled from the original 0.4) seems much more earthly.
Just edit all entries to read TIME = 0.8; 0.4
Also, the texture mapping on the inside of the sunstrip has stretched all the (sadly low-res) lettering vertically, but a quick texture swap with a plain grey will fix it, although this will of course remove all the sunstrip lettering, inside and out.
There's also some light leakage and janky illumination around the roll cage reinforcement which can be helped with this added to the main config:
Code:;stop sun ingress around cockpit mesh seams, into footwells etc [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ACTIVE = 1 MATERIALS = INT_CARPAINT1, black_glass, body, INT_PLASTIC, rubber_trim ;external bodywork, trim, pillars, dashboard etc CULL_MODE = DOUBLESIDED CAST_SHADOWS = 1 DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
The car is brilliant, though.It was stealth updated months ago, Still go no clue what the update did since Guerilla does a poor job at telling us anything.
because I like the handling better ... (spins less easily)Why not download the original rather than this copy? https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/honda-nsx.4768/
CowFX? Instant download!!Hello
Joux verte is online!
Joux Verte 2020-2024
I posted an upload (1.1) to correct the arrival timing error in the 2024 SS1 layout and also I removed the slowdown of cars on gravel patches and roadsides. Be careful in one place a cut is detected. I don't have the solution without going back...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1415731
Geez, they need milking!CowFX? Instant download!!
Merry Christmas! 🎄This 3D-track was made for GPL by Mark Daniels, Eric Bourgouin, Andre Streu, Paul Jackson and John Basara. It was converted and improved to gMotor2 by NeelJ. Conversion and enhancement to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker.
Schottenring 1967 released!
Features:
-competitive AI
-night lights
-vao patch
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack mode
-32 pit boxes with working pit lane
-track description
-animated balloons
-CSP support: RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
-upscaled textures
-working start lights
-option for bumpy and smooth road meshes in extras folder, standard is medium bumpy
-added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1
Known issues:
-race grids with around 20 cars and more are heavy on FPS
-the original wall objects are double sided, that means especially for open wheelers the collision is a bit harsh, I reworked the walls for the hot spots for better collision reaction, but there are might still some problem areas
Get always the latest version here:
View attachment 1415221View attachment 1415222View attachment 1415223View attachment 1415224View attachment 1415225View attachment 1415226
Its coming soon.... very soon if what Pasta have said is true.Good evening everyone please excuse my post, do any of you have news of Bazza's mod WSC69-71? Thanks to anyone who can be of any help to me.
I was going to release the 2011-2012 Edmonton airport circuit but I noticed I need to re do the line and dont have my wheel with me right now. If i have time that might go up monday.When I saw you had put it in big bold letters not to install with CM I was like "yeah nobody is going to read that 🤣"
Awesome thank you! We need more of the old IndyCar tracks around.
Mom can we have Reto Meisel's Carlsson Mercedes-Benz SLK 340?Released : Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG GT (Fictional Racecar)
Author:F302
3D Model Car: The Crew2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Template incl)
3d work: F302
Bodymapping: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on 0.2.5-preview1
PP filer _PURELIFEEVO
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
70.19 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
View attachment 1415749
Untick 'Straighten AIs trajectory when starting' in CM settings/CSP/NEW AI BEHAVIOUR to fix this.New CSP is out.
Anyone else finding that AI cars all now immediately dive across the track onto the racing line as soon as the race starts?
It looks a little silly.
Mom can we have Reto Meisel's Carlsson Mercedes-Benz SLK 340?
We have Reto Meisel's Carlsson Mercedes-Benz SLK 340 at home
Reto Meisel's Carlsson Mercedes-Benz SLK 340 at home:
Great job!Hello
Joux verte is online!
Joux Verte 2020-2024
I posted an upload (1.1) to correct the arrival timing error in the 2024 SS1 layout and also I removed the slowdown of cars on gravel patches and roadsides. Be careful in one place a cut is detected. I don't have the solution without going back...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1415731
Yes, We need an version of that is at least somewhat up to date. The current existing one is horrible.
I've seen pictures of this T298 on a sketchy site, but couldn't find a download link anywhere after a long search. I believe its the same model as you have shared, just with headlights. Not sure the sites you sent have this model unfortunately. I do a lot of night racing so would be great to have a model with lights. I'll have to keep looking. I appreciate your time however!I downloaded that T298 from https://hillclimbheroes.weebly.com/lola.html
There's also the T290 , https://www.assettoworld.com/car/lola-t290
and the T280, https://simracing.blckbox.net/Cars.php?q=T28
I only made this version. But there is another crappy done version out there I know.Thanks, could it be you did made two versions, one from GPL and one from gMotor2
"author": "GPL by Andre \"f1_edition\" Streu, AC by Rainmaker and Gunnar333", "version": "2.0",
"author": "gMotor2 by NeelJ, AC by Rainmaker", "version": "1.0",
To quote the RSS themselves:
Happy Holidays to you all. Introducing the GT-M Protech P92 F6, car number 8 of our GT-M collection of cars and the start of the long-awaited Phase 2 Package. What's more, the Silverstone update you see has been made publicly available for free and features CSP updates to Silverstone including refreshes of the layouts, thanks to JohnR777 and CC from Race Sim Studio.