andrevr
Premium
- 1,003

- South Africa
How very dare you, sir!..."if the car is too strange"...
That's a Nissan R33 GT-R that you're speaking about.
š¤£šš¤£
How very dare you, sir!..."if the car is too strange"...
maybe it“s part of a new secret CSP build?......animal fxNo problem here either, I'm on the latest CSP with PURE default setting with pure filter, it must come from a CSP or PURE setting, it's crazy that not everyone is the problem.
I looked for the mosquito net option in CSP but couldn't find it.![]()
I see exactly the same thing. I am on AMD graphics card. Maybe this has to do anything with the problem?Latest version of the Audi A4 (ACTK 1.0.4) has some weird windscreen issue
View attachment 1427039
Looks like you look through a flynet.
Nvidia hereI see exactly the same thing. I am on AMD graphics card. Maybe this has to do anything with the problem?
I see exactly the same thing. I am on AMD graphics card. Maybe this has to do anything with the problem?
Interesting. Have we identified the suspect? No grid pattern in Audi A4 Supertourer windscreen for me. CSP 0.2.4 / Pure LCS / Pure PPF / Nvidia.Nvidia here
Why not? But I'm working on something right now.@LaChub any chance you could make more layouts for rt_lime_rock_park?
currently has 2 layouts. none use the extended west bend
View attachment 1427113
I had the same thing happening. After unchecking "use custom MSAA resolve" under Graphics adjustments -> MSAA Tweaks, it went away. Maybe this helps.I see exactly the same thing. I am on AMD graphics card. Maybe this has to do anything with the problem?
It is still there. I have no problem since I changed the shader myself, just reporting a problemI had the same thing happening. After unchecking "use custom MSAA resolve" under Graphics adjustments -> MSAA Tweaks, it went away. Maybe this helps.
AMD here as well.I see exactly the same thing. I am on AMD graphics card. Maybe this has to do anything with the problem?
Yes, can confirm, it does not change when custom MSAA resolve is unticked. So the problem with the windscreen persists. I did a clean install of the ACTK version. Maybe I will switch to latest CSP 2.7p1 for testing and report back.It is still there. I have no problem since I changed the shader myself, just reporting a problem
You can see it clearly at kseditor
Montagna di Pietra - v1.30Montagna di Pietra - v1.30
![]()
"Montagna di Pietra is a fun circuit in the heart of a cute Italian town, fun for all especially in vintage and lower powered cars"
- M. Wood 2025
features:
- 12 pit/grid
- AI and cameras
- environment emissive lighting (CSP required)
- environment SFX sounds (CSP required)
- fun city driving
credit:
changelog v1.10:
- original track/model by @carTOON, converted by @RMi_wood (thank you for the permission!)
- 3d fixes, physical road mesh and barrier wall by @pugsang
- additional cameras by @shi
- logo by @Fanapryde
- config adustment for some meshes by @Breathe
- beta testing by @mteam, @Masscot and the contributers mentioned above
changelog v1.30
- more audio reverb
- extra wall assignments removed for perf boost
- vintage skin added (default)
- new loading screens
- road grain added by @pugsang
- crowds mesh by @pugsang and @shi
- camera adjustment by @shi
:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.30 ::
Shouldnt IS Transparent be set to true?It is still there. I have no problem since I changed the shader myself, just reporting a problem
You can see it clearly at kseditor
It is still there. I have no problem since I changed the shader myself, just reporting a problem
You can see it clearly at kseditor
Called myself and fixed the problem for me. Anyone that has a problem can fix it for himself.View attachment 1427196
Then you need to call a marabout, because I have absolutely nothing in kseditor.
View attachment 1427197
Nvidia here
Hi Kakauiyt, do you have any news for updates? Thanks a lotSo I was supposed to roll out updates for my mods this week, but windows said "Nuh uh" and decided to commit seppuku.
I still have my toolset on linux and could roll out updates but working in linux is a pain.
And I started a new anime
So no update this week.
Sincerly yours, someone lazy
To completely ask your forgiveness for this lack of work here's some pictures
View attachment 1422805
View attachment 1422806
View attachment 1422814
View attachment 1422808
View attachment 1422810
View attachment 1422811
is not my modCalled myself and fixed the problem for me. Anyone that has a problem can fix it for himself.
in any case during our track modding sessions we tried a lot to fix problems that could affect various users, even if only one of us could not see the problem.
it would be better to set the windshield as ksperpixel alpha blend and transparent since both nvidia and AMD users do not have problems this way.
Of course your mod - your call












Well nois not my mod
and if I do what you say, I'll have the banners overlapping again.
General rule: if your AC is working well, don't touch anything, even a single fart can destabilize the cosmic balance šI have suddenly stuttering (with high fps) since I have updated graphic driver. I have tried downgrade driver, restore settings (video, CSP, pure ...) without succes... Do you have any idea ?
No changes here on latest invidia driver so far, hope it helps.I have suddenly stuttering (with high fps) since I have updated graphic driver. I have tried downgrade driver, restore settings (video, CSP, pure ...) without succes... Do you have any idea ?