Its enough to reset any setup you had with car (paint)It's not exactly an Content Manager update, but a data version update to 211. Not sure what the difference between the two is, but I would imagine less significant changes to the app itself...
Happy to help!
check for updates & update to non-tested values are both disabled on my install
In what way? Tanks the FR?Just to let everyone who plays in Vr don’t update to the latest Nvidia driver as it screws up Vr in AC.
572.60? Works perfectly fine over here.Just to let everyone who plays in Vr don’t update to the latest Nvidia driver as it screws up Vr in AC.
Will your version also have the Sprint variant?WEC 2025 United Autosport #95 Mclaren GT3 Evo
It´s WEC time :) lets start with the United Autosports Mclaren #95. #59 will follow the next days working illuminated numberplate correct tyres correct driver names WEC rear-wing endplates requiered car: mclaren_720s_gt3_evo_endurance...www.overtake.gg
It´s WEC time
lets start with the United Autosports Mclaren #95.
#59 will follow the next days
working illuminated numberplate
correct tyres
correct driver names
WEC rear-wing endplates
requiered car:
- mclaren_720s_gt3_evo_endurance or
- mclaren_720s_gt3_evo_sprint by FSR
or the beta of
- mclaren_720s_gt3_evo_endu_2024 by MS6Driver
missing things:
the new position panel. - I will update the skin as soon as suitable position panels are available
View attachment 1432338
View attachment 1432332View attachment 1432333View attachment 1432335View attachment 1432334View attachment 1432337View attachment 1432336
both options are off here too.It's not exactly an Content Manager update, but a data version update to 211. Not sure what the difference between the two is, but I would imagine less significant changes to the app itself...
Happy to help!
check for updates & update to non-tested values are both disabled on my install
the skin itself works, because I used the AO map of the sprint version. Only the config.ini needs to be adjusted. The next update will work perfectly for booth. Maybe I will add the TRR one two.Will your version also have the Sprint variant?
Woah. In what way?Just to let everyone who plays in Vr don’t update to the latest Nvidia driver as it screws up Vr in AC.
I think I saw where all of the other Hypercars/LMDh got updated also?VRC has dropped the Isotta and a bonus: they dropped a Cadillac aswell!!
that's 3 high quality cadillacs now.











And still no quality DPI-VR.VRC has dropped the Isotta and a bonus: they dropped a Cadillac aswell!!
that's 3 high quality cadillacs now.
Don't know if it's my PPF or not but the rear light cluster refractions seem broken, and the 'Union Jack' design of the cluster isn't visible until the lights are on.Mini John Cooper Works GP 2021 Public Release!!
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ad31thg9hvyr6qr/mini_jcw_gp_2021_101CREATIVE.rar/file
Converted From FH5
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
View attachment 1432382View attachment 1432384View attachment 1432385View attachment 1432386View attachment 1432387View attachment 1432388View attachment 1432389View attachment 1432391View attachment 1432392View attachment 1432393View attachment 1432396
I noticed the same when I first tried it. Are you running your base at 100%?I tried the FFB script, nice detail here and there but overall the wheel feels wayyyy lighter and wobbly on my DD.
Maybe it mainly for non-dd?
Base at 100% and gain 100% tooI noticed the same when I first tried it. Are you running your base at 100%?
I have the 20nm VRS DD, my usual setup was 50% on the base and around 40% gain in game. That gave me a good balance between FFB and bump/kerb effects. If I increased the base and even with lowering the game gain the bump/kerb effects would become more jarring, like more aggressive than they should be relative to the ffb, even though I had them at 0% in the game settings.
With the FFB script on my usual settings it felt too light as you observed as well. I noticed with the script the FFB bar was more sensitive and I was clipping. I bumped my base to 100% and gain to 30% in game. This now gave me a good FFB feel and the bump/kerb effects are still balanced. If I turn off script with these settings - I again see too aggressive effects.
I havent done enough testing yet, but with the FFB script I do feel a bit more detail and the cars feel like they have more weight to them. Like less of that AC floaty feeling and when turning it doesnt feel as much like I am pulling on a band if that makes any sense.
Anyone else on a DD base try out the new script and want to chime in? Seems the script works on both the standard physics and if you check extended physics too.
Thank you very much!Looks so much better than the oversatured, overbright 1988 version.
Now it's impossible for me to get back to that track bc your take on the 1982 is perfect lol
Wish the 1988 variant would get the same treatment...
Hi.When you go to race the VR screen goes grey.In what way? Tanks the FR?
BannochbraeHere's a question for those with better memories than me.
I'm trying to remember the name of a track, which is a fictional track imported from some earlier sim. It's kind of has a winding Scottish countryside feel, but the defining thing I remember is where you come down a long downhill sweeping right-hander past a pub where there's inappropriate Irish folk music blaring out... just before you cross a bridge.
Big thanks to anyone who can identify this for me!
I think it might be the alternate version, Misty LochBannochbrae
![]()
rt_bannochbrae_1.5
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
RT Misty Loch https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4g2kfrjyhtm620/rt_misty_loch.7z/Thanks, but it's not Bannochbrae. It does have a similar feel to that though.
I think it might be the alternate version, Misty Loch
Using Simucube 1 20Nm 22-bit (4.2M) encoder I tried the alternative ffb script - I'm sure they were in there before, but maybe not this one? Yes lighter ffb, I like it better not just for granular road feeback, but also softer transition when I load/unload front of car with throttle particularly how a 911 responds mid-corner. More subtle instead of an unrealistic sort of thudding I had before (using real feel forces set for 18Nm). Particularly like feeling higher sliding forces. Only tested with zgshnk's Singer 911 so far, yet to try an open-wheeler but I don't drive them often. Script and Simucube driver setting attached.Anyone else on a DD base try out the new script and want to chime in? Seems the script works on both the standard physics and if you check extended physics too.
Until I read these posts I had not put 2 and 2 together because my ffb had been feeling weird over the last few days, very twitchy and grainy as hell when turning but i had not really sunk in the fact it was different. So I have now looked at the settings and the changes are very obvious to the feel and I guess everyone will be affected in a different way. I have tried most combinations in the csp ffb section and cant get the feel I want. However, I have now unchecked the active box completely and activated the experimental section in A/C ffb section. I now have my feedback running as I liked it before it was messed with. I'm running a csl dd 8nm that I run at 100% at base and 60% in game.I noticed the same when I first tried it. Are you running your base at 100%?
I have the 20nm VRS DD, my usual setup was 50% on the base and around 40% gain in game. That gave me a good balance between FFB and bump/kerb effects. If I increased the base and even with lowering the game gain the bump/kerb effects would become more jarring, like more aggressive than they should be relative to the ffb, even though I had them at 0% in the game settings.
With the FFB script on my usual settings it felt too light as you observed as well. I noticed with the script the FFB bar was more sensitive and I was clipping. I bumped my base to 100% and gain to 30% in game. This now gave me a good FFB feel and the bump/kerb effects are still balanced. If I turn off script with these settings - I again see too aggressive effects.
I havent done enough testing yet, but with the FFB script I do feel a bit more detail and the cars feel like they have more weight to them. Like less of that AC floaty feeling and when turning it doesnt feel as much like I am pulling on a band if that makes any sense.
Anyone else on a DD base try out the new script and want to chime in? Seems the script works on both the standard physics and if you check extended physics too.
When going to race the vr screens go grey. I’m on Pimax crystal . Rolled back to version before all works fine. StrangeWoah. In what way?