- 1,036

- United States
The Panoz sound is quite "aggressive" for a street version, cant remember if I changed it or if its the "stock" one
With preview version, snow will begin at 3c ambient temp,even with rain selected
The one that came with the car was the one that was originally in the videos you posted, from what I was able to tell from my research the street car shared the same engine as the race car and probably has the bare minimum as far as mufflers goes which explains why it sounds so aggressive.
I actually managed to find a clip of the real car driving and from what I can tell it actually matches how it sounds in PGR4, though it's not going full throttle I imagine it sounds as insane as it does ingame if it was:
Also I didn't know there was a mod of the actual Panoz branded GTR-1 roadcar, will definitely give that one a download

