- 1,590

- Fiji
Race team Engineer | Worked for IMSA, WEC, AsLMS teams since 2010, Worked on 296 GT3's, BMW M4's BMW & Cadillac LMDh.You really just saying stuff out your butt![]()
It's fluffy and moist.I like cake
I was half joking, but it seems like its true. We are ver very far from onboard lookNo they will take 3d models from the same guy that made their 2009 boat cars.
And the livery will be made by AI. Just like the picture of the 2006 announcement. Just zoom in you will see how cringe the AI is.
Download link?I like cake
Cake or death?I like cake
I've downloaded this and I'm doing some experimenting with it now. I need to increase the font sizes since I play on a 55 inch tv and everything is tiny right now. What is that rear view mirror called? I don't see it listed on the sidebar.I use CMRT and like it.
You can put the HUD elements where ever you like.
So i checked it and it seems to work properly. I did this.
I use the dynamic Pure controller:
View attachment 1489731
I made a weather plan with 1 min heavy rain and then 30 min scattered clouds. I just set fixed temperatures there.
If i launch a race i can load the session with this plan and let it start with the race.
It took a really long time to get the track dry like 20 min.
Can we ask for a proof about your work then?Race team Engineer | Worked for IMSA, WEC, AsLMS teams since 2010, Worked on 296 GT3's, BMW M4's BMW & Cadillac LMDh.
Putting it bluntly since the 1990's .....talking out of your butt![]()
Exactly what i thought .Can we ask for a proof about your work then?
Then go ahead? I'm not going to doxx myself because of an loser on the internet lol.Exactly what i thought .
You just need to add $AnalogInstruments in the “TO remove” section of the LOD generator to remove them — they’re useless anyway.Quick question.
Will AC try to load digital_instruments.ini for lods? Or do I have to remove the dash and leds from lod B?
ok i will remove them manually. thanksYou just need to add $AnalogInstruments in the “TO remove” section of the LOD generator to remove them — they’re useless anyway.
Edit: I misread, I’m not sure if there’s a function for digital instruments.
Seems the sale is over!First time they sell mods directly through OT? (excluding the great variety of cheeses, obviously)
PURE FILTER (2.60. Enhanced)
PURE 2.60 — A groundbreaking visual and atmospheric framework for Assetto Corsa, engineered for uncompromising realism and photometric accuracy. Built on advanced volumetric cloud rendering, real-time weather simulation, and adaptive HDR tone...www.overtake.gg
I like the name too, sleepless nights behind its conception.
![]()

It depends on how you create the LODs more than anything else. The digital_instruments.ini file will execute the code contained only if the parent (e.g., display_data) is present, but I believe it is loaded into memory regardless of the distance-based LOD. Unlike LOD_A, the other LODs should have a single null for the cockpit. It's like having a COCKPIT_LR permanently loaded, therefore without the dashboard parent. So, if you create the LODs manually, you can safely delete the parentok i will remove them manually. thanks
yeah i'm doing lods manually, not with the generator. So i have more liberty with what I do.It depends on how you create the LODs more than anything else. The digital_instruments.ini file will execute the code contained only if the parent (e.g., display_data) is present, but I believe it is loaded into memory regardless of the distance-based LOD. Unlike LOD_A, the other LODs should have a single null for the cockpit. It's like having a COCKPIT_LR permanently loaded, therefore without the dashboard parent. So, if you create the LODs manually, you can safely delete the parent
So you will have a situation like this:
LOD_A --> COCKPIT_HR (with digital_display parent) and COCKPIT_LR (without digital_display parent)
LOD_... --> COCKPIT (without digital_display parent)
Unfortunately, yes, you have to intervene manually. If you already have a good COCKPIT_LR available, it shouldn't take too long. Obviously, I recommend always adding it, even when it may seem unnecessary. The COCKPIT_LR's purpose is not only to contain the vehicle's interior elements with a lower polycount, but mainly to load only the most important objects (visible from a distance, even a short one) in the main LOD. In AC, the object count really makes a difference.yeah i'm doing lods manually, not with the generator. So i have more liberty with what I do.
My main concern was if leds were going to be rendered for all cars withing 100meters radius it would put a strain on performance.
If assetto was smart it would be great, but i will have to remove them manually
You can delete them, From what i can tell AC only loads the digital instrument for the car that you are driving, I could be wrong. If you want to be safe you can just delete them from lod b.Quick question.
Will AC try to load digital_instruments.ini for lods? Or do I have to remove the dash and leds from lod B?
The LOD generator is efficient if you know how to modify the variables in the sections; by default, it misses a lot of things.yeah i'm doing lods manually, not with the generator. So i have more liberty with what I do.
My main concern was if leds were going to be rendered for all cars withing 100meters radius it would put a strain on performance.
If assetto was smart it would be great, but i will have to remove them manually
i was meaning to you. send proof about your works in the teams.Exactly what i thought .