- 1,590

- Fiji
I'll have you know that I'm actually John 'Assetto' (a nickname from my racing days as I was a setup guru) Corsa so y'all better behave
Do you mean that objects disappear at a shorter distance than before? If so, there's a setting in the CM that allows you to manage the distance at which objects "disappear" (if I'm not mistaken) 🤔Since we're on the topic of LODs and such, I have a question: Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the latest version of CSP, where track elements appear and disappear depending on the viewing distance, in mods that worked perfectly with older versions of CSP?
I suspect that the CSP update must have changed or added some new setting, but I have no idea what it could be.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, It's an issue that is supposed to be fixed in the next update.GTC 60 Porsche SWB
View attachment 1491014
On my side the wheels are too far inwards. Is that a known bug?
We used it for the 2007 mod yes, but the 2006 CTDP already has good lod base that I just need to tweak so I'm going for the manual step instead.The LOD generator is efficient if you know how to modify the variables in the sections; by default, it misses a lot of things.
Go to suspension.ini within cars data folder.GTC 60 Porsche SWB
View attachment 1491014
On my side the wheels are too far inwards. Is that a known bug?
hi. have a look here. it was discussed before. this is must read topic if You adjusting tire sizes. link.do we have any clue of which the radius= line into tyres.ini mean ?
I mean what is the scale in mm or inch, and for exemple what is for exemple 0.355 mean
My speedometer needles are completely broken; the small black holders for the needles are misaligned.Hi gents,
Finally, I think I've found the right method to fix the ground clearance issue without altering other parameters. Indeed, many mods (including some Kunos models) have values that are unrealistic. I took Maidcafé's Porsche 964 as an example, modifying it to become the Porsche 965. The suspension geometry was completely redone, and the ground clearance was adjusted: 95mm (https://zeperfs.com/fiche638-porsche-911-turbo.htm). You can install this mod without worry; it won't delete any of your other mods. Compare Maidcafé's Porsche 964 to this Porsche 965 and tell me if this transformation is worthwhile. Personally, I think the handling is significantly improved. Also, let me know if you'd like me to adjust the ground clearance of a car you like that deserves this adjustment. Some mods have a ground clearance of 20 or 30 centimeters.
View attachment 1490575
DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/Ro01XR7L#hudfWHKvnna-MY38Gt8zrTRReTxWtve_rMZUgdgiplU
Have fun, Mike
Well, not exactly: it's about objects (a scoreboard post, lampposts, spectator stands...) that suddenly appear when I'm approaching them, or even in some cases I see them from afar as I approach, then suddenly disappear, and shortly after reappear.Do you mean that objects disappear at a shorter distance than before? If so, there's a setting in the CM that allows you to manage the distance at which objects "disappear" (if I'm not mistaken) 🤔
RADIUS= is the tire radius in meter, hence why the 0.355 which would equate roughly to a 14in. tire, from top to bottom.do we have any clue of which the radius= line into tyres.ini mean ?
I mean what is the scale in mm or inch, and for exemple what is for exemple 0.355 mean






GTC 60 Porsche SWB
View attachment 1491014
On my side the wheels are too far inwards. Is that a known bug?
and we are waiting for it in russian pages haha
I've brought this up several times with your other releases, I'm sorry, but these layouts are basically a UI dirty bomb.Add-on Layouts for Atlanta Motorsports Park (RT)
Atlanta Motorsports Park
Recommended Rainmakers patch https://www.mediafire.com/file/dft5...%28Reboot_Team%29_fixing_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
just drop in track folder
Enjoy!
View attachment 1491090View attachment 1491091View attachment 1491092View attachment 1491093View attachment 1491094View attachment 1491095
Does the 'layout priority' actually sort the order of these in the UI? I remember experimenting with it in the past but can't remember what the results were, eg if '0' is a lower priority than '1' or the other way around, and whether this orders them in the UI. Most tracks just have every layout a '0' priority, so it's not clear what makes them appear in the order they do in the UI. Alphabetical maybe? Ordered by length? Who knows.I've brought this up several times with your other releases, I'm sorry, but these layouts are basically a UI dirty bomb.
Comes out looking like this on a drag-and-drop into a clean, separate install of the track:
View attachment 1491105
As opposed to my original:
View attachment 1491111
Original preview images blanked out for some reason, with the main layout(s) of the track at the very bottom of the selectable options (I have no idea how to change this order).
So now, the actual, original AMP Full Circuit is sixth in your configuration, with only the Reverse layout below it. Makes no sense at all. And the "West Circuit" is seen as the first layout rather than the original circuit - so Content Manager makes the base Circuit Name and subsequent layouts "_Atlanta Motorsports Park West Circuit" - seen above.
I appreciate the extra layouts, and I'm sure others do as well, but these always **** the UI and layout organization of the original track whenever I install them. I spend time organizing my track info - and it irks me when add-ons change my work by overwriting with their own files.
I wouldn't mind as much, or at all, if nothing was altered about the original content and the layouts were subsequent to the originals. But, for some reason, with all of your releases, you insist on wiping and changing all UI files for all layouts, including the original ones.
And this isn't the first time that the "main" circuit becomes buried under 12 alternate layouts (Goria-Thun immediately comes to mind).
Not my first rodeo, though - I installed this on a clean, renamed separate download to see what it looks like. I was right to do so.
Please consider sticking to the original UI format of the track at the very least. Thank you.
this one?Hello everybody,
could anybody share the 2020 GTWC Europe Attempto Racing skins for MasterKey Audi R8 LMS Evo? I know these were created back in the day, but I can't find them anywhere.
Thank you!
They shouldn't dox themselves to win a silly internet argument and you shouldn't ask. Weird behaviori was meaning to you. send proof about your works in the teams.
Can I ask you an indiscreet question? Could you provide a link to the track itself?Add-on Layouts for Atlanta Motorsports Park (RT)
Recommended Rainmakers patch https://www.mediafire.com/file/dft5...%28Reboot_Team%29_fixing_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
just drop in track folder
Enjoy!
View attachment 1491090View attachment 1491091View attachment 1491092View attachment 1491093View attachment 1491094View attachment 1491095
Add-on Layouts for Atlanta Motorsports Park (RT)
Recommended Rainmakers patch https://www.mediafire.com/file/dft5...%28Reboot_Team%29_fixing_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
just drop in track folder
Enjoy!
View attachment 1491090View attachment 1491091View attachment 1491092View attachment 1491093View attachment 1491094View attachment 1491095
Can I ask you an indiscreet question? Could you provide a link to the track itself?
Oh, of course! And then I forgot...
Hmm, it's very strange and it's never happened to me... the only thing that happened to me is that sometimes cars have disappeared for a fraction of a second during the session, as if they all became invisible, but it happened very occasionally. If I find any info, I'll let you know. 👀Well, not exactly: it's about objects (a scoreboard post, lampposts, spectator stands...) that suddenly appear when I'm approaching them, or even in some cases I see them from afar as I approach, then suddenly disappear, and shortly after reappear.
I used to have similar behaviour where objects would suddenly render, but it was usually distant details in the background of the landscape, like people, trees, and so on, which wasn't too bothersome... but now it happens with elements of the track close to my point of view, which is annoying. It's very distracting to see how the goblins that live inside my computer are magically popping some grandstands, track marshal cages or public address poles as I drive along...