- 1,562

- United States
Both mods have been updated to include @Masscot active airspace features. Use the links in the quote to get the updated version you use. You should be able to extract the new versions and overwrite when it asks, but I would suggest you disable\backup or delete all of the old track skins first. Some files have changed and some skins have been removed. And remember, you do not need to use any of the track skins. They are there simply optional ways to make some parts of the track look different.Spa 2022 Update
This is my take on the excellent Spa 2022 mod by guigui0256. I cannot stress enough how I take no credit for this what so ever. Please do not give me any credit or thanks for this. I did basically nothing other than fix a couple of technical issues with the treeline lighting and altered a few textures. I realize this is not a cool thing to do to alter someone else's work without permission. I did reach out to the creator awhile back about these issues and he said he was happy with the track so I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. If he sees this and asks, I will pull it.
The download is rather large because it is a full track folder. I run the track as it's own separate track, not as an addon in the original Kunos Spa folder. Reason being, his extension impacted how the original Spa looked and I didn't want to change that so I made it a separate track. Sorry for the big download.
Spa 2022 Update
Spa 2022 Update to work with original Spa Folder. Won't alter the original track.
Spa 2022 Update for original Spa Folder
The mods have full support for all of Pyyer's Spa F1 and WEC extensions. In order for them to work properly, please follow the directions below.
1.) Install whichever version of the mod you choose to use.
2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the track folder. Do not drag them into the root 'assettocorsa' folder or they will not get installed to the correct location.
3.) Install the files in the included 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite anything it asks.
View attachment 1205882
Notes:
-- If you want the sound effects back, open up the ext_config file and set the ext_config-audio section at the top to ACTIVE = 1. It does weird things on my system so I had to disable it.
I still recommend using the stand alone track version, but if you prefer the version that installs into the original Spa folder, please be aware that I don't thoroughly test that version so I can't guarantee everything will work correctly.
Updates:
-- Added most of @Masscot active airspace features. I did not include the crowds because of the hassle that would have been to make them work with the newer layouts.
-- The animated flagmen must be activated by enabling the Animated Flagmen track skin. It made no sense to me to have animated flagmen when I was driving a practice session so I set things up so they could be turned off or on as needed.
-- The 'Misc Textures WEC' skin has the nice WEC textures @Masscot included with his airspace mod.
-- Little tweaks here and there to some shader values and other config stuff.
Last edited: