- 37

- Hungary
maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I was refering to the fact that the post have three reactions, and two of them are laugh...maybe I'm too "boomer" to understand
It has been answered before here
Hmmm, am I losing something? what is so funny about the post? (legit question)
This is heavily obfuscated Lua, and it’s doing two main things:
Decompression / de-obfuscation of byte-encoded Lua
Runtime logic for an MGU/KERS controller (Assetto Corsa / sim racing context)
ChatGPT can decode it, but tells me the one you provided is incomplete and parts are missing from the bottom.
Deobfuscated Lua part
-- Module: a_urd_mgu
local ac = ac
local car = car
local sim = sim
-- Script setup values
local mguCutoffSpeed = getScriptSetupValue("MGU_MINDS")
local mguDeploySpeed =...
and here
The encrypted/obufuscated code at the end... however benign it may appear to be.Hmmm, am I losing something? what is so funny about the post? (legit question)






