- 369

- Norway
I have audio issues with the VRC Alfio 56 and CSP O.3.0, all preview versions. It's fine with 0.2.11.
The audio is fine at first, but after revving and shifting, a loud humming sound is generated and stays put. It follows the throttle, with full volume at throttle 0% and fades gradually, disappearing at throttle 100%. It's present Even with the engine not running.
I tried enabling and disabling all the audio optimisations, no luck.
No other car I have tried has this issue, it seems specific to this car.
Anyone else can reproduce this, or is it a problem on my end?
The audio is fine at first, but after revving and shifting, a loud humming sound is generated and stays put. It follows the throttle, with full volume at throttle 0% and fades gradually, disappearing at throttle 100%. It's present Even with the engine not running.
I tried enabling and disabling all the audio optimisations, no luck.
No other car I have tried has this issue, it seems specific to this car.
Anyone else can reproduce this, or is it a problem on my end?
