Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Hi @GzeroD...
...also that the wheel is lighter now (It makes sense with the front tyres) but I think It's a bit too much "light" now (I am maybe wrong, It's a subjective thought).

In this case I modeled the suspension on what the 3D model had. So it ended up with very little Trail and Scrub and hence the very light steering.
I think it helps when two wheeling, it was awhile ago now but I think I played around with more trail and scrub but the steering became unpredictable, and perhaps it is close to reality, as you said it is a very light car with very skinny tyres.

I aim to not so much get everything 'right' but to not get anything 'wrong'. I hope that translates correctly.

Is Real Head Motion obsolete with Neck FX now or do they work independently? Just different?

You should only use one or the other as they both do the same sort of thing. I used Real Head Motion until CSP added the NeckFX, which produces even better results for me.

Getting either set up nicely is a bit of a fiddle, but trying to run both at the same time would be a complete nightmare. :dopey:

Last edited:
Very cool. I especially like the Asian driver sans helmet driver model. Since sim fans, just like the cars, come in all shapes and colors it'd be cool to see more diversity amongst the the driver_no_helmet models.
I don’t know if you know this one 💡

steve-mcqueen-le-mans-suit-gif.235652
steve.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sca358kjoz00bpu/Steve McQueen.rar?dl=0
by luathas :gtplanet: :cheers:

This is driving me nutty. See the two dropdown boxes with skins and such under the cars and tracks? Mine has disappeared and even though I check and uncheck the setting under Settings/Content Manager/Drive/ "Show extra dropdown lists for skins, car modifications and track layouts", it never comes back.
Should I just reinstall CM or am I missing something here. It works fine on my laptop as you can see but I just use that to work on cars, it's not my driving rig which is where it never comes back. Puzzled.
Untitled.jpg

Speaking of old forgotten tracks. Reservoir GP is beautiful sorta "Paradise Island" theme fantasy track. It plays very well (and really enjoyable race course) but it can use modern touch up. (Night Lights, Grass fx, Water stFlow). I would love to see this track get the same treatment as Potrero De Los Funes.

The download links are very difficult to find online since some of the links are removed, but if dire need I will include a download link if possible. Regardless if you like fantasy tracks or not, I recommend looking this one up.

Last edited:
This is driving me nutty. See the two dropdown boxes with skins and such under the cars and tracks? Mine has disappeared and even though I check and uncheck the setting under Settings/Content Manager/Drive/ "Show extra dropdown lists for skins, car modifications and track layouts", it never comes back.
Should I just reinstall CM or am I missing something here. It works fine on my laptop as you can see but I just use that to work on cars, it's not my driving rig which is where it never comes back. Puzzled.
View attachment 864967
I don't know it could be an option available only on paid version.
Could it be the case?

That VW GTi Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 is a zippy little car. Sticks like the proverbial poo to a blanket.
What's the deal with the ultra low-poly wheel arches though - I thought this was a GT Sport conversion?

Screenshot_rtm_vw_visiongt_gr3_acu_okutama-circuit_12-11-119-8-46-35.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back