Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,803 comments
So many users of this thread attaching files and noone replied to my ask (3 times), how to attach files.
A so easy reply to post: Paulo Noob, just add to the file a .txt sufix.

An internet search didn't help me. Eventually got the answer.

Anyway, an internet forum has people, people from the society. The society outside is the same that it is here.
'To the wise, half a word is enough'.

Cheers

tenor.gif

Have at it then RFC TRUCKS

These are looking more like LOD B rips being as they are missing their cabin details.
And the physic were so old they included coast.lut, which was deprecated before I even bought the game.

Thank you @GzeroD For the fixes for the 5 ERTC-RFC trucks. Were you also doing the shorter Pace Truck or is that one ok.?

take care,
Dave

haha, I wish we had Project Cars 2 tracks

In my opinion most of the PC2 tracks suck, but there are some pearls I wish I had in AC, such as Long Beach, 1971 Le Mans, Sportsland Sugo and not much else I remember. But apparently it is quite difficult that we will see them soon around here.

Brilliant work!
I'm motivated now to make some killer 1988 & 1991 tv camera sets for this track! :gtpflag:
I can now finally fully 'retire' the mod 1988 version from my collection.
Hi ! :)

It deserves your works (which I appreciate a lot) as hell and as You wrote, all "1988" previous versions can be deleted right now ! :cool:

Cheers ! :cheers:

Brilliant work!
I'm motivated now to make some killer 1988 & 1991 tv camera sets for this track! :gtpflag:
I can now finally fully 'retire' the mod 1988 version from my collection.
The two versions are sufficiently different (billboards, fences, pit buildings etc etc) for me to keep both I think.
That reminds me @Zwiss - what is 'Fizzy 88'? Is it a fake brand you made up to replace 'Pop 84' (which is a real clothing brand)?

The two versions are sufficiently different (billboards, fences, pit buildings etc etc) for me to keep both I think.
That reminds me @Zwiss - what is 'Fizzy 88'? Is it a fake brand you made up to replace 'Pop 84' (which is a real clothing brand)?
NO... Its a fake brand Reiza made up. Its on my to do list to change this..
Gosh... you really can't get away with anything in this forum, can you? :)
The track in Automobilsita:

In my opinion most of the PC2 tracks suck, but there are some pearls I wish I had in AC, such as Long Beach, 1971 Le Mans, Sportsland Sugo and not much else I remember. But apparently it is quite difficult that we will see them soon around here.
true, I just want most of the laser scanned tracks, like Fuji, Oulton, Indianapolis and COTA, along with Le Mans and few of those historic tracks:)

NO... Its a fake brand Reiza made up. Its on my to do list to change this..
Gosh... you really can't get away with anything in this forum, can you? :)
The track in Automobilsita:

Aha! :)
Quite surprised at Reiza putting a fake brand in amongst all those real ones. It sticks out a mile.
Mmmm... wonder if a billboard skin from the old '88 track would work on this new one...?

Aha! :)
Quite surprised at Reiza putting a fake brand in amongst all those real ones. It sticks out a mile.
Mmmm... wonder if a billboard skin from the old '88 track would work on this new one...?

I often mix different advert dds files into one larger dds, and remap the mesh to reduce the material count... so I would be surprised.

So many users of this thread attaching files and noone replied to my ask (3 times), how to attach files.

Anyway, an internet forum has people, people from the society. The society outside is the same that it is here.
Cheers
Sorry, didn´t thought you asked seriously ... :odd: :boggled:
If you push the "Upload a file" button
upload_2020-8-24_17-22-8.png

you get a filter list what you are allowed to upload:
upload_2020-8-24_17-23-16.png

I thought this should be really obvious enough and your question was somekind ironic... :scared: :D

Regarding the Guerilla GT4's
Ford_Mustang_Kohr_Motorports - skin_00_MAP.dds is 341mb
Supra_90_Gazoo_Racing - skin_00.dds is 341mb.
anyone know why the 2 files are so huge? Are the corrupt? Not sure what they are, its not the main skin so is it the shading layer?

The Problem is, there were many group member skins implemented without checking the files, so there are skin files with huge file size, 4k textures or skin folder with files that are not needed and can be deleted. I will check the whole skin folders of all cars and then i will optimise the files and folders. So then we will upload the new skin package that is optimised. sorry for that.

The classics continue :cool:, time for the French hothatch ;)

Renault Clio Williams

View media item 67199
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings (must be improved)
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed wheels size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed engine rpm's
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add more light in dashboard
-Add turn signals
and many more
Have fun:gtpflag:

clio_williams_p.rar - 63.4 MB

Last edited:
Sorry, didn´t thought you asked seriously ... :odd: :boggled:
If you push the "Upload a file" button
View attachment 951766
you get a filter list what you are allowed to upload:
View attachment 951767

I thought this should be really obvious enough and your question was somekind ironic... :scared: :D

Thank you Slider,
When I click 'upload a file', I don't get any list of what I can upload.

As you all know, I've been uploading images and folders and sharing cars/tracks mods.
My issue was, not being able to upload simple files 'attached files'.

As I wrote in my previous post, I now know how to do it. Thank you anyway.

Cheers

Cheers

tenor.gif

I could've answered. I watch, read, I get entertained and I also take from here and I don't give anything back and this was my chance to try and help someone else and I blew it.

Had my hands full this week but I did see your post and just assumed someone else would answer but I should've answered. Sorry.

The classics continue :cool:, time for the French hothatch ;)

Renault Clio Williams

View media item 67199
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings (must be improved)
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed wheels size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed engine rpm's
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add more light in dashboard
-Add turn signals
and many more
Have fun:gtpflag:

clio_williams_p.rar - 63.4 MB

Thank you.

Just one note.
- In engine.ini the 'limiter' is 6780
- In ai.ini the 'GEARS up' is 6850

This way, the AI usualy don't start races.
The 'FEARS up' must be lower than 'limiter'

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
Two production cars (my favorite in AC)

BMW M5 E28:

282hp
340Nm
1430kg
248km/h
5.4s 0-100
5.07 kg/hp

50263613392_e4cc4d31b7_b.jpg

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dv9rbrc8q23izg/bmw_m5_e28.7z/file

Mercedes AMG C63:

503hp
700Nm
1725kg
305km/h
4.0s 0-100
3.43 kg/hp

50263429431_9ab5ec4b39_b.jpg

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ve3q599yyf4y6j6/Mercedes-AMG_C63.7z/file

All credits to their authors.

Most of the data files were tweaked according to this site:

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/

Have fun, Mike

Hey I wanted to ask you what changed in cars ? are new versions of the ???,or new links to old cars ??

After the XJ220S and some other's i might be able to recreate this Schuppan-Porsche 962LM street car i want one street legal 962 so badly. I was really angry that there where no good models for them the Koenig C62 has an low poly model from the first Toca Race driver but its really low poly. The Schuppan doesn't have an 3D model at all. And finally the Dauer 962 has a 3D model but its a mod for TDU and the author for that car seems dead so getting permission to convert the car would be impossible. Anyway here's how the car looks like from my eyes it would be possible to recreate it not sure what those rims are if someone here could help me out with that.
2020.08.24-18.59.png

66288511_216381549258691_2575395316207930209_n.jpg

90180320_2849407458472210_6427743266567024016_n.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back