Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Brno Circuit - reworked v1.2
from Sneer, Rafael Malagoli (Malagoli Garage)

fixed some fall through holes far from track itself, extended lights, worked on the trees, made new grass fx & untested rain fx, vao-patch and some other minor fixes and tweaks ...

View attachment 956068

View attachment 956069

https://sharemods.com/ii1gxoxaqmlb/brno_circuit_reworked.7z.html

#config, #fix, #tweak, #update
Track looks really ok. Big thanks that you are working on this circuit. One inconvenience is AI. TCR ai cutting corners via grass. Same problem was on oryginal version.

Anyone know if the content of the Temporary folder in C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager can be deleted without causing issue? I have over 400MB in there, mostly old CSP zips but some other stuff too.

Screenshot_rw_jaguarxe_project8_rt_bathurst_7-9-120-19-38-1.jpg

dear friends

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this mod.

But there is a problem like in the photo. The car goes up when you set it as a rival

Cameras for SimTraxx Buttonwillow?

After watching someone I follow on YT run a track day at Buttonwillow, I searched, read some reviews, and purchased the version from SimTraxx (and their price is reasonable). Overall, it's a pretty good, challenging, accurate and "complete" track. However, the replay cameras are completely useless, as the view stays in one place and only rotates during a lap. A disappointment for a "pay mod" and apparently typical for their work, as they don't seem to completely finish their track mods (as I've read).

I've searched for camera updates and contacted SimTraxx about an update, but if one of our "camera wizards" has it, it could definitely use some improved cameras.

There is a "fixed" version of Buttonwillow over at the F1-forum: https://www.f1classic.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17 But it has just one layout.

Bumping this. Any tips ? Someone willing to correct this ? Has to be related to the track - shame cause it's one of my favourite.
I had similar issues with a few tracks when using CSP 61, all fixed when I went to 62. May not be your issue but worth mentioning mate.

Anyone know if the content of the Temporary folder in C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager can be deleted without causing issue? I have over 400MB in there, mostly old CSP zips but some other stuff too.

As far as I know that IS your Content Manager folder. There are all the files the app uses and it's where it saves all your data like lap times etc. At least that's how it's on my pc

. . . AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager is the data folder for Content Manager but I'm talking about a folder inside it

AcTools Content Manager\Temporary

As far as I know that IS your Content Manager folder. There are all the files the app uses and it's where it saves all your data like lap times etc. At least that's how it's on my pc
You can delete the .\user\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Temporary folder. (or at least the zips)

Test:
1. close CM
2. rename "\user\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Temporary\" to
"\\GAMEBOX\Users\user\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Temporary-bak"
3. start CM

workflow:
any bug or bad behavior?
No? <---- continue for another day before delete
Yes? <---- rename it back

(I think CM has an option to clean TMP)

The Jaguar Project 8 is a lot of fun to drive, initially it felt a bit uninspiring but once I figured out you really have to throw it at a corner the fun began...

There are a few little bits that bother me, the driving position with the wheel feels a little off when using my usual settings it feels like I am sat low in the car, but I still can't read the gauges. This may also contribute to the interior feeling very very dark, it almost feels like the low res interior is being hidden deliberately? The clip is actually a bit lighter than what I see when I play!

The DRL's are very bright and put out way too much light, they have beams which illuminate the side of the track, no wonder my pit crew are wearing sun glasses! :lol:

Edit: I forgot. The front tyres look to poke a little in CM Showroom as well.

Other than that its a fun beast to wheel around a track. It is pretty believable as well, after watching serveral Harry's Garage videos (the skin for his car isn't very accurate) and the Carfection review.

Last edited:
There is a "fixed" version of Buttonwillow over at the F1-forum: https://www.f1classic.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17 But it has just one layout.

Thanks for the info/link. Comparing the two versions, it appears that SimTraxx updated their version April-May 2020, and though this fix was posted June 2020, many of the file dates don't seem to match up. In addition to only fixing one layout, not creating a version with different folder and file names for this "fixed" version, nothing was done to update the cameras.

Ideally, if SimTraxx doesn't know how to set up cameras, they need to find someone that can do it for their tracks, and agree to some form of payment or donation for each setup--these being "pay mods."

Last edited by a moderator:
0) Sorry if I'm new to the forum and I don't know each of you but I would like to tell you these things.

1) I want to thank this wonderful forum.

2) I want to give my personal thanks to these people without any particular order:
LeGeNd-1, Masscot, JacubP, RMi_wood, Teddie (and sons/family), Mike173, Paulo Ribeiro, ales100i, OooAhh Cantona, SpeedStar2000, jaqory, Wolf24h, Opperslang. (Thanks to everyone involved and not called in this post)

3) In a very short time from my registration I realized that here there are not only people passionate about virtual racing. There are professional people here at various levels.
A) 3D graphic artists
B) 2D graphic artists
C) Engineers and others with skills in physics and aerodynamics capable of making even pale professional people.
4) Heartfelt thanks.

It is often difficult to be able to contact the producers of the original mod and sometimes it is even impossible

P.S.
I have seen improved mods for what little I understand of them stopped since 2016 or 2018 and thanks to the modders of this forum to make simple creations/project or advanced achievements even more professional.

Thanks MODDER thanks to all for what you did/do and will do but thanks for your time/effort and dedication.

Cheers
Tony

Hi Tony,
Welcome to this great community, as you might know by now.

Thank you for your kind words and have fun. 👍

when i set the time at 2 pm, in the game its night, in some tracks.....what can i do? something wrong

Maybe those tracks are from another timezone and CM assume 2am, if you have this box ticked?
That is what only came to my mind.
2dub.png

Trying to figure out where/why this brings me back so many memories. Was this in GTR or GTR2?
FINALLY TIME TO RELEASE!!!!

SEAT TOLEDO GT!!

ONLY EXCLUSIVE OF Assetto Corsa 2 - Your Real Driving Simulator

THE PACK INCLUDE 24H & GT VERSION.

• LAST UPDATE 06/09/20 V.1.1
    -corrected windscreen
    -corrected rollcage
3D SHELL: GTR2
3D WORKS: CLAUDIO CAS
PHYSICS: CLAUDIO CAS
INTERIORS: CLAUDIO CAS
SOUND: CLAUDIO CAS

The Seat Toledo GT as tested for the 2003 Spa Francorchamps 24 hour race by Miguel Angel de Castro - Christian Lavielle - Marc Duez.
The weekend of 29 July 2003 the Belgian circuit at Spa Francorchamps features a two-fold presence by SEAT. The Toledo Cupra are participating at the sixth ETCC event, while the Toledo GT is running the prestigious 24 Hours Endurance. Undisputed leader of the Spanish GT Championship, the Toledo GT is being driven by Miguel Ángel de Castro, Didier Defourny and Christian Lavieille.
SEAT’s participation at this event is special for several reasons. In the first place, this is the first time in history that a Spanish brand competes at the 24 Hours of Spa, one of the most significant international racing competitions. Secondly, it is also the first time for a Spanish GT racing team.
The Seat Toledo GT is a GT racing car built by SEAT Sport for the 2003 Spa 24 Hour race in the G2 class. It was powered by a 3.0 Turbocharged V6. The car was unable to finish the race, finishing in 48th after completing 38 laps.
Technical specificationsBody: GT2 Racing CarWeight: 1150 KGWheelbase: 2580 mmEngine: Seat 3.0 V6Aspiration: Turbocharged
MEGA DL LINK: https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI

P.s.: In reality this type of classes in 2004 didn't have traction control but I still entered it.
To you the choice..
upload_2020-9-7_14-34-14.png

https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, I've put together a new track. This time it's Carolina Motorsports Park near Kershaw, South Carolina in the US. It's a road course, has 9 layouts, and I think it's probably the best I've done. (Scratch-built, not a conversion)

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/carolina-motorsports-park.35849/

1599503646438-png.404423

1599503691101-png.404425

Enjoy!

the next volume of the multiple track review thing is coming in a couple of days. This next one is biiiiig because there's been a lot of duplicates and reworks released since the last volume.

GTR2!

Please guys if you share something that is not yours please consider to post the whole description complete

Mea culpa, my friend. I rushed on that one, sorry. I've updated the post with all the info from the FB post. Cheers!

Toyota Celica Turbo GTO IMSA Update

Updated 7.09.2020 by Peugeot905

download link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/70ssxwhb7d8osu6/ag_celica_turbogto_imsa.7z/file

-The previous car produced too much grip and was too far fast compared to the real lifetimes of the Toyota Celica Turbo GTO.

-Rework tyre

-Updated Goodyear's 90s Slick tyres and other performance updates.

-Update to ABS and Traction Control

-Previous Revision Road America Time
Ai:205.268 Me:2:05.836 Real Life: 2:12.553

V2 Update times on Road America
Ai:2:11.537 Me:2:12.356 Real Life:2:12.553

--Many of the other IMSA GTO mods have the same issues

Lap times can be found at

https://www.racingsportscars.com/

I have done similar test's at other tracks
Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_monza_7-8-120-15-46-33.jpg

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_monza_7-8-120-15-46-58.jpg

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_monza_7-8-120-15-46-41.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to figure out where/why this brings me back so many memories. Was this in GTR or GTR2?
FINALLY TIME TO RELEASE!!!!

SEAT TOLEDO GT!!

ONLY EXCLUSIVE OF Assetto Corsa 2 - Your Real Driving Simulator

THE PACK INCLUDE 24H & GT VERSION.

• LAST UPDATE 06/09/20 V.1.1
    -corrected windscreen
    -corrected rollcage
3D SHELL: GTR2
3D WORKS: CLAUDIO CAS
PHYSICS: CLAUDIO CAS
INTERIORS: CLAUDIO CAS
SOUND: CLAUDIO CAS

The Seat Toledo GT as tested for the 2003 Spa Francorchamps 24 hour race by Miguel Angel de Castro - Christian Lavielle - Marc Duez.
The weekend of 29 July 2003 the Belgian circuit at Spa Francorchamps features a two-fold presence by SEAT. The Toledo Cupra are participating at the sixth ETCC event, while the Toledo GT is running the prestigious 24 Hours Endurance. Undisputed leader of the Spanish GT Championship, the Toledo GT is being driven by Miguel Ángel de Castro, Didier Defourny and Christian Lavieille.
SEAT’s participation at this event is special for several reasons. In the first place, this is the first time in history that a Spanish brand competes at the 24 Hours of Spa, one of the most significant international racing competitions. Secondly, it is also the first time for a Spanish GT racing team.
The Seat Toledo GT is a GT racing car built by SEAT Sport for the 2003 Spa 24 Hour race in the G2 class. It was powered by a 3.0 Turbocharged V6. The car was unable to finish the race, finishing in 48th after completing 38 laps.
Technical specificationsBody: GT2 Racing CarWeight: 1150 KGWheelbase: 2580 mmEngine: Seat 3.0 V6Aspiration: Turbocharged
MEGA DL LINK: https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI

P.s.: In reality this type of classes in 2004 didn't have traction control but I still entered it.
To you the choice..
View attachment 956181
https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI

Lol Teddie, I shared this mod one page back. How did you missed it? It is a big post. Haha :lol:

Anyways, Just removed it.

is anyone doing the Radical SR8? I have one in my library, but, its like a rocket ship, feels like someone took the physics/motor from the RedbullX2010 and just wrapped an sr8 model on it.

The SR3 from @Shaun Clarke has become my goto favorite for testing tracks nowadays, and would love to give the 8 a crack as well.

Mind if i ask what the problem with the Harry Metcalfe skin is so I can try and rectify it.

His car has the black roof option, I thought the wheels were the wrong colour, but they must have been changed from black to gold at some point.

[edit]The number plates are challenging as well ;)

There is loads of interesting stuff about the car on his channel, like it has adjustable front splitter / ride height can be lowered by 15mm / 20" wheels. Blue gauges are for comfort mode the display changes for track and dynamic modes. The video on the prototype is worth a watch as well.

[/edit]

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back