Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,989 comments
British GT GT4 Balfe Motorsport 22

fy038r.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/british-gt-championships-gt4-skin-pack.35349

This skins will update when the car will race in 2 weeks time so doesn't have all the logos on it.

Sorta fixed RTM's Top Gear test track just want to say to the moderators here that this was a free mod its not payware.

it seems that the data folder was messed up now it doesn't crash anymore at start up. Would love to see someone of you guys improve it since i have no knowledge with tracks.
The track needs optimization since it takes forever to load it up including exiting the track.
Love the OLD Top Gear. Tried to create an early 2000s like photo but i think that i failed.
Screenshot_ferrari_f50_1995_rtm_topgear_10-8-120-16-44-33.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where previous versions of the CSP are stored? I seem to have lost the option to revert back - only the current installed patch is displayed in [CM/settings/custom shaders patch/about & updates]

Can you please share?
would you share this ?

here you go. this is wildly incomplete.. jump in and finish if it you like.

DOWNLOAD: Tripoli/Mellaha wip.
Conversion from ??? in AMS without permission.

things left to do are:

- assign 1wall 1rumbl to some of the mesh (you can drive through the buildings walls etc)
- needs an invisible track barrier (ie you may go flying off the track into the nether)
- needs desert landscape dds skyline. my google fu was weak, if someone donates, ill add it.
- only has two pits and two cars, and a hotlap position, one timing gate.
- AI/Camera's are from donor kunos track folder, so no AI no Cameras.
- The texture colours mappings etc were all done in ext_config.ini so CM/CSP is a MUST.

-SO- for the guys that want to complete it,

The FBX and textures are in the track folder, "build files" for anyone else that wants to run with it and finish the track, needs someone a lot better at it than I am. As I have no permission and do not even know who to ask, if you want to complete it find out who did the original ams track and ask them, nor do I need/want to be listed as contributor, this was a learning exercise for me, you will note my video is unlisted. If original author is on here and does not want this track in AC, or wants attribution speak up.

I haven't seen that many palm trees since my last shopping spree in Beverly Hills. Looks like it would be the World's Fastest Road Circuit; probably close to 400 kph!

low poly as well, so in some sections you can ONLY drive it with softly sprung cars, akin to the mess of of the RIO track from fm7 past the tunnel.. teeth chattering, bone jarring vibration in the wheel, and on hard suspensions, there will be suspension damage before the end of lap two.. CrewChief does NOT approve.. I tried to subdivide it but .. blender.. no can do, if no one else does it I will take mesh to my other cad program, convert from triangle to quad, subdivide X2 or 3 and bring back as triangle, mesh count is so low that even quadrupling it would have no impact on performance. and. colours on those damn palm trees..
upload_2020-9-11_7-3-56.png

Last edited:
I'm probably going to need some help getting things right for the suspension updates to my Marcas revisions; I went through the tuning setup of the Marcas in AMS but I'm going to need some help in figuring out how to take this information and make the suspension.ini and setup.ini files provide the readings I need.
Notepad_202009102154_32325.jpg

wierdly i got it to work in game, saved out the config, fired it up and grass went missing again?

Ahhhh, I havent paid much attention to your track layout until now with your latest video. It now just rung a bell to me. It is similar to one of the tracks in original GPL game by Papyrus- Your track looks very good. Keep up the great work.

Added: This Brno Historic is larger and very similar to Kyalami 67 track in the older GPL game. I fired up GPL tonight to verify cause of Brno looked very familiar to me.

take care.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I can't decide on any filter and I always end up with the Natural one. I would like to know your opinions about the Horizon shades, what do you think?

I have been using Spa 1966 with TC Legends cars and it would be great if the lights of the houses and other lights come on at dusk, I take Feldbergring for example. I leave the concern for some genius of those we have in GTPlanet.

Hi guys, I can't decide on any filter and I always end up with the Natural one. I would like to know your opinions about the Horizon shades, what do you think?

Been through a lot of filters myself, didn't like Horizon Shades to be honest when i tried it a while back, tried it out for a few days but just never went back to it. Current trying out this filter with reshade https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/inmersive-filter-acc-style-sol-reshade-photorealism.21503/

Will most likely change again soon, but so far really enjoying the look of it so far I've tried it.

I was previously a big fan or Photo realistic Filter which doesn't involve reshade, but latest updates have made my screen go black when I have the recommended sol and shaders. Might be of interest on your system if you don't get any issues yourself or go for a earlier version.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/photorealistic-filter.34050/

Gustavo, mate, fellow argentinian here.
I gave horizon shades a try, but for some reason (I believe it had to do with getting very intense white colors ) reverted back to Sol_Extra.
In fact, I always revert to Sol_extra, so I'd say it's my favourite one.

I'm still trying to find a shader I like also. I was using SOL_HC I think but wasn't happy with the lack of sun flare late afternoon at Bathurst. So downloaded a few more to try last night and for now have settled on SOL_ACC. But still not happy :( There are others that look better but don't have realistic sun. Late afternoon at Bathurst IRL, turning onto pit straight you're almost completely blinded by the sun. If only someone would make a PC2 shader lol.

Tried the immersive without reshade, may try with reshade.

Been through a lot of filters myself, didn't like Horizon Shades to be honest when i tried it a while back, tried it out for a few days but just never went back to it. Current trying out this filter with reshade https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/inmersive-filter-acc-style-sol-reshade-photorealism.21503/

Will most likely change again soon, but so far really enjoying the look of it so far I've tried it.

I was previously a big fan or Photo realistic Filter which doesn't involve reshade, but latest updates have made my screen go black when I have the recommended sol and shaders. Might be of interest on your system if you don't get any issues yourself or go for a earlier version.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/photorealistic-filter.34050/

i´m using photorealistic v0.5 by javire, for me the best option. The v1.0 doesnt look good in VR

Gustavo, mate, fellow argentinian here.
I gave horizon shades a try, but for some reason (I believe it had to do with getting very intense white colors ) reverted back to Sol_Extra.
In fact, I always revert to Sol_extra, so I'd say it's my favourite one.
ya, sol_extra or sol_acc for me as well.

There's a discord site called PP Filter Central that has a few good filters. I always end up editing any of them to adjust for my preferred brightness/contrast and DOF, but two of my favourite starting points are:

JavireFilter
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...46718703055274044/PhotorealisticFilter_v1.zip

And RustyFilter:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539264651255349299/739833352290566195/Rusty_Filter.zip

This is an invite to the PPC page on discord:
https://discord.gg/zpDTYDB

Hello, can anybody help me out? I´m trying to put lights on lippo´s buildings but I have no idea what to do with the shader replacement.

Edit: well I copied stuff from Gutbomb´s ahvenisto config and its working now. This texture does have some unfortunate shadows, hopefully changing colors a bit will help.
lip.PNG

Last edited:

Damn, wonder if ANYONE from that league will ever privately share to us this wonderful fantasy formula car after all races are done or if RSS in the future decides to put it up for sale since they're the designers. Literally it's my dream formula car: V10, Aeroscreen instead of halo and 2021/2 body design, what more can I ask for?

Some youtubers (https://www.youtube.com/user/tiametmarduk1) and Race Sim Studio themselves on Instagram (@racesimstudio) clarified this car will likely be released in future; unfortunately with no date given ;(

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back