Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
Glad to hear that it worked, you are welcome.

Moving on to a different topic - Started working on the #17 car, early wip with some atrocious details at certain places.

QwUlu09.jpg

Would you or could you make a dirty version with stone (paint) chips around the lower parts as well as dirt where it should? We need more USED skins in our collections, I think it looks more authentic.

peterboese Today To 12:58
Alpha 6
http://www.mediafire.com/file/26hfiax6yjxyk85/Sol_2.0_alpha_6.7z/file

- core: fixed flickering with cpu_split and update_sol_custom_config__post()
- core: fixed and adapted PPoff values

- fog: adaptions for PPoff

- sky clouds: Cumulus + Stratus, adaptions for PPoff

- sky, dome: fixed brightness of sky (opposite sun side) with sunangle (10° - 30°)

- sky presets: 6 "deep blue": brighter horizont, sharper gradient
- sky presets: 7 "flight sim": brighter horizont
- sky presets: added 9 "PPoff": best for PostProcessing deactivated

- sky, clouds: fixed black clouds with very bright distant fog color

- PPoff: overall integration
- PPoff: working ppfilter__brightness_sun_link logic
# PPoff brightness is also controlled via cloud shadow, ambient light, overcast and badness

- files: cleared content of "default.lua" custom config

Updated Curvelo,

TODO2 : GrassFX needs a lot of love, its growing on the sand ;)

If you play with this line, maybe reduce some more but start with this it will help remove grass from sand areas:

MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = -0.14

Also rename your track folder to lower case for full stat recording with CM, nice work on the trees by the way 👍

peterboese Today To 12:58
Alpha 6
http://www.mediafire.com/file/26hfiax6yjxyk85/Sol_2.0_alpha_6.7z/file

- core: fixed flickering with cpu_split and update_sol_custom_config__post()
- core: fixed and adapted PPoff values

- fog: adaptions for PPoff

- sky clouds: Cumulus + Stratus, adaptions for PPoff

- sky, dome: fixed brightness of sky (opposite sun side) with sunangle (10° - 30°)

- sky presets: 6 "deep blue": brighter horizont, sharper gradient
- sky presets: 7 "flight sim": brighter horizont
- sky presets: added 9 "PPoff": best for PostProcessing deactivated

- sky, clouds: fixed black clouds with very bright distant fog color

- PPoff: overall integration
- PPoff: working ppfilter__brightness_sun_link logic
# PPoff brightness is also controlled via cloud shadow, ambient light, overcast and badness

- files: cleared content of "default.lua" custom config

It's paid! Maybe don't shared

Would you or could you make a dirty version with stone (paint) chips around the lower parts as well as dirt where it should? We need more USED skins in our collections, I think it looks more authentic.

I always recreate the raceday version of the car, in it's "before the start" condition. A worn, mid-race or end of the race concept would be great, however currently I do not have the relevant knowledge to take on a dirt layer matching the quality of the skin.

For a decent result in the 917LH's case, I believe paint chipping, dirt, sand build up around the most affected areas, rain spots, scratches caused by stones, drivers during changes or the crew during pit stops, small tire piece marks on the lower areas and minor damages revealing the primer paint or the raw fiberglass, combined with a faded and slightly worn plexiglass covers would be the minimum requirement, but who knows what the future may hold.

Metin Uyguntin
· 15 h
1956 CHEVROLET BELAIR NOMAD BY UNCLE M

This mod consists of two versions. Stock and tuned.

STOCK VERSION:
Suitable to factory values, colors and accessories except the steering wheel and rims.
Since the 3d model parts aren't in good condition, I used the steering wheel of 1957 Belair and the rims of 69 Nova.

Engine & specs: 265 cu.in. (4.3 lt) V8 stock engine. 228 whp / 366 Nm.
Drivetrain: Stock 4 spd. (3 + 1 overdrive) gearbox and stock (4.11) final drive
Colors: Selected from original 56 Belair factory color chart.

TUNED VERSION:
Engine & specs: Modified GM LS6 engine. 454 Cu.in. 473 whp/610 NM.
Drivetrain: Custom 4 spd. close ratio gearbox with long 1st gear. Two options of custom final gear.
Sport wheels, suspensions, custom colors, etc..

I hope you like.

You can share the mod in everywhere you want but please keep the original download link.

Enjoy the car.

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/5wanb...lZkFkSzGUVfadt-Tf73-n6pHd6-W6vOh7-5Jsi33BADoo

119800446_10158896294222509_2882811519047085159_o.jpg 119748304_10158896294092509_7894307833644333347_o.jpg 119708593_10158896293777509_3043661176161423675_o.jpg 119716129_10158896293577509_7977563806964915823_o.jpg 119716129_10158896293577509_7977563806964915823_o.jpg 119847321_10158896293387509_5633570948389052825_o.jpg

FIX PATCH FOR CHEVY NOMAD 1956
(AI ISSUE SOLVED)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8wa19yqmxzfwscb/file

I started my 1st "built from scratch" mod just for fun, while learnin' some 3D modelling basics... I decided to replicate a car which is very popular in Italy: the Fiat Panda ie Young (1990) also known as "pandino".
The exterior is almost done (some imperfections here and there...) and I've already started the conversion to AC.
In the next month I will work on the interiors.
Here's a little render from the content manager showroom:
__custom_showroom_1600517547.jpg

I started my 1st "built from scratch" mod just for fun, while learnin' some 3D modelling basics... I decided to replicate a car which is very popular in Italy: the Fiat Panda ie Young (1990) also known as "pandino".
The exterior is almost done (some imperfections here and there...) and I've already started the conversion to AC.
View attachment 958917
upload_2020-9-19_14-47-37.png

Wow, jeez...Like...Uh...That's a car which I honestly DESIRED to see in AC (or any other game outside of Gran Turismo for that matter where its driveable) regardless of its generation chosen since I love them all. And now the wandering italian nomad prodigy called SATLAB is all of a sudden creating one from scratch for AC, and the first generation no less! This is so damn fantastic man, well done for surprising me a lot unexpectedly honestly. You deserve a medal. :gtpflag:

Doesn't seem so.
My keyboard is the Corsair K63 but the K65 (the full RGB version of mine) has a FN key instead of the second Windows key (I guess for farting about with the RGB LEDs?) and if you press that and Scroll Lock together then hidden numpad emulation is possible. Unfortunately not possible with my keyboard though.

Don't know if this helps in any way

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179552

View attachment 958918
Wow, jeez...Like...Uh...That's a car which I honestly DESIRED to see in AC (or any other game outside of Gran Turismo for that matter where its driveable) regardless of its generation chosen since I love them all. And now the wandering italian nomad prodigy called SATLAB is all of a sudden creating one from scratch for AC, and the first generation no less! This is so damn fantastic man, well done for surprising me a lot unexpectedly honestly. You deserve a medal. :gtpflag:
AHah thank you man! It’s a long way to the final mod but I hope it will be worth the wait for all of you :)

View attachment 958917

YES, YOU'RE MY HERO!
I was searching something like this for months!

There's a setting in CSP for hiding pit crews in trackday and practice modes under Track Adjustments.

I really don't need pit crew in track day or practice. I never did a track day, practice or hotlap. I use a SIM racing to race.
The pit crew is needed for races, changing tires, repairs and refueling.

Thanks for your tips anyway xezez. 👍

@Paulo Ribeiro , the folder content\objects3d has the physical lollypop guy and pit indicator. Any chance you have been altering those files?

Usually I don't mess with files, unless the tipical ones of mods.
This is my objects 3d folder.
upload_2020-9-19_14-12-34.png

Thanks ger.

@Paulo Ribeiro as gergerger says maybe you have installed my "Less noticeable pit indicator" From racedepartment, which makes the red angles very small.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pit-indicator-less-noticeable.33166/

Hi jlung,

I don't remember to install or even downloading your mod.

thank you for your concerne.

Offtopic: First LeMans 24h hour was fantastic as usual.
LMP2, GT and GT AM are fighting for position as it was a 30 mnts race.
Even only 5 LMP1 are fighting. 👍

59 cars this year without public unfortunately. First stint stops began...

Last edited:
First of all, thank you to the members that tried to help me. You guys are the reason for me, to be here.
Many many thanks. :cheers::):)

Thank you too, to the ones that could help but chosed not.

Ger, your tip of content\objects3d folder was golder, I mean gold. :D

Never came to my mind explore that folder, was about 1 hour around APPs and CM options, without success.

Thank god (or me), making a backup of pit crew folder (as you can see in my picture).
Just reinstalled that backup and notest that were files missing.
Which means, that now I can race with full pit crew working.

s6w5.png

You guys rock. Big hugs for your help. 👍

Edit: After posted this, I've got an E-Mail from my pit crew.
After all, they were on strike. But they came back to the pits, because I was turning public this issue and they were afraid of their exposure and their Curriculum Vitae. 💡:crazy:

Cheers.

First of all, thank you to the members that tried to help me. You guys are the reason for me, to be here.
Many many thanks. :cheers::):)

Thank you too, to the ones that could help but chosed not.

Ger, your tip of content\objects3d folder was golder, I mean gold. :D

Never came to my mind explore that folder, was about 1 hour around APPs and CM options, without success.

Thank god (or me), making a backup of pit crew folder (as you can see in my picture).
Just reinstalled that backup and notest that were files missing.
Which means, that now I can race with full pit crew working.

s6w5.png

You guys rock. Big hugs for your help. 👍

Edit: After posted this, I've got an E-Mail from my pit crew.
After all, they were on strike. But they came back to the pits, because I was turning public this issue and they were afraid of their exposure and their Curriculum Vitae. 💡:crazy:

Cheers.

That is great to hear @Paulo Ribeiro -- I wonder how your information got clobbered in the pit crew folder.? Was it that one app mentioned. Just So it doesn't happen to us and know what to look for.

take care,
Dave

That is great to hear @Paulo Ribeiro -- I wonder how your information got clobbered in the pit crew folder.? Was it that one app mentioned. Just So it doesn't happen to us and know what to look for.

take care,
Dave

Hi Dave,
In fact I've disabled the last APPs, triyng to know if it was due to those apps. Enabling all didn't cause any harm.
Overall, the last apps were not guilty of the missing files inside pit crew file.

Maybe some mod is the cause of that issue.
Atm I have no clue. Sorry.

Cheers

Last edited:
Just quick update where I'm regarding my gt3 skin pack I've got 2 two more skins to do which you see the photo below I'm half through whilst watching LM24 which I should of been at these year but always next year . I won't recommend trying to skin one of these mclaren they challenging. If anyone knows somebody or yourself want to run these on online sever whose they are finish give me shout.

yaKe9OC.jpg

Hi,
Two updates of supercars awaiting good care,
First, Mosler MT900S, author unknown

50360150351_75bd90e44f_b.jpg

data from this site:
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche6665-mosler-mt-900s.htm#Caractéristiques

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xcvpxqfbxlxhrdf/mosler_mt900s.7z/file

Second, Audi RS6 author Wack, thank you Wack, great mod!

50359450673_962c6bf9e8_b.jpg

The best year for this model cause it uses the V10 Volkswagen/Lamborghini 4991cm3. In 2010, the RS6 receives the V8 and lost 20hp

Data from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2009/1189340/audi_rs6.html

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xcahvrainnddl9y/audi_rs6.7z/file

Have fun, Mike.

palmbeach_speedway is very nice, and we are grateful for the fine work. The AI is quite slow for any car series, though. Can someone please liven it up and post it here?
Thanks

Just quick update where I'm regarding my gt3 skin pack I've got 2 two more skins to do which you see the photo below I'm half through whilst watching LM24 which I should of been at these year but always next year . I won't recommend trying to skin one of these mclaren they challenging. If anyone knows somebody or yourself want to run these on online sever whose they are finish give me shout.

yaKe9OC.jpg

Oh wow, the two missing mclaren's!!.. are you planning to do the bentley too? (even if we don't have the new car)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back