Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,764 comments
Without meaning to ruin the party, if anyone wants to try their hand at the Mercedes, it can be found on the comments of this YT video (stock version + drift + F1 tuned):

Last edited:
new *Simraceway WiP's
- Madeena Al Bahar - conversion complete, shadows complete, basic building reflections complete
- Cumbria / Longstone - needs trees and smoother road mesh
- Troyton Raceway - needs smoother road mesh

*Madeena will get some night lights and needs AI + pit/starts. I started with the Simraceway version and it got corrupted by ksEditor. I found the GTR2 version (which is actually newer) and did another fresh conversion from that source. This will also avoid any issue for a public release as the GTR2 version is 1. better 2. not bound to SR. Will try to get permission from S. Cowie (MadCowie) for proper permissions.

*Cumbria / Longstone may not get released as there is a version available already. This track needs real trees, smoother road mesh and a complete tonal adjustment.

*Troyton has a very rough road mesh, unless someone wants to smooth it, it likely wont be released.

This completes my Simraceway track conversion list. (Giza and Tropical Island were the other 2 and have been released in beta form)

Last edited:
Ok, I want to get some stuff uploaded later on but first can someone just clarify what I can and can't do regarding converted tracks please.
1. Can I post F1 track skins for converted tracks? Acu, reboot etc for example.
2. Can I post links to the actual tracks themselves should anybody be struggling to find them? Mediafire links for example?

Ok, I want to get some stuff uploaded later on but first can someone just clarify what I can and can't do regarding converted tracks please.
1. Can I post F1 track skins for converted tracks? Acu, reboot etc for example.
2. Can I post links to the actual tracks themselves should anybody be struggling to find them? Mediafire links for example?
1+2. yes and yes

3. paid mods
no (you can post updates for paid cars/tracks mods)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot.
Somehow I get continuous engine damage long before reaching rev limit.
With the 908 and with the R10

As I suspected I overlooked the twin turbo issue. So when you setup the engine with 2 turbos, say at 1bar boost each, then AC calculates the boost pressure a 1.0 bar x 2 = 2.0 bar total boost. You have to allow for this when setting the torque curve which with a turbocharged engine, is torque at the wheels with no boost. What I didn't allow for is you need to allow for this total boost in the engine damage parameter.

Please re download both the Peugeot 908 and Audi R10 here. Now complete with working windscreen wipers thanks to Flyingsaucer (credits updated)

https://mega.nz/file/raxGgLhR#b1uPrTDK6P3scXJZeZ_zABiWSJ78NPdcWAY5cPnvnoc

and the Audi:

https://mega.nz/file/6fowTBgK#eP17gHbCUvllk2JknwfHIk8aP1h3EgNJWG0XG2-A3Ho

Attachments

• AudiR10_lemans002.jpg
    AudiR10_lemans002.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 84
upload_2020-11-25_10-20-37.png

super rough model from Fortnite, someone might be able to put it in game (i dont want it really, its for others)
- :: link ::

todays extra bonus link:
Turismo Carretera Simulator (free download)
ACTC 2014, 2016 - 2020
(tracks and cars are extractable)

Other news:
Put everything in a game...
"The latest generation of iPhones has a built-in front-facing LiDAR sensor. LiDAR allows point-and-shoot 3D capture, and bringing it to the iPhone means that literally anyone can have a 3D scanner in their pocket."

https://sketchfab.com/blogs/community/3d-scanning-with-the-iphone-12-pro-lidar

Last edited:
Woaw. Thank you CrisT86.

But I believe I will not modify anything. It is clearly easier read a law book. :lol:

I added this option because it's fair towards the modder, I removed for my use because I don't like fake stuff on circuits, but is fair to leave them available for who wants them (overall because they are a watermark of the author itself) :)

Hope you like it :)

Really annoyed that Jakub has left if true.
Really liked his physics and re works. Such a shame.
I'll say it again, some people seem to have started to forget they don't own Assetto Corsa, it's not their sim, yes a lot hs been added, but at it's core is kunos's baby that i would still play even without the extras...honestly.

Telling people what they can and can't do with their own copy of a game is one of the most disturbing things about the sim community for the time i have been in it.

Can you explain your situation a bit more? Does it happen on all tracks? Are you using SOL? What ppfilter are you using? Is the track using a skin?
It's hard to figure out what the issue is just from that pic

no it does it only with original Imola Kunos
pp filter default and I have not installed sol

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back