Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,774 comments
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! - TableTop Racers are here for you enjoyment.

I would like to thank and give credit to @Bazza and the AC Legends Team for the base models and @GzeroD for his four conversions and the original inspiration for me to make these.

These cars are great fun to drive on regular and kart tracks. They drive like the real deal, but have quirks. For some (Capri), you need to select different gear ratio's for bigger tracks.

All in All 10 cars for you to enjoy. These cars pair extremely well with @RMi_wood's Mario Tracks. He released the tracks in time for us to match these together for Christmas.

Finally I want to thank @FileMissing for hosting the discord channel and organizing all our goodies in one place.

All the best...

Download: @FileMissing Discord #-cars-browser channel. https://discord.com/invite/R2Ghdhe

upload_2020-12-24_15-29-37.png

upload_2020-12-24_15-29-50.png

upload_2020-12-24_15-30-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-24_15-32-21.png
    upload_2020-12-24_15-32-21.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Good evening, I have two questions.
what DDS format do you choose when saving a car skin in Photoshop?
desktop-screenshot-2020-12-24-21-19-41-92-png.980462

And can I somehow remove / disable the sidebar in CM Showroom for a while?
desktop-screenshot-2020-12-24-20-54-04-30-png.980464

Another option is to right-click at the top of the bar, to the left of the arrow, and select "minimize." A small bar is still visible at the bottom of the screen, but this may be your best option unless there's another option that completely hides it.

View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First of all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug of 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539

2X1.gif

I immediately "five-starred" it before I even loaded it for some laps.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, just wanted to drop my first message here and extend my Christmas and New Year wishes to all of the great people of this forum. I have been lurking in the background for some time, and learning a lot, and reaping the benefits of all of the talented people here who devote so much time to making Assetto Corsa the greatest SIM anyone could wish for given it's age. There are too many contributors to mention here, but I want to thank you all for your contributions.

Cheers to you all, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stay safe and thirsty my friends:cheers:

I guess I (and probably others) haven't found or visited his discord channel yet.

It's in my GTP sig 👍

Users of GTP get instant access if they have an account here, just send me a message in discord, or PM me here etc and you will bypass any/all the restrictions.

It's closed to everyone else outside of GTP as invite only.
An additional 37GB of tracks going up on Xmas day too ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Did you set it so that puddles don't form on the banked sections or does RainFX do this automatically by factoring in the angle of the surface? Either way, it's a neat detail, as is the way a continuous puddle forms at the bottom of the banking where it transitions to flat.
Being Florida it's very effective creating a stormy-looking sunny sky (say, 'Windy' preset) with a post-cloudburst wet track. Fits the atmosphere superbly.

nup just hit the surfaces and it sorts itself out I guess?

@Diegonapoli10 No, there isn´t.

Today I downloaded a new version of the 355 Challenge made by AC racer from assettoland. Calling to our experts, what needs to be done here to have a proper shifting animation? Currently the shifting looks like the driver has an epileptic shock during shifting.

https://mega.nz/file/QB9SERpD#06nIMYJQpsntGq3js24Xe5JgGCdjRlmpRnFtGCP4ayI

I already copied the values from @Shokeus mod (driver3d.ini) along with the shifting animation into the folder but it remains as it is. What have I missed? For me this version looks better in terms of the model, so I will keep it. I replaced the current sound with that from the older F355 mod.
These are the values that I settled on.

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=150
POSITIVE_TIME=350
STATIC_TIME=150
NEGATIVE_TIME=350
PRELOAD_RPM=9000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

I'm liking this version of the Ferrari 355 Challenge as well. I binned the previous version a long time ago.

We have some news coming in from Race Sim Studio: their GT pack has received a big update for all six cars, and they've also released the Hyperion, a NASCAR-spec Ford Mustang. In addition, the Formula Hybrid 2018 is now available for free.

https://racesimstudio.com/hyperion-2020-release-rss-gt-pack-update-now-available
I just drove their GT pack for the first time last night, and only just tried out some NASCAR style oval racing. Clearly the team at RSS are spying on me :lol:

Hi. Tried that but just crashes when using F3 to change cams. It's a if it's not picking up the cam sets. I can press F3 once first set shows, press again nothing, press again nothing, then again last cam shows. Strange. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Rename "Camera_1.ini" to "Cameras_1.ini".

Last edited:
View attachment 980527

First of all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug of 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539

2X1.gif

I immediately "five-starred" it before I even loaded it for some laps.​

What Thor said.

Mont Tremblant was a very nice surprise, but Fuji... that's the Christmas miracle.

thanks.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! - TableTop Racers are here for you enjoyment.

I would like to thank and give credit to @Bazza and the AC Legends Team for the base models and @GzeroD for his four conversions and the original inspiration for me to make these.

These cars are great fun to drive on regular and kart tracks. They drive like the real deal, but have quirks. For some (Capri), you need to select different gear ratio's for bigger tracks.

All in All 10 cars for you to enjoy. These cars pair extremely well with @RMi_wood's Mario Tracks. He released the tracks in time for us to match these together for Christmas.

Finally I want to thank @FileMissing for hosting the discord channel and organizing all our goodies in one place.

All the best...

Download: @FileMissing Discord #-cars-browser channel.

View attachment 980543
View attachment 980544
View attachment 980545

what is the discord? please thank you and excellent work

what is the discord? please thank you and excellent work

You need to send a PM to @FileMissing to request access.

To find his Discord link, go to his profile, click on the Information tab, and look for "Discord" on the left.

It's a great Discord server, but the original post listing the "Download" information, appears very cryptic to newer members, or those that don't know about that server.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2047#post-13313389

View attachment 980527

Jim and the team

Another brilliant reboot team release. & now imo Assetto Corsa has 3 great versions of Fuji Speedway each representing an era in the tracks history (Fuji 68, the Virtua_LM Fuji 1993, and now this). Brilliant job and thank you for the best present :P

Attachments

• Screenshot_lexus_rcf_gt500_rt_fuji_speedway_24-11-120-22-31-19.jpg
    Screenshot_lexus_rcf_gt500_rt_fuji_speedway_24-11-120-22-31-19.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 88
Forli Ring
This is kind of "old news," but with 1,172 tracks, I occasionally "rediscover" a track in my collection that I really like.

A newer version was available, but somehow I missed it, or downloaded it but didn't update/install it.

It's quite long, and a mix of elevation changes, long straights and curves, and quite a few technical sections.

It could use better cameras, and the road surface is too smooth--could have more "feel" to it. The way it is now, not even a newly-paved track feels that smooth.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/forlì-ring.12982/

Be sure to go to Settings/Custom Shaders Patch, select Track Configs, and download the extension file for it.

screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_forliring_19-10-118-19-27-8-jpg.274771

Hi. Tried that but just crashes when using F3 to change cams. It's a if it's not picking up the cam sets. I can press F3 once first set shows, press again nothing, press again nothing, then again last cam shows. Strange. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks.
The names of the cameras must be:
cameras.ini
cameras_1.ini
cameras_2.ini
etc.

There must be an "s" in the name...not "camera", but "cameras".

You need to use 'cameras' not 'camera' in all the names, then it should work.

cameras.ini
cameras_1.ini
cameras_2.ini
etc...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back