Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,988 comments
I think a 'mess up' somewhere with the orginal KS Nurburg and the recent add-on which I placed in the same folder. Probably my own mistake...(what's new ;) ) @VaiHalen may be the same?

Sorry, what recent addon? Maybe I installed it too but I don't remember.

Edit: Yes, I have a ks_nurburgring.7z file in my track downloads folder so I installed it.

Could anybody upload the ks_nurburgring original? Thanks

Last edited:
Also Rollovers Acura ARX-05 DPi has an error in mirrors. How to fix that?

Attachments

• Acura ARX-05 DPi.png
    Acura ARX-05 DPi.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 55
Sorry, what recent addon? Maybe I installed it too but I don't remember.

Edit: Yes, I have a ks_nurburgring.7z file in my track downloads folder so I installed it.

Could anybody upload the ks_nurburgring original? Thanks
I've done the same here (placed to add-on in the same folder as the original track) - didn't test it to see if the same error happens, but it's almost certain that it will. So, please If you get the original ks_nurburgring I'd like to have it, too.

EDIT:
Thank you! :cheers:

Last edited:
Not sure if this is in the plans at all but I will pass it onto the team.
There is also the new NASCAR Road Course layout, it's like the 'normal' road course but with an additional chicane just before the pits on the front stretch. To drive that in the Hyperion would be absolutely epic :D

Actually, the Gladbecker/GTP DPi's were released before the Rollovers. Personally, I liked them better at the time. The Rollover models came out just a bit later. There was a lot of debate in some circles about which cars performed more accurately. My money was on the GTP models, I always found the Rollover models too slow by a wide margin - that was fixed when the physics update was released. Today I use the set from ACFSK.

I still use rollovers because of the physics switch to GTP and also because they aren't encrypted. I like the ACFSK versions but to me, the rollovers version is much more superior because of the decryption (i don't mind it so I don't want to stir up stuff again)

i want any dpi skins for 2021... and for gte cars

Racedepartment.

Ok people, car Porsche RSR 2020 . That mod has some error and want to load in to a game .Here is the link where you can download the car but if you find solution would be nice for all .Porsche RSR 2020 GTE

https://mega.nz/file/IUBTGSYa#frE5kPQCcyJfpm6B2vwnAWcU9NBaKX1rNOwA_VJc5RI

It look like this in game

Hello

So me with this 2020 Porsche 911 RSR here is what it tells me once installed:

ERRORS: with content: acfsk_911_rsr_20, view log for details

Thank you for finding me a solution because it is painful not to be able to benefit from it

that's not a bug, it's encrypted.

and what to do for the decrypted?

Car is encrypted. You need Custom Shaders patch for it.

How do we install the custom shaders patch? thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing, except endure or appreciate, depending on what side of the fence you are standing.:D
I do neither. Depending on the quality of the encrypted mod, I either delete them right away, or disable them in hope that one day CM will be able to handle them.

The upload was messed up, 1.2.2 is up now :embarrassed:. The track up to the barriers is still valid but the barriers now stop you.

Sorry for the quick updates guys, Daytona 1.2.2 should now all be good 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2176#post-13338577

Thanks very much once again for the great work, guys.
Much appreciated.

However, 1 tiny little thing in case of future updates: the track limit at the exit of the first horseshoe is a little tight. Currently hitting that kerb already kills the lap.

rolex24n8k01.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

==

Still doesn't work here? Did it work for you @VaiHalen
upload_2021-1-28_16-17-1.png

1.) deleted the track folder completely
2.) deleted the ks_nurburgring.ini file in the tracks/loaded folder
3.) deleted the ks_nurburgring.vao.patch
4.) deleted the extension folder in the ks_nurburgring folder

Probably again a very simple 'something' I overlooked to change/delete? Any expert who can guide me in the right direction?

Thanks for sharing!

==

Still doesn't work here? Did it work for you @VaiHalen
View attachment 987869

1.) deleted the track folder completely
2.) deleted the ks_nurburgring.ini file in the tracks/loaded folder
3.) deleted the ks_nurburgring.vao.patch
4.) deleted the extension folder in the ks_nurburgring folder

Probably again a very simple 'something' I overlooked to change/delete? Any expert who can guide me in the right direction?

Thank you @Fanapryde

No, same error aswell.

Last edited:
I have criticised the tarmac textures of Daytona when it came out. I like "clean" looking tracks and the Reboot Daytona was not one of them. Since I am in "Daytona fever" I decided to do something about it myself, and I found the texture responsible.

Before:
acs_2021_01_28_17_15_22_961.png

After:
acs_2021_01_28_17_16_46_792.png

Download link is:

This is my first "shared" mod, I hope the link works, if not, just yell at me here, and I hope this modification is not unethical. Of course all the credit is to the Track Reboot Team for the otherwise awesome Daytona they provided, without them this mod would be useless.

The only downside of this mod is that the areas without groove (paddock, some run-offs) look pretty boring, but I think it looks much better where it actually matters. You should not go to the paddocks or run-offs anyway! :D

Well, I hope this tiny modification will be useful to someone! If not, just... yell at me one more time.

nothing, except endure or appreciate, depending on what side of the fence you are standing.:D
The 'side of the fence' is a moot argument, since there's no "or" in multiple cases.

In order to "appreciate", one is required to endure an incorrect driver's animation or other errors in the model, even when having the skills to quickly fix that, or endure the physics as-is, when having the knowledge to fix or change it, or endure the "blue crystals" in showroom, as it was in the begining (surprising how many people use this feature, right?), or endure the ego or lack of feedback when someone bothers contacting the modder.

Perhaps you prefer to turn a blind eye to all the reported shortcomings and discussion that cluter the thread periodically, and instead see it as just a "side of the fence" issue.

I like both, i´m using the Rollovers more because there are 2020 skins for them while there are none of that season for the GTP version. But otherwise, i prefer the GTP DPi´s, you can build your own opinion. Test both and decide which one is better for you. ;)

In progres... alfa romeo dtm 1994 and 1996 itc

Has anyone thought of making this car, Audi 80 V6 2.5 DTM '93 (prototype)? Maybe using the Audi RS2 as a starting point, also replacing the engine.💡

Now, this I'd love to see. along with that if I'm not wrong there is an Audi 80 model out there that could be used as a baseplate. Another one for me would be the Volvo C70 DTM that was unraced for 2000.
1b52f5261bee5d0a592321f7a490cd43.jpg

@damone13x Thanks so much for all your tracks. Just thought it was worth mentioning I just tried Olavarria in the RSS Hybrid 2020 and theres a bump on the start finish line that killed it instantly. Is it possible to fix please? :)

Hello which version do you have? Olavarria is WIP .

RobertFlagg is working on it , give him some time to release it.

cheers.

Last edited:
Daytona hot fix 1.2.1:

• fixed walls and more restrictive track limits in T1 (road course)
  • again slightly better performance

1.2.2:

• errors in files corrected

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3y73q3jwnxqfh7/rt_daytona_v1.2.2.7z

or

What is the better option for Reboot Tracks to avoid corruption or errors?
1. Clean install or,
2. Allow CM to update via the update option?

Reboot tracks seem to always have the CM update option.

Thank you. :)

Now, this I'd love to see. along with that if I'm not wrong there is an Audi 80 model out there that could be used as a baseplate. Another one for me would be the Volvo C70 DTM that was unraced for 2000.
1b52f5261bee5d0a592321f7a490cd43.jpg

I have been looking for an Audi 80 (super touring car) for AC for some time, but I can't find it. Maybe it doesn't exist. Volvo would also be very nice.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back