Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,691 comments
Hey, DaBaeda: have you done any extra cams for the Indianapolis oval? The defaults are totally unacceptable. I would also appreciate some cams for the various road courses at the Speedway, if you're so inclined. Danke vielmals!

upload_2021-2-6_16-42-52.png

Oh, sorry. I copied them from an older conversation. :(
I can see them, but maybe because they are from a private conversation I put them on?

So here before:
View attachment 989780

and after:
View attachment 989777

Edit: Hm, sorry if the images are now double posted. I just took different browser without been looged in, and I can see all images? :eek: :odd: :boggled:

Awesome, we can see them now! Amazing the difference new trees can make (in a track full of trees, lol)

FYI: I can see the images in both posts.
Thx mate. I think I´ll hide them on original post, as the other ones seem to be visible for more people. Though I wonder why some can´t see them in first post. :odd:

Awesome, we can see them now! Amazing the difference new trees can make (in a track full of trees, lol)
Ok, fine you can see them on second post. As just mentioned, to avoid spamming thread with same images, I´ll try to hide them in first post.
Cool, you like it. :)

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't realized this is different version than my Malagolli's Civic. It seems only rear tyres that are having the problem. By default it uses [REAR_4] I changed the radius to 0.305
Here's the tyre.ini
For anyone doesn't know, change the .txt to .ini
OK, tried the attached .ini and I get the same result as what I had after changing some values myself.
Rear wheels seem OK, but look at the front wheels when I change tyre compounds:

OK, tried the attached .ini and I get the same result as what I had after changing some values myself.
Rear wheels seem OK, but look at the front wheels when I change tyre compounds:

Just put same value to all the front tyres radius in tyres.ini (there are 6 of them if I'm correct) I changed mine to to 0.3125.

thanks to you !!!
I hope to be able to offer still other championships yes of course but there I have just updated all the championships already shared, that represents 36 hours of work in 1 week, and in France it's the holidays so I go a little rest a few days.
All championships have been updated with a new AI system for more dynamic races that respects the levels and results of real drivers and real rankings.
I just uploaded a new championship

View attachment 989788
Can you tell me how to get the new AI system itself?

Here's a compiled rar of the tracks i've extended. All are above 40 slots.
https://mega.nz/file/09pmyDaK#qyMF4mbi7PGH7R3Xj9n-L5L8ldX1TwmPe49IMojqqW8

Edit: List of tracks
aa_nashville_superspeedway
acu_autosport_speedway
acu_bathurst
acu_hungaroring
acu_interlagos
acu_mexico
algarve_international_circuit
bahrain_international_circuit
chang
dubai
eastern_creek2014
homestead
ks_laguna_seca
ks_zandvoort
melbourne_2019
mountainpeak
ottawapark
rt_suzuka
tmm_lausitzring
tochigi_racing_ring

Last edited:
OK so now i have developed another issue. the FHT, i'd already excluded the acs.exe via that youtube video.

Had some performance issues and checked the FTH to discover the dredded steam entry there, so deleted it re added acs.exe to excluded...but every time i run CM it pops back into the FTH so have constant performance issues.

Really gutting, i've avoided so many issues i hear about, till now.

Does anyone know why the FTH fix now won't work?
I don't run the latest CM as i just stuck with what i had as it ran well, till now.

source, source, source.. I need sources. .fbx, .obj, .3ds etc. I am doing rips mostly from 'droid games and a few Steam titles. (the new "Initial D. Online" uses tracks from 90sgdsp guys... so I deleted Iro as it is direct from AC [including 0POBJECT]). I have also come across the actual rips used by SRP for C1/Shuto etc. NFS is hit and miss in regards to ripping, DiRT/GRiD is quite easy except needing to rename 100's of meshes.

Trust me as you are not the only one that want big, open tracks. I have converted a HUGE map that is in a "beta" and S.F GRiD from Autosport with all the race elements removed, as well as a clean rip into AC of Daikoku (Wangan Route 99 is done, but needs alot of work still). I cant say when they will go public... but they will.

teasers:
View attachment 989706 View attachment 989707 View attachment 989708 View attachment 989709 View attachment 989710View attachment 989711

Lets hope this year is as fun as the last!

@RMi_wood has some spectacular tracks in the works, some big open world server projects and smaller fun sized tracks, here are some more samples of some of the magnificent work undergoing testing right now. The man is a machine!
He also moderates multiple sections of the discord library and regularly posts beta tracks for testing and feedback etc.

Screenshot_ks_alfa_33_stradale_suncity_11-0-121-23-48-39.jpgScreenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_suncity_evolution_16-0-121-23-2-25.jpg 3-1-121-18-3-36.jpg

Does anyone here have all the f1 2020 track skins by @Blackcelica after they got removed on RD?

He has a section in our library, click the link in my sig ;)

Once ready, you will see it. I hope as soon as possible. I can't give you any release date because it takes time to add things I want to add and also time is not infinite. But I'm working hard, together with my crew of testers, to bring the update out soon.

Has an arrangement been published for this?
csp 1.70

May I also say, that these cars have some truly spectacular updates coming that are not just incremental bug fixes, they are huge revisions that make them worth the wait.

Hey, I was out for some months and didnt follow the new mods. Can one of you tell me, if some more of the gt3 acc cars were released for ac? Last cars I know about were the Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, mclaren 720, Lexus. Are there any news on the continental gt3 or the jaguar gt3?

Greetings.

We are working on the Bently now:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2048#post-13313482
Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_16_acc_ks_nordschleife_25-11-120-0-31-17.jpg

And the the Jag was released here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1949#post-13290189
upload_2020-11-23_17-59-50.png

Hope that helps :)
Also you can find all the releases in the discord library, click the link in the sig below.

If you are a GTP Member, PM me here or on Discord after you have clicked the invite in my sig below and I will bypass the restrictions for you.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to recreate AMS2's fictional M3 and 190E DTM liveries for the kunos versions of those cars? The skins look quite nice, but the Reiza model of course uses a completely different mapping.

Update for Mendig Bergschleife
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks

Mainly improved the trees that looked like ugly cardboard trees:
Here are some old screenshots.
before:
upload_2021-2-2_22-51-53-png.989066

after:
upload_2021-2-2_22-52-33-png.989067

Added Rain FX too, besides some other small fixes.
But mostly only to making it slightly better looking as before. Though it was before looking awesome too, especially the awesome lights. :eek:
Enjoy it... :cheers:

I always found Mendig a very nice track to drive on, though it looked a bit dated for a while, until you got your hands on it :D
Now it is even much better looking and as you say, the view at night with all those lights is amazing.
Thanks for the hard work, it was worth it, for sure...👍

before:

after:

But mostly only to making it slightly better looking as before. Though it was before looking awesome too, especially the awesome lights. :eek:

The last version I tested of this had all kinds of issues. The track layout was awesome, but flickering overlapped textures, tree issues, etc., just ruined the experience. Now it's one of the best mods for AC--I can't stop running laps on it this morning. Thanks @slider666 for the update!

Everyone, don't miss out on this track. Download it NOW! :gtpflag:

Hi, I'm trying to build a complete grid for the 1970 Le Mans race in AC, as historically realistic as possible. For that reason, I would need no less than 11 Porsche 911s gr.2 with THESE SKINS.
Do you think some of that exists?
Any replies welcome.
Thanks in advance, best regards.

I think you're out of luck, unless I've been very unlucky in my own searches. What I use is Bazza's TCL Porsche 911RS 2.7 with it's existing skins. If I drive a 917 I get to pass them so quickly I don't notice the paint schemes aren't perfectly accurate :) Who knows, maybe some of the fantastic GTP painters will take up the challenge for you (us!).

Enjoy your 1970 runs!

Maybe its better to let @Zwiss handle the AC conversion?
great! I added this and your screen to the RD page... thank you.

I once put a lot of effort in converting and improving the Andre Streu Grenzlandring to GTR2.
I think it would need some more work on the meshes to be somewhat realistic.
I did a lot of research.. but never came to implementing it.
I might get back to this one, after the current WIP's.

Last edited:
Ema
https://sharemods.com/0tcrsumj95nr/...cardo_Tormo_v1.0_by_Ema_for_AC_1.16.4.7z.html

Circuito de la Comunidad Valenciana Ricardo Tormo v1.0 by Ema

Original track by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam
Authorized conversion from rFactor2

- Original ext_config by Sliderman
- Surfaces.ini by Sliderman
- AI files and other fixes by __EASY__ & GTPlanet forum
- Updated ext_config by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, enhanced LightsFX, Materials adjustments
- New VAO
- TV Cameras
- New UI
- New sections
- New DRS zone
View attachment 989670 View attachment 989671 View attachment 989672 View attachment 989673 View attachment 989674
Sorry! But any have a fixed cams?

The last version I tested of this had all kinds of issues. The track layout was awesome, but flickering overlapped textures, tree issues, etc., just ruined the experience. Now it's one of the best mods for AC--I can't stop running laps on it this morning. Thanks @slider666 for the update!

Everyone, don't miss out on this track. Download it NOW! :gtpflag:

Thank you @slider666 once again more for your updates. What a beautiful track.

Last edited:

before:

after:

Excellent job!! And for me a kind of memory lane. Long long time ago when I was based in Germany for the military services Koblenz area around this (helicopter) airbase was a part of our training area. It feels like going back about 30 years.

Track drives and looks stunning. Thanks for this!
One minor thing drew my attention while watching some replays. There is a red 'thing' visible when watching from the back but nothing to see when watching front face side.
Screenshot_bo_singer_38_mendig_6-1-121-20-48-51.jpg
Screenshot_bo_singer_38_mendig_6-1-121-20-48-45.jpg
Screenshot_bo_singer_38_mendig_6-1-121-20-48-10.jpg

Last edited:
It is very slow in the repetition and I read that it can be because of the distance from the public or something like that. How to modify it so that the FPS upload! Sorry for the misunderstood!
What you mean with fixed cams? In this version there's already working cams i made for, maybe you don't like them, in that case is another story ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back