Update for Mendig Bergschleife
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks

Mainly improved the trees that looked like ugly cardboard trees:
Here are some old screenshots.
before:
upload_2021-2-2_22-51-53-png.989066

after:
upload_2021-2-2_22-52-33-png.989067

Added Rain FX too, besides some other small fixes.
But mostly only to making it slightly better looking as before. Though it was before looking awesome too, especially the awesome lights. :eek:
Enjoy it... :cheers:

is the decrypted version of the original extraction floating around anywhere? (original GMT and DDS)

I love this track in AMS and cannot wait till they bring it to AMS2, especially if they include the supertruck series! but interim would not mind replacing the mirrored trees with rotated trees. they always look a bit strange. Spectators and also strangely rotated and very dark in this version.

@VheEth compare the grass variation in the original AMS to the converted one, th AMS version is nice and natural versus just, well , green. How to convert them so they stay the same?>

Also

How hard is it to add the animated cars and trucks etc from the original tracks into AC? Is it just a path animation like the balloons and planes

(grabbed a quick AMS clip to explain what I mean, the trees just look so much better in the original engine, and that always seems to get lost iin the conversions (and the grass variation), and near the bttom end before you turn back in you can see the animated traffic. apologies shakiness i forgot I had trackir running.

Last edited:
Excellent job!! And for me a kind of memory lane. Long long time ago when I was based in Germany for the military services Koblenz area around this (helicopter) airbase was a part of our training area. It feels like going back about 30 years.

Track drives and looks stunning. Thanks for this!
One minor thing drew my attention while watching some replays. There is a red 'thing' visible when watching from the back but nothing to see when watching front face side.
View attachment 989876 View attachment 989877 View attachment 989878
Wow, these are that kind of stories I would never have expected to get to hear when I posted something like these fixes here. 👍 :) :cheers:

To be clear, main work wasn´t made by me. Somebody else made the main work getting in to AC. :bowdown:
I love this track but got always very distracted by these odd cardboard trees and some other small issues. So, after learning a lot over the last few months, I tried what I have learned on this track. Making a bit better here and there, was mainly all I´ve done. :)

Oh, you discovered the red painted obelisk from 2001: A Space Odyssey on Mendig, cool... :odd: :eek: :D :lol:
Ok, sorry just a joke. I will take care of it. To be honest, I think I never drove it reversed... :dunce: :lol:

Tomorrow I should have fixed it and post it to @GzeroD. He will hopefully actualize the link soon.

BTW. If liked these fixes, maybe you will like the next ones from a different track too?
before:
before.png

after:
after.png

The next days to come... :)

Last edited:
OK so now i have developed another issue. the FHT, i'd already excluded the acs.exe via that youtube video.

Had some performance issues and checked the FTH to discover the dredded steam entry there, so deleted it re added acs.exe to excluded...but every time i run CM it pops back into the FTH so have constant performance issues.

Really gutting, i've avoided so many issues i hear about, till now.

Does anyone know why the FTH fix now won't work?
I don't run the latest CM as i just stuck with what i had as it ran well, till now.

Fixed it!
Ended up just disabling the whole of the FTH, now it has been clear of the issue for a good few tries.

Good. I was genuinely worried I may have to be forced to use any of the other sims (about every one worth having out there) gathering dust on my system.

To think i have the shiney AMS2 and i booted it up and was bored within 10 mins.

Anyway, love this garage in RMi netkar test track.

Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_rmi_nb_crema_6-1-121-21-32-11.jpg
Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_rmi_nb_crema_6-1-121-21-31-45.jpg

Hi All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control I was unable to get this AI package out in time for the recently updated Le Mans '85.

This was tested at 100% AI aggression and I left the existing AI hints in while testing and I couldn't see any problem with keeping them.
There were no retirements in a 10 lap quick race of a mixed GT3 field. If there's any problems that I missed please let me know.

le_mans_85 New AI,UI (except for preview) track limits, outlines, and map by LiquidSkyMan .rar 4.43MB
https://mega.nz/file/TkZV2aDT#Ix-wJY4DkszD-tDZfDolXv6BHigUvxAWjGv8l71exx0

Let's see.... I also edited the GPS coordiniates so that in CM the map marker shows up on the circuit layout. :)

To whom it may concern:
About a certain Japanese AI line. I'm heading there in the morning.....again ;)
and when that's done back to a certain Reboot track in another Asian country (nod, nod, wink, wink say no more!)

Time for some R&R tonight, it is Saturday evening here after all...so I won't be driving too fast tonight.
I probably won't even be walking this fast in a little while
weed leaf walking (small).gif

Happy racing :cheers:
LSM

I think you're out of luck, unless I've been very unlucky in my own searches. What I use is Bazza's TCL Porsche 911RS 2.7 with it's existing skins.

Good idea, I'll give it a try. So far I was using Kunos Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0, but couldn't find many suitable skins...

Last edited:
In that case I'm not alone then.
I drove @slider666 almost into madness over the last two years with my tree comments for a bunch of tracks ahahah...
Yeah, my tree hugger friend. :lol:
I always liked getting this better, over the time with your honest opinions. Also discussing how to get better horizons. 👍 :bowdown: :cheers:

In the end, it was mainly about getting better overall immersion that make it a better experience... :)

Last edited:
Hi, I need a Porsche 914 for my Le Mans 1970 grid (hey, it finished 6th right behind the gr.5 monsters!!), but the only one I can find is this one:
https://assetto-db.com/car/acc_porsche_914-6
Is there any other available?

Also, where can I find racing skins for it like these?

upload_2020-3-24_20-28-16-png.902556

upload_2020-3-24_21-21-36-png.902570

Thanks in advance, best regards.

This one might fit?
upload_2021-2-6_23-36-56.png

Yep, I missed that. Updated again. This includes the maps and previews created by @alperen141.
didn't test it but you can use all of my work freely on your mod man, don't worry. If it makes it better, be my guest. ;)

When I updated them I'll post another update as well on here & RD.

But dude, are you gonna make another layout or update?

Is there an "easy fix" for a car mod to remove the driver's head and helmet so it's not blocking the view in VR? Often, the "Analyze" feature in CM will correct this issue, but not for some mods.

I have a couple of mods with this issue from one particular person, and I've contacted him about this. Unfortunately his reply is that he doesn't use VR--which in other words means "I don't use VR, therefore I don't care to correct the problem."

Screenshot_chevrolet_camaro_ss_2002_s1_valenciart_6-1-121-17-40-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't test it but you can use all of my work freely on your mod man, don't worry. If it makes it better, be my guest. ;)

When I updated them I'll post another update as well on here & RD.

But dude, are you gonna make another layout or update?

It's not my mod. I've let the original author on RaceDepartment know about this update, and that I combined yours with mine. From his last responses, I think he's still working on it, so go to the Discussion page for the mod and ask him about this. He seems very receptive of feedback and making updates.

It's not my mod. I've let the original author on RaceDepartment know about this update, and that I combined yours with mine. From his last responses, I think he's still working on it, so go to the Discussion page for the mod and ask him about this. He seems very receptive of feedback and making updates.
well I posted the new pack for it on RD.

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...autodromo-de-buenos-aires-h22s-version.39268/

BTW, can anybody show the correspondent mods of F4-F3-F2 & F1? Which cars exactly and which ones can be used for it?

Edit: do you have the links of 2021 skins too?

Last edited:
Mazda Furai updated by Peugeot 905

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tubx9y3wfjk7r5/mazda_furai_Tweaked.7z

original model: unknown
original mod: backfisch2000
reworked by: Pand3rBear,Peugeot905

v1.2 update
- Reworked ai.ini (Inaccurate, noncompetitive AI shifting pattern)
- Reworked power.lut (Car produced too much power)
- Reworked engine.ini
- Changes to car.ini
- Reworked powertrain.ini
- Reworked ratios
- updated UI

Screenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_special stage route 5_6-2-121-20-21-53.jpg
Screenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_special stage route 5_6-2-121-20-23-29.jpg
Screenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_seattle_circuit_6-2-121-20-30-50.jpgScreenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_seattle_circuit_6-2-121-20-30-9.jpg Screenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_seattle_circuit_6-2-121-20-30-20.jpgScreenshot_mazda_furai_tweaked_seattle_circuit_6-2-121-20-29-40.jpg

Last edited:
Mazda Furai updated by Peugeot 905

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tubx9y3wfjk7r5/mazda_furai_Tweaked.7z

original model: unknown
original mod: backfisch2000
reworked by: Pand3rBear,Peugeot905

v1.2 update
- Reworked ai.ini (Inaccurate, noncompetitive AI shifting pattern)
- Reworked power.lut (Car produced too much power)
- Reworked engine.ini
- Changes to car.ini
- Reworked powertrain.ini
- Reworked ratios
- updated UI

View attachment 989941 View attachment 989942 View attachment 989946View attachment 989947 View attachment 989948View attachment 989949

This is an excellent update. Content Manager reports that it's using v3 Tires. Though it seems to drive well as is, setting it up with newer v7 tires would improve it, as the newer tire model provides more detail and flex. However, you may have to adjust the car's handling. If I generate new-version tires for it, this seems to affect the handling.

Is there an "easy fix" for a car mod to remove the driver's head and helmet so it's not blocking the view in VR? Often, the "Analyze" feature in CM will correct this issue, but not for some mods.

I have a couple of mods with this issue from one particular person, and I've contacted him about this. Unfortunately his reply is that he doesn't use VR--which in other words means "I don't use VR, therefore I don't care to correct the problem."

View attachment 989928

These entries in driver3d.ini, need to match the names the driver model uses.

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET

[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back