Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,789 comments
37FADF23-E43F-4225-9CE1-2FAE1855C31A.png
@SimRacing604 has been hit by numerous copyright strikes by SimDream since he called them out for selling on stolen work.

This includes the video he posted on the subject.

Let your sim racing friends know what is going on.

You're right, not working here either, in showroom that is.
In game it's OK, though it doesn't show the taped headlights very well.

num2.png

could you let me know if the taped headlights are improved with the new version I just posted (same link)? thanks

I have here this mod (Lamborghini Huracan Performante Widebody). As you can see in the picture, the tires move quite a bit too much on the rim. I don't think this is roadworthy. ;)

Does anyone know if this can be fixed by changing a value in an ini file? Or does it need to be fixed within the model by the creator?

Thank you

Screenshot_lamborghini_huracan_performante_widebody_lilski_watkins_glen_6-2-121-19-23-55.png

There are two versions of the alfa gta and shortly 3 when geroda74 drops his version.

What you could try is take the mirrors ini thing from the kunos alfa, it may work as i think that is the base.

I've checked the mirrors.ini no problems there. The material used on GTAm is named different, unfortunately I can't rename the material for some reason, or renaming it didn't do the trick.

I think I've seen the other version, but that's a mess. Let's hope geroda74's version will be nice.
Where can I keep track of that?

If you don't know & you ignored it, the AI in the version of the Tokyo Bay track that i have has some problems. The AI cars tend to slow down after the first turn at the start. Sometimes the AI can even steer into a wall when the race starts.

@SimRacing604 has been hit by numerous copyright strikes by SimDream since he called them out for selling on stolen work.

The simracing community, should act like the ancient roman senator Cato, who should have said at the end of each speach in the roman senate "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam" and in the end Carthago was destroyed.

From now on I will finish every post in a simracing forum or on youtube with the following sentence to inform as many people as possible to destroy their business. And if they change their name, i will chance my sentence. That's quite easy.

"By the way, I think that you shouldn't buy anything from Sim Dream Development for the well-known reasons."

Last edited:
The simracing community, should act like the ancient roman senator Cato, who should have said at the end of each speach in the roman senat "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam" and in the end Carthoga was destroyed.

From now on I will finish every post in a simracing forum or on youtube with the following sentence to inform as many people as possible to destroy their business. And if they change their name, i will chance my sentence. That's quite easy.

"By the way, I think that you shouldn't buy anything from Sim Dream Development for the well-known reasons."

Still the best way of hurting them is by sharing their stuff as much as possible.

Sooo if someone needs something feel free to DM me.. i might have something for you

Still the best way of hurting them is by sharing their stuff as much as possible.

Sooo if someone needs something feel free to DM me.. i might have something for you

But I don't wont to buy something from them to share it for free.

View attachment 995986 @SimRacing604 has been hit by numerous copyright strikes by SimDream since he called them out for selling on stolen work.

What is required to file claims against ****dreams’ YT videos? If it’s that easy to shutdown simracing604’s channel, then what is stopping us from shutting down ****dreams’ channel?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really unbelievable, few weeks ago iRacing, Jimmy B and BMW motorsport were all over simdream like a rash, i wrongly assumed this could finish them.... weeks later they still exist, but worse than that they forcibly try to take down a youtuber for expressing an opinion ....

Bizarre.
YT don't shower themselves in glory here either, i mean on a larger wider scale of importance if someone was a whistle blower for serious wrong doing with something then you could silence them with YT strikes in this same way.

In fact, i am sure that does happen... yet YT does and has in the past allowed various hate preachers (of all religions) to have videos up.

It's really unbelievable, few weeks ago iRacing, Jimmy B and BMW motorsport were all over simdream like a rash, i wrongly assumed this could finish them.... weeks later they still exist, but worse than that they forcibly try to take down a youtuber for expressing an opinion ....

Bizarre.
YT don't shower themselves in glory here either, i mean on a larger wider scale of importance if someone was a whistle blower for serious wrong doing with something then you could silence them with YT strikes in this same way.

In fact, i am sure that does happen... yet YT does and has in the past allowed various hate preachers (of all religions) to have videos up.

View attachment 995986 @SimRacing604 has been hit by numerous copyright strikes by SimDream since he called them out for selling on stolen work.

I don't understand how they can attack multiple videos when "their" content isn't in any of them.. I hope his channel doesn't shut down, i really enjoy his content

Bizarre.

It would be insane if jimmy B's channel got copyright strike by RTM/Simdream

Bizarre.

YT is the REAL problem, they will shut down anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Same old story with SD and the community outrage which will go no where. RMI is 100 % correct, get permission from the original modders and make the same content and release it for free. That's the only way to fight it. That and share the **** out of their **** ball mods. :lol:

YT is the REAL problem, they will shut down anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Same old story with SD and the community outrage which will go no where. RMI is 100 % correct, get permission from the original modders and make the same content and release it for free. That's the only way to fight it. That and share the **** out of their **** ball mods. :lol:

It is difficult to share their stuff when everyone else is protecting themselves by not allowing their mods to be shared.

I've checked the mirrors.ini no problems there. The material used on GTAm is named different, unfortunately I can't rename the material for some reason, or renaming it didn't do the trick.

I think I've seen the other version, but that's a mess. Let's hope geroda74's version will be nice.
Where can I keep track of that?
https://www.facebook.com/geroda74/

Sadly though, most of his mods (and any mods he will release from now on) are locked behind a paywall. You can either send him money via PayPal (a rather steep amount) or join his Patreon. Recently some of his mods got leaked, an as a result he stopped releasing free mods and created the Patreon account. I want some of his mods so badly, but paying for conversions, no matter how well done they might be, it's kinda immoral to me. Not to mention his prices are prohibitive for my country's standards.

Hopefully this is being shared with all the other Youtube sim-racing content creators. Jimmy Broadbent, GamerMuscle, etc. Maybe the "bigger boys" can gang up and do something.

I seen Chris Haye message support in the comments of Random Callsigns video, they have the voice that YouTube would probably listen too given their size and sponsorships. Bit of solidarity from all us we can get rid of these scumbags out of the community or at least take Youtube away from them would be a big step in right direction.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back