Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Thanks for trying but this has no textures and when I put it back it to car folder, the passenger duplicates the driver. So it's either 2 batman or 2 robin depending on what skin i've selected in showroom. It won't launch in game, it throws up error for every missing texture. Thanks again for trying.
you gave no textures, thats why

Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport updated
Screenshot-cart-2005-oval-burke-lakefront-airport-4-3-121-16-34-7.jpg

Thanks for the updates. As well as removing the static plane, in the image above isn't all of the tarmac supposed to match the darker grey of this central stripe with the dotted white lines? Or maybe this central stripe match the lighter tarmac either side of it? Either way, they should be balanced so they look the same.
One other thing, there are horizontal black lines above a few of the distant buildings (like you sometimes see with tree walls). You can see one of these in the top-left of the photo above, but there are more of them.
Oh, and the cones that mark the various routes are quite hard to see in the rain, so maybe some bigger barriers would work better (or more/bigger cones maybe)?

Last edited:
you gave no textures, thats why
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mlc8dxsdq4qcfxm/unpacked.rar/file
Could you please have a look at this? It's the unpacked folder with the car, the model robin and the textures. Is it possible to get the Robin model with textures sitting in the passenger seat in a reasonable realistic position, in the car with textures all baked together as one thing so robin becomes part of the car and fixed? What else would be needed. I would value your opinion on it when you have some time. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys , meanwhile wishes , a good easter , question exists for Ac the 1990 version of the circuit of Hockenheim , thanks for the kind reply

Any issues found please report directly to me
OK, I finally found the time to drive this tool, as usual at the Nords. Imho it has potential, but there are some buts. :)
  1. Sound is way to quiet. I had to adjust it via ext_config.ini
    [AUDIO_VOLUME]
    ENGINE_EXT = 1.8
    ENGINE_INT = 1.9
    This way it nearly matched my audio-settings.
  2. Brake. What brakes? They are way weak. I've braked at Aremberg around ten meters before a Giulia GTAm in front of me, and I still gave him a little lovetab.
  3. Lights. Headlight are on but the street isnt lighten up.
  4. And with the stock setup its understeering as hell.
  5. Cockpit view/position was a complete mess by default.
  6. Plus the things you've already mentioned arent working ;)

Hi guys, I’m in need of some help if anyone has advice?

I’ve suffered with flickering shadows and lighting for a little while and, having recently getting an RTX 3080, I thought the issue would be resolved, but unfortunately not.

I’ve got a video to show the issue. Running the most recent recommended CSP (not sure on the number)

I’ve suffered with flickering shadows and lighting for a little while and, having recently getting an RTX 3080, I thought the issue would be resolved, but unfortunately not.

I’ve got a video to show the issue. Running the most recent recommended CSP (not sure on the number)

It must be the 1.60. Try tweaking shadow-related options, see if it resolves the issue.

Do you have the Singapore 2020 download link?

Other than looking into CM Smart Shadows, these are my current settings, check and see if they differ from yours...

upload_2021-4-5_22-59-42.png

From a video-observation perspective, could help noticing fast moving shadows setting over the track and surroundings (buildings, grandstands) - this was evident even on the 1st lap shown - check to see if the time-multiplier may be set too high...

upload_2021-4-5_23-5-27.png

This can also be adjusted ingame with the Sol Weather app...

upload_2021-4-5_23-7-51.png

Also review your graphics card settings, update drivers, etc...

BTW - how did your tyres ever survive the race 👍

Last edited:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mlc8dxsdq4qcfxm/unpacked.rar/file
Could you please have a look at this? It's the unpacked folder with the car, the model robin and the textures. Is it possible to get the Robin model with textures sitting in the passenger seat in a reasonable realistic position, in the car with textures all baked together as one thing so robin becomes part of the car and fixed? What else would be needed. I would value your opinion on it when you have some time. Thanks in advance.
like this?
upload_2021-4-5_16-46-1.png

:: here ya go ::
(ksedit ver has your shader values)

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86
(Unzip & overwrite when asked, nothing removed, just moved if needed)

NE - TT Circuit Assen v0.8.2 by NightEye87 for AC 1.16.4

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring GrassFX, RainFX, LightFX

New light configuration which now gives light to the paddock, to the pitlane, to the grandstands, to the buildings and other part of the track.
New light configuration for digital flags which now are working fine on my side
Fixed grass lenght on some places of the track where there was a longer grass (like around kerbs)

Don't know if nighteye is on this forum, if yes, feel free to use the config for the next update if you like the result ;)

The original configuration by NE wasn't working on my side, so i made a new ext_config in order to have light working properly. As always nothing removed, just renamed.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
It actually handles better than it looks. Pretty much matching the Kunos 2017 Cup car in feel and time for me. Looks a mess in VR but hopefully some talented GTP members can make this a great car.

That is because the 2017 991 Cup physics is used as placeholder. But now that we have a decent model, getting a great car done would be far off.

It must be the 1.60. Try tweaking shadow-related options, see if it resolves the issue.
I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find anything to do with this kind of issue

Do you have the Singapore 2020 download link?
Singapore 2020: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wn37uzw10mdhow/singapore_2020_1_20.7z/file

Other than looking into CM Smart Shadows, these are my current settings, check and see if they differ from yours...

View attachment 1002395

From a video-observation perspective, could help noticing fast moving shadows setting over the track and surroundings (buildings, grandstands) - this was evident even on the 1st lap shown - check to see if the time-multiplier may be set too high...

View attachment 1002399

This can also be adjusted ingame with the Sol Weather app...

View attachment 1002401

Also review your graphics card settings, update drivers, etc...

BTW - how did your tyres ever survive the race 👍
Everything is up to date and the time adjustment was only at 40 at it hasn’t been an issue before

Hey guys, do you have mods of SSC Tuatara and Venom F5?
(I have both of them,but SSC doesn't work,just turn me to main menu when i want to start the race and Venom F5 just 1622bhp version,not 1800+)
Really want to compare them to Jesko)

Can any body help please. I'm using CM and want to re-assign the replay camera button from F3 to another key on keyboard. I cannot find out how to do this. Many thank.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back