Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Any chance we can see these liveries on the Carrera Cup car. Awesome livery even though I'm a Aussie.

You’re welcome :)

Porsche 911 GT3 Paynter Dixon Carrera Cup 2021 Australia | Livery

Driver:
Dale Wood #100

mydkiYd.jpg

Download + fix

content.rar - 7.6 MB

Last edited:
FINAL UPDATE for IMOLA SKINS
After watching race, decided on a few last changes (Not essential and sorry about this)

Added Large 'Made in Italy' Wall Pit Exit.
Re-added some Liqui Moly Sponsors
Changed Bridge to Liqui Moly instead of DHL (bridge not there in real life and Liqui needed presence)
Updated Heineken bridge banner to correct logo.
plus a few other minor cosmetics.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-4-121-17-8-57.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-4-121-17-9-35.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-4-121-17-10-18.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-4-121-17-10-52.jpg

LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
Imola's Only https://www.mediafire.com/file/gt55wh6804gydyj/imola.rar/file
Track Pack 2021 https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file

I have the SHiro, but, its pretty much the AVR right? And the AVR is better.

Got these lined up at the moment
View attachment 1005275

The honda sounds like scalectrix cars ;) Lexus is a bit of fun and yes, that Lancer is wild.. ill dig into its setup later, currently I cant get it around a corner ;)

I love the 2020 version as well - different enough to merit having both. I agree with you the cars are terrific. I quite enjoy the earlier GT500s from Chivas Auto Art as well but the AVRs are in a league above.

Historic Napoli GP track released. It is a pay mod... 3 GBP. Looks tasty from the photos. I might have to take a leap of faith on this new(?) track modder.

Italotracks (sellfy.store)

Description from modder:
A LiDAR and photogrammetry based recreation of the Grand Prix of Naples. The historic street layout is 2.5 miles / 4.1 km of challenging corners of all types, and played host to such greats as Stirling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio and Alberto Ascari.
The AC version features 20 grid spots, and Rain FX and Grass FX config files. As such it is best enjoyed with Content Manager, CSP and SOL.

a4OlQvW08o.jpeg

HCW7yRxxFn.jpeg

Video of track when it was WIP.
Gran Premio Di Napoli 1934-57 WIP Assetto Corsa - YouTube

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86
As always nothing removed, just moved

Ibarra by Terra21 - @TheRealCeeBee

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, Grass FX, LightFX, Various fix
- New VAO
- New TV Cams (2 Sets, 4 FOVS for a total of 8 variations)

DOWNLOAD

Matra Park by TheStrobe8 (se a clean installation to be sure to works correctly, original track on RD)

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, Grass FX, LightFX, Various fix (scratch made but includes some stuff by recent @gutbomb & @slider666 stuff)
- New VAO
- New TV Cams
- Track skin by @Delta7Fox (edited for 2 new version available)

I hope to have forgot nothing or no ones ;)

DOWNLOAD

Historic Napoli GP track released. It is a pay mod... 3 GBP. Looks tasty from the photos. I might have to take a leap of faith on this new(?) track modder.

Description from modder:
A LiDAR and photogrammetry based recreation of the Grand Prix of Naples. The historic street layout is 2.5 miles / 4.1 km of challenging corners of all types, and played host to such greats as Stirling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio and Alberto Ascari.
The AC version features 20 grid spots, and Rain FX and Grass FX config files. As such it is best enjoyed with Content Manager, CSP and SOL.

a4OlQvW08o.jpeg

HCW7yRxxFn.jpeg

Ohhhh my !!!
For me as a neapolitan this feels like christmas !

Gonna buy that

Description from modder:

a4OlQvW08o.jpeg

HCW7yRxxFn.jpeg

Sachsenring free with kunos quality and this 3€...

So first impressions after couple of rounds is really good !
for the modders first work this is defenitly worth it!
ai has no issues , good fps , good visuals and it kind of gets that pre war vibe.
You can feel how bumpy the track is (as it should be) but not to a level of getting undrivable..

so feel free to buy it too mates.

i have waited for this track to be in ac for ages and now finally it happend !

can post some screens later if you wish

Thanks.
The original was set at 200, I changed it as a matter of course but neglected to check it.
Took lots of hits and misses to find a driver that fit. More than one 'perfect fit' had the drivers feet sticking out!
I suspect it would take a LOT more trial and error to find a matching shifting animation.

No promises.

You can use the shifting animation of the Lotus 25. It's not perfect as the hand goes through the shifter, but during a race you look at the track and not at the hand. It's OK for me in VR.

So first impressions after couple of rounds is really good !
for the modders first work this is defenitly worth it!
ai has no issues , good fps , good visuals and it kind of gets that pre war vibe.
You can feel how bumpy the track is (as it should be) but not to a level of getting undrivable..

so feel free to buy it too mates.

i have waited for this track to be in ac for ages and now finally it happend !

can post some screens later if you wish

I can only agree with this. I do not regret the purchase.

If it was working before you changed the data then I would guess that the data.acd was encrypted and linked to the .KN5 so that it only works if the data.acd is unchanged. So presumably, nothing you can do other than use the car as it was released, rip the encrypted model/convert from scratch or stick it in the bin where encrypted cars belong.

Thank you for your helpfull clarification GIBBONS.

Cheers

Hi all,
I've got a couple of questions regarding the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 mod. First of all, I love it, I think it is a must for any car/AC enthusiast, even if F1 cars are not your cup of tea (I'm mostly an LMP/GT fan).

Yesterday I started to create a custom grid in CM. First, I've cloned the car 10 times in Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, so every team has its own car, with the official name shown on screen (see screenshot), and I used ACFAN's F1 Megapack sounds to make the different engines sound different. The only way I ballance the teams is playing with the ballast and the restrictor values (and obviously I use strength and agression for the drivers). But I was thinking about tuning the cars individually, now that all teams have their separate clone. Problem is, no matter how I change the power.lut figures, the peak power and torque values don't change in CM, even after recalculating the power curve. I mean, the actual curve does change (I used some really crazy numbers for the sake of testing) but the BHP and Torque don't. What do I do wrong? Is there a way of making 'tunes' of this car and altering the power output and the weight? It would be much more elegant and probably more accurate than using the ballast and restrictor. (Not that we know the real life figures... but anyway)

Another note is that the car (RSS FH 2021) seems way too slow (at least on Kunos' Imola). I've set Hamilton and Verstappen at 100% strength and 70% agression, and in a 15 minutes long quali session their best lap was around high 1:20s low 1:21s, while their real life time was in the 1:14.4s. That's quite a difference! Did you guys notice the same? Any suggestion? Thanks in advanced!

CM-F12021.png

P.S.: Thanks Legion for the Formula Ford!!! I'm yet to try it out but I'm sure it is a gem. Funny though, it took so long to be present in AC, as it was part of the first official Kunos game, netKar Pro.

Porsche 962 C (Chassis 004)
Version: 1.1 (big update).
Note: delete an old one if you had it already.
This mod needs CSP.

Changelog:
Added exhausts shaking;
Added LOD 2 for skinner;
Corrected rim cover shader;
Fixed AI;
Fixed AO map;
Improved aerodynamic;
Removed green thing;
Removed white skin;
Rewritten PBR Config;

Yes, this update includes more 7 liveries, big thanks to RadRandy, PR0JECTNR56 and r0r0GP.
#7 Joest Racing
#8 Marlboro
#17 PDK Supercup
#19 Brun Motorsport
#33 Takefuji
#77 Rothmans
#99 Greddy (Trust Racing Team)

Download link https://discord.gg/ZZF8UdB (#mod-releases)
don't tell me why it is so big, because it includes 8k skin. Enjoy!
View attachment 1005181 View attachment 1005182

I don't know much, but I think the interior windshield is with the wrong shader, and because of that everything is blurred, it looks like motion blur. Is it okay if I change the shader from KsPerPixel to KsWidescreen? Thank you for your work.

Last edited:
Dirt Car Racing - An Offroad Car Chasing Game (for Assetto Corsa v1.0)
(yes, that is the name... click the title for Youtube video of the game)

Screenshot_ks_toyota_celica_st185_rmi_dcroffroadracing_18-4-121-22-28-44.jpg
Screenshot_ks_toyota_celica_st185_rmi_dcroffroadracing_18-4-121-22-26-45.jpg
Screenshot_ks_toyota_celica_st185_rmi_dcroffroadracing_18-4-121-22-26-10.jpg

3 fun tracks from the Android game

- Offroad is a sandy course
- Rally is a broken tarmac rally course
- Sport is a touge/city Point-to-Point course

All in one folder!

- 4 pit/start per course
- full AI on all courses (Touge too!)
- CSP GrassFx, WaterFx, VAO
- unique surfaces per course
- super fun w/AI ! (try with RallyX, Toyota or Audi 4x4 type)

:: DOWNLOAD v0.99 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::

Last edited:
After watching race, decided on a few last changes (Not essential and sorry about this)

Changed Bridge to Liqui Moly instead of DHL (bridge not there in real life and Liqui needed presence)

View attachment 1005299 View attachment 1005300 View attachment 1005301 View attachment 1005302

LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
Track Pack 2021 https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file
hi man, great job as always! i want to report a little bug: i found that there are three point where the italian flag of the kubs is inverted. the points are:
-turn 6 begin and end right side (variante villeneuve) and turn 7 - right (tosa).
here s screenshots of full version of your skin:
please take a look and fix it if you can!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-3-121-21-41-4.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-3-121-21-41-23.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-3-121-21-41-49.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1005299 View attachment 1005300 View attachment 1005301 View attachment 1005302

LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
i have also a little request/suggestion to improve your skin. is it possible for you put white arrows in the green surface outside kubs like here

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_18-3-121-22-0-57.jpg

in the same way like redbull ring skin finded in racedepartment?
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_ks_red_bull_ring_18-3-121-22-0-8.jpg

thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back