Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,003 comments
Hi guys. Can anyone that has g29 recommend any ffb settings or any mod they have to make it feel realistic, or at least to eliminate the rattle?
It does make so much noise! Or in the other hand it doesn't give me any feedback...
This worked wonders for my G27
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rasmusps-lut-guide-for-g27-29-and-dfgt.16799/

Mulholland Drive, not to be confused with Mulholland "Highway", mod available on RD.

The feeling of being there in VR is quite remarkable.

This is probably the best street/road track I've ever played in AC. Finally, something feels like the roads near where I live.
MzpuhFX.jpg

Last edited:
I keep hoping LilSki will tackle Sebring. Two reasons be probably won't. 1. He hates it because he loves elevation changes and Sebring has none. 2. AC doesn't support any real degree of mechanical damage, i.e., broken suspensions. Sebring is as tough as it is (and it is a stone-cold car-killer) because of its incredibly punishing surface (which LilSki is a master of), but there's hardly any point in modeling it if the all the vertical hammering doesn't affect the race outcome. Ah well....
rF2 version is laser scanned, and bumpy as all hell, doesn't break the suspension though. Don't know what Kenya Safari Rally land your living in, but the bumps aren't that harsh to the cars, modern racing suspension is pretty good nowadays

I keep hoping LilSki will tackle Sebring. Two reasons be probably won't. 1. He hates it because he loves elevation changes and Sebring has none. 2. AC doesn't support any real degree of mechanical damage, i.e., broken suspensions. Sebring is as tough as it is (and it is a stone-cold car-killer) because of its incredibly punishing surface (which LilSki is a master of), but there's hardly any point in modeling it if the all the vertical hammering doesn't affect the race outcome. Ah well....

rF2 version is laser scanned, and bumpy as all hell, doesn't break the suspension though. Don't know what Kenya Safari Rally land your living in, but the bumps aren't that harsh to the cars, modern racing suspension is pretty good nowadays

Clearly you didn't read this recent post where Real Toonces revealed something about his motoring history. I think it would be fair to say he probably has a better idea about car suspension capabilities and the bumpiness of Sebring than you... and most other people here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2392#post-13391915

Last edited:
Is everything working fine for you in case of new version of Tocancipa (1.2) ? Track is really well made with great FFB but unfortunately last version cause strange problem on my side e.g. cars start very slowly like they were glued to the surface, everything is slowed down. Can`t play normally.

Try it, different version of track but might work. DRS is on mornings job list.

Would it be a huge work to have the seats on the grandstands being painted like in RL? The older version of Zwiss had these seats painted with some logos from former sponsors like Samsung; last weekend they looked a little bit odd since they tried to hide the adverts for the F1 race but ok, at least they were present.

@marc_13000 any chance you get your hands on the KS_Nurburgring some time and edit the sponsorboards or add some which are missing (there are a lot...)? Seems you are the only one who is interested in doing such stuff with 3DSimEd..

Last edited:
i love these :)
Algarve/Portimao more optimized versions since your review. zwiss 2.0, and i saw a new one on here based on that too by Marc_13000. and i think there was one more on here from another source that i couldnt get hold of.

Bahrain by lavalamp641 on RD
Baku_2019 optimized by Norms
Bathurst by reboot team of course.
brno_circuit_reworked
Ledenon and ledenon 2008 i think was fixed by sliderman/nobody and friends
gilles-villeneuve was tweaked by Assetto-fr.tk www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1047
easterncreek was tweaked by Assetto-fr.tk
fuji speedway by reboot team of course
Gold Coast 600 by Terra updated by pepperoni ac24
grobnik mitjas TED-EDiTS by Teddie: Removed bad flickering terrain ● Replaced terrain with RTB generated terrain mesh ● Removed floating trees ● Added GrassFX config file ● Added VAO patch ● (Update Date: 09/02/2020)
vhe_hockenheim
Hockenheimring 1988 Dumeklemmer / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
hungaroring_2020 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/13177530/
hungaroring Tiago Lima / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1067
Indianapolis so many to list byt aa_ims by @damone13x comes to mind
vhe_interlagos https://mega.nz/file/pBwSCIQT#jclwpVMZdTyZIjQ71kSZYrIiIbr_maZnFGbkxgiYeZo
kyalami_2016 by prototype
Magny Cours 2019
zw_midohio (zwiss)
Mondello

let me know if you need help finding any of them, most should be from this thread

here is the vhe_hockenheim:
https://mega.nz/file/uxlAQLAB#hftBWjCRRVcO3y9MA-c0CKu8e7vDhHa0cX8FNhWZ-JE

KS_Nurburgring
That could be the next joint venture. That track is seriously in need of some love. I'd be happy to do work on it. My skin last year for this track was probably the worst of them all, nothing to work with.

Would it be a huge work to have the seats on the grandstands being painted like in RL? The older version of Zwiss had these seats painted with some logos from former sponsors like Samsung; last weekend they looked a little bit odd since they tried to hide the adverts for the F1 race but ok, at least they were present.
With the crowd back in you can't see them, however I take it you prefer a non crowd look? There are about 10 different individual seat textures / colours which are chosen to make the patterns, They could easily be all painted the same to remove old style adverts. That would be about the best it would get. Unless, a big new texture board is placed over the seats removing the crowd for good and a copy of the banners used in real life skinned on top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everything working fine for you in case of new version of Tocancipa (1.2) ? Track is really well made with great FFB but unfortunately last version cause strange problem on my side e.g. cars start very slowly like they were glued to the surface, everything is slowed down. Can`t play normally.

This is something that is occurring today with more frequency, and may relate to those additional but non-essential files residing in the track's AI-folder - get rid of them (on both layouts).

upload_2021-5-4_19-46-22.png

Worth considering to review/remove these files before or post-installation...

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Anyone know if the circuits Oliver's mount or Dundrod (Ulster gp) exist in Ac of if anyone is working on?
I have found both for grand prix legends but not sure if anyone has ported?

Oliver's Mount
)

Dundrod

Hey people here's a mod from China again(quite literally).
View attachment 1007924 View attachment 1007925
I had to ask my mom to lend me her baiducloud account again just to download this so uhhhh....
Q50 Eau Rouge by MLSXLD
This mod needs some work on it, just saying.
Changes by me:
Simple VAO patch, reverse lights code in ext_config, added better interior (texture was just pasted in every skin)
Anyway, you can't make a working navigator on the first screen without tweaking the UV mapping, and the tyre needs some adjustments(visually sinking).
Link:
Side note: Why do I have 4 Q50 Mods

I notice on Velo's site that there is a pay mod of Cote D'Azur.

It says that this is ChiquiFreaky's mod, but I downloaded that version (0.4) from his YouTube page for free.

Has anyone tried the paid version from Velo's site? Is it an updated version of the one we can download for free? And, if so, is it worth the money?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-121750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-121750_Chrome.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
There was a sim dream Volvo 850 Estate BTCC.I can't find it anywhere anymore.Is it available elsewhere?There is one on assettoland but it has stock interior.Thanks!

yeah i removed it... a"t" a the top of the building... now its cell antenna according real footage...sorry i havent this stuff to add it :D
Yeah, sorry to come back to this, but that bare roof (it should have a big cell antenna and solar panels) ticks my OCD... :D
This is from F1 helicopter footage:
portimao_real.png

Maybe @Zwiss could add some stuff there ?

Oh and I also noticed this rather strange bright piece of landscape:

portimao_new.png

Starting lights look unusual:

lights.png

And the vao patch doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
IF THERE WAS SUCH A TEAM UP BETWEEN @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD GET....

ALGARVE PORTIMAO ULTIMATE EDITION
(Firstly SCRAP all your other versions of Algarve)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx4ubcp5xa6ej69/Portimao+ULTIMATE+EDITION+Track+&+Skin.rar/file

THESE 2 COMBINED GIVE YOU THE CLOSEST / BEST VERSION YET TO REAL LIFE FOOTAGE
Let the screens do the talking from now on.

OK, This link ADDS the crowd back in,
Fixes the Rolex Hole,
ADDS both DRS Zones.
ADDS NEW Lighting.
ADDS RainFX.

View attachment 1008684 View attachment 1008685 View attachment 1008686 View attachment 1008687 View attachment 1008688 View attachment 1008689 View attachment 1008690 View attachment 1008691 View attachment 1008692 View attachment 1008693 View attachment 1008694 View attachment 1008695 View attachment 1008696
View attachment 1008736
Looks like great work! But this track version is not good itself. 5th corner has huge angle, which does not exist irl. Last corner is almost flat. Version from RD is more accurate, probably is better for skinning. however both has last corner issue.

This worked wonders for my G27
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rasmusps-lut-guide-for-g27-29-and-dfgt.16799/

This is probably the best street/road track I've ever played in AC. Finally, something feels like the roads near where I live.
MzpuhFX.jpg

Yeah. I lived just below Mulholland (on Hollywood Hills Road) in the Seventies and jogged up there every day. He (Todd K.) may have gotten some of the details wrong, but he has certainly captured the feel of the place - the ebb and flow, the warp and woof. Great job.

Modern rally suspensions are literally stronger than dirt, but the Sebring 12-hour has more DNFs than any other race on the calendar. The surface makes the Aberdeen Proving Grounds feel like a GM Futurama dream highway by comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back