lamborghini-huracan-sto.jpg

I hope this turns into a monster

Last edited by a moderator:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

13X - AA - Atlanta Motor Speedway v2.0

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring LightFX, RainFX, GrassFX
- New VAO Patches
- New TV Cams for all layouts

NOTE: It's a bit heavy on FPS at night, i had to use "fake objects" to proper light everything at night like (almost) in real life. Hope you like it, enjoy

DOWNLOAD

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.09 - 15.29.28.28.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.09 - 15.29.33.36.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.09 - 15.29.35.88.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.09 - 15.29.42.83.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.09 - 15.29.49.57.png

Last edited:
What I have to modify in a car's data to make it more tail happy? Not insane JDM drift levels, just a bit more of ease of oversteer.

What car?
You can usually just make setup changes to adjust the car's attitude (assuming your driving style is also exploiting the effects of load transfer)

Setup options for more front bite include (and this isn't exhaustive):
Some front toe-out (-15 to -40 in "Car Status" is a reasonable range to try).
Softer front and/or stiffer rear springs/dampers/rollbar.
More front downforce and/or less rear downforce.
In RWDs, reduce diff power and/or preload (or raise percentage for coast for a bit more lift-off oversteer)

Also make sure TC is off (or very low).

Last edited:
wow this new walkout feature is neat, have multiple cars that i can get and out of. only issue is it takes over the mouse so you cant exit the game. also wish it would allow you to open the doors, trunks and hoods for the cars that support it.

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

13X - AA - Atlanta Motor Speedway v2.0

- New VAO Patches
- New TV Cams for all layouts

NOTE: It's a bit heavy on FPS at night, i had to use "fake objects" to proper light everything at night like (almost) in real life. Hope you like it, enjoy

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1009907 View attachment 1009908 View attachment 1009909 View attachment 1009910 View attachment 1009911

Nice update. This track has so much potential, but the angular, non-rounded corners through the infield course just ruin it. Of course this means someone needs to remodel and smooth everything, and while they're at it, improve the grass textures and colors.

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

13X - AA - Monterrey Fundidora v1.1

- New VAO Patches
- Fixed textures

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1009939 View attachment 1009940 View attachment 1009941 View attachment 1009942 View attachment 1009943 View attachment 1009944

YES!!! I was waiting for this! This is a fun track, and with all the light fixtures, it was in bad need of a light config.

@CrisT86 I really appreciate all your tweaks and updates to the various tracks.

The only thing I suggest is that you change you rar naming scheme. For each one, do something like "Monterrey_Fundidora_CONFIG-VAO-Texture_by-CrisT86.rar"

After a few of your releases, my download folder looks like this, unless i take the time to revise each filename.

New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86.rar
New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86(1).rar
New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86(2).rar
New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86(3).rar

I either have to go to the download folder after it downloads, make sure I have the corrected one selected, edit the name, or open each one at a time to look at the folders, close it, then edit the name.

Last edited:
I naming in that way because in every track i update i have a specific folder setup like

trackname folder
- original track folder
- [UPDATES]

Inside [UPDATES] i have New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86, TV Cams by DaBaeda, Skins by whoever and so on ;)

I naming in that way because in every track i update i have a specific folder setup like

trackname folder
- original track folder
- [UPDATES]

Inside [UPDATES] i have New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___Texture_by_CrisT86, TV Cams by DaBaeda, Skins by whoever and so on ;)

Once you create the RAR file, edit the name of it--just add the track name to the beginning of the RAR's file name.

As an added bonus, you might also include a link to the original track if you have it.

Both of these tips are very helpful for everyone that's downloading and appreciating your updates.

Once you create the RAR file, edit the name of it--just add the track name to the beginning of the RAR's file name.

As an added bonus, you might also include a link to the original track if you have it.

Both of these tips are very helpful for everyone that's downloading and appreciating your updates.

Sure, is only a thing i have to remember to do. I have free time only during the WE, so i always focus on update, test, enojy and share
:gtpflag:

Val de Vienne

Gassfx + edited cam (if anyone could make a light config that would be great. I'm not pro at this :D )

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6m1gkdubl9tcny8/val_de_Vienne.rar/file

I like the track itself, even though there are too many guys standing around with their outstretched arms for my taste. But with the GrassFX you should make more effort. There is something like OCCLUDING_MATERIALS, for example. ;) And some places have no grass at all, although there should be some. I have now tried it myself. At least at my skill level (noob). Maybe one of the Pro's could look at it

Last edited:
Geez Cris, I spent a lot of time doing rain stream fx for @damone13x in the original config, thanks for totally ignoring them in your "update". :grumpy:
@KevinK2 This update, like the others posted today (even they are set to 9 May 2021) were ready (on the basis) by at least 2 months. I was waiting for some updates by Damone which never ever did, so i decided to finish them up with some workaround and share.

If you watch the ext_config_original, there's no trace of your rain stream, so i didn't ignore it, i totally didn't know at all that they are existing.

Share it, and i will add to my config

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back