Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,752 comments
It will be released in June when I get a final look at the sponsors from the TV footage. Not sure who Starck is but if it's the version with extra grandstands etc then it could have started from that.

EDIT. Just checked out the version you were on about. That is an old version from 2016. The one I have now is way better than that with fully updated stands and bridges.
Do you have the link of it?

Circuit Zolder Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file

This is great, I just tried a race and was getting 90FPS with 30 cars! Thanks again for another great conversion, this is another one of my "go to" tracks and it just got better. I can now delete all my previous versions. Bravo!:bowdown:

IMG_20210515_235814_489.jpg

messing with the ext config... skin coming soon to rd:cheers:

btw you gotta love those light stickers

Last edited:
Wow, that's really strange.
Do you have CSP? Did you install track manually?
also having a wierd issue with this track. its super bright. been testing in s discord with a few people who have same sol/csp as me. have tried uninstalling sol, reinstalling etc, but its a complete whiteout o the sand/grass etc.

unknown.png

if i drag exposure all the way to 0% i get a playable exposure that i dont need sunglasses for ;)

unknown.png

no other tracks affected by this so far (tested new zolder, new bannochbrae)

Now that Bannochbrae is a thing for AC I don't have to drive on the Highlands track, but there is still something I need help with : that track just looks awful on my end. And I don't knwo why lol.

I've tried multiple CSPs, settings, whatever - it's as if GrassFX wouldn't work on that particular track :

With a summer skin i found on RD :

DQPIyyj.png

Without it :

EHue8xL.png

... I have no words. I have not done anything to that track, **** I haven't race on it for a couple of years and now it just looks like this.

(and yes, GrassFX is enabled)

i'm kinda lost rn.

Everytime I hit the track after setting the car up I get a "race cancelled" message without any hint as to what might have caused this. Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

read the read me and give that a try
Or you can (like me) start 2 to 4 times and then you can drive with all assets working anyway. Not everyone has this issue, it seems to depend on your system.

also having a wierd issue with this track. its super bright. been testing in s discord with a few people who have same sol/csp as me. have tried uninstalling sol, reinstalling etc, but its a complete whiteout o the sand/grass etc.

unknown.png

if i drag exposure all the way to 0% i get a playable exposure that i dont need sunglasses for ;)

unknown.png

no other tracks affected by this so far (tested new zolder, new bannochbrae)

I agree. It's way too bright, the grass is heavily overexposed and the mountain ridge in the distance goes up and down like a graphic equalizer...

Circuit Zolder v1.01 by Reboot Team

JvU1Pzy.jpg

Hotfix
  • adjusted track limits at chicanes (green tarmac invalid now, all four tires need to be off track)
Have fun!

Download (same link as v1.0): https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file

Thank you Reboot Team for another fantastic track conversion!
I found just one little bug. The jumbotrons in the "extras" folder fly high in the sky like the blimp, because there's a wrong value in the 2 models.ini files. You have to correct the values for the jumbotrons.kn5 to

[MODEL_11]
FILE=jumbotrons.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

I found just one little bug. The jumbotrons in the "extras" folder fly high in the sky like the blimp, because there's a wrong value in the 2 models.ini files. You have to correct the values for the jumbotrons.kn5 to

[MODEL_11]
FILE=jumbotrons.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
Thanks, was just about to post the same. Needs an update (with some basic instructions too, I think - Joe Public knows naff-all about what files go where etc)

[MODEL_11]
FILE=jumbotrons.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

its not even a thing really they were left there just in case a future csp update fixes the fact they can no be lit at night....no instructions needed as they were never tested and not meant to used as they are

The track exposure can be fixed look:

Before

20210516012013-1.jpg

After:

20210516012042-1.jpg

If that doesn't solve it maybe you should use another ppfilter

Before

20210516012013-1.jpg

After:

20210516012042-1.jpg

Yeap I know and most people are just adding an exposure fix to the ext_config set at 50% to try make it bareable, but, should really be something the track makers fix. Afftect nearly all pp's except the photographic ones in my case, and other tracks do not have the issue.

Spyker C8 Preliator Spyder 2017 (W.I.P)

Don't know how much research you've done for the physics so far, but the Preliator Spyder was C8 Aileron chassis 220 with modified bodywork, so it's still got the venerable old Audi 4.2 and 6-speed manual in it, despite all of their talk about a Koenigsegg engine deal. The car is believed to have an MTM supercharger kit fitted though, rated at 525ps / 600Nm instead of the standard 400ps / 480Nm.

Before

20210516012013-1.jpg

After:

20210516012042-1.jpg

Track exposure can be changed and can be useful but that does not solve the issue here, nor does changing pp filter.
Everything gets darker or brighter, but that’s all it does.
Honestly, are you satisfied with the result in these pictures ? The dark mountain slopes ? Have you been to WS are have you seen pics/videos of the track ?
This track needs a thorough change, since even a skin will not fix this.
I hope the author(s) will step in and provide a solution because the track has potential (and combines the different layouts).

Concerning to AI, I hope the author or some expert skilled member make a better one.
Current AI is a joke on all layouts.

As for the rest, the track is quite good. Well done.

Last edited:
Track exposure can be changed and can be useful but that does not solve the issue here, nor does changing pp filter.
Everything gets darker or brighter, but that’s all it does.
Honestly, are you satisfied with the result in these pictures ? The dark mountain slopes ? Have you been to WS are have you seen pics/videos of the track ?
This track needs a thorough change, since even a skin will not fix this.
I hope the author(s) will step in and provide a solution because the track has potential (and combines the different layouts).
The real bugger of it is in the FM discord some are NOT having this issue.. we went through matching each other's CSP and SOL and get different results. Norms is fine out of the box, mine I have to change exp to 0% and another member to about 50%. Really strange, only commanility in the issue is that it only affects this track.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back