Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,013 comments
Question for the lmp guys.. I have 63 trillion Oreca's in my library now, but, whichg one is this, and is it in AC?

Found it on the web labelled Sigmatech Nissan Oreca

1624181676278.png

1624181690199.png

Question for the lmp guys.. I have 63 trillion Oreca's in my library now, but, whichg one is this, and is it in AC?

Found it on the web labelled Sigmatech Nissan Oreca
The Signatech Nissan Oreca was an Oreca 03, 2009 GT Academy winner Lucas Ordoñez was one of those at the wheel.
Its exists in AC as the 2011 and 2012 models but is a SimDream 'mod'

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
is it anywhere near passable quality or just the usual simdream rubbish?
No idea, never driven it, in fact, I have barely driven anything in AC. Since getting the game in Dec 2019 I have spent most of my time just adding mods 😁 Tbf, I do have mobility issues so dont get a lot of chance to sit at the PC with my wheel, usually just do Xbox gaming.

The Signatech Nissan Oreca was an Oreca 03, 2009 GT Academy winner Lucas Ordoñez was one of those at the wheel.
Its exists in AC as the 2011 and 2012 models but is a SimDream 'mod'
How about the NeilB1971/kcader version, is it also based on the Simdream mod?

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 38
Not sure. World detail I think, mine is set on max but it could be a Shader patch setting. I don't really know, never experienced it. Someone will hopefully read and put you on the right track.
So it ended up being my Nvidia control panel settings getting screwed up. Guess a driver update caused issues. Setting that to default and reenabling the setting worked. Just as an FYI...the lighting config for the older Paul Ricard works on this track to turn the lights on. I am looking into RainFX now to see if it works.

ha. We better let Krusty the Klown know he has to add Zinski's name to his terrible modders list (along side yours and mine, scroll down..).. appears if someone even touches a mod, everyone is guilty by association.
Wow that list of bad is massive, had to check out the list of good modifiers, very short. Such an elitist attitude towards a hobby, which is suppose to be enjoyable. I don't get some people, smh

@RMi_wood

You were right, working on a very bad base is very difficult, I mean, it is not difficult, BUT you have to choose very well the task that you are going to do FIRST.

I have made a mistake that I can no longer fix this height of the work, surely a rookie mistake, the point is that now I will not be able to work the elevation of the terrain after having put all those elements, the work of the elevation of the terrain should have been the first thing to do.

Now I can't do that, because if I want to get closer to reality in some areas, I have to go down a lot and go up a lot all the terrain in the area, which makes me have to readjust the whole track ... and the elements, impossible.

I am going to finish this version but when I finish it, I am going to make another from scratch with rtb and the correct elevations, I will use this as a template to guide me where I have to put the elements.

Is there any way to use the exact driver skin names in CM? I mean, I have the 2021 Formula Hybrid with the 2021 skin pack but there always seems to be an odd driver name (not a current F1 driver) name thrown in. I have deleted all of the skins that come with the car.

Thank you for any help

Dark theme?
Is it just me? The whole layout of the site has updated and changed to a dark theme overnight. I love it.

@RMi_wood

You were right, working on a very bad base is very difficult, I mean, it is not difficult, BUT you have to choose very well the task that you are going to do FIRST.

I have made a mistake that I can no longer fix this height of the work, surely a rookie mistake, the point is that now I will not be able to work the elevation of the terrain after having put all those elements, the work of the elevation of the terrain should have been the first thing to do.

Now I can't do that, because if I want to get closer to reality in some areas, I have to go down a lot and go up a lot all the terrain in the area, which makes me have to readjust the whole track ... and the elements, impossible.

I am going to finish this version but when I finish it, I am going to make another from scratch with rtb and the correct elevations, I will use this as a template to guide me where I have to put the elements.
Worth it for the learning process alone.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back