Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
Velo and I have produced an alternative to Luke’s excellent DB4GT. It’s LHD, and has the correct short wheelbase and the earlier rear light clusters. It’s available here https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/new-cars-&-updates.html

A right-hand-drive version of the DB4GT and of the DB4 (upright headlights, 5” longer wheelbase) will follow.

View attachment 1070687View attachment 1070688
Hi TimLotus, about the future versions, are you talking about some of the cars in the next pictures:?
Aston_Martin_Zagato_1961.jpg
db4gt.jpg

could you add the folder names and versions you have?

Edit: most of the cars don't even have animated wipers or any wipers at all.

These should work, although I didn't test them in game:

2020 Porsche 959 (20_porsche_959), v1
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXT_GLASS_FRONT
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper2, GEO_Wiper5

Acura NSX (some1_acura_nsx_199*), Siim Annuk, Modek, Arch, v3.0.0
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windshield_a_SUB0
WIPERS = wiperblade_right_a, wiperblade_left_a
What file do I have to add these to?

HDR.

What am i missing? I have HDR monitors (sony) and tried setting HDR on, fireed up AC and enabled HDR, (the monitor detect properly and switch modes) and basically I end up with a super desaturated game?

Any magical jujubean "howto" on the mysteries of the HDR settings in CSP to point me to?
1627797827357.png

HDR.

What am i missing? I have HDR monitors (sony) and tried setting HDR on, fireed up AC and enabled HDR, (the monitor detect properly and switch modes) and basically I end up with a super desaturated game?

Any magical jujubean "howto" on the mysteries of the HDR settings in CSP to point me to?
View attachment 1071448
You did not check HDR support on your menu😀
I also did the HDR journey ... First check win10 HDR output is on... and deactivate fullscreen mode in CM. You do not need ppfilter HDR settings in new csps.
I will check my settings and edit this post when i am at my game PC. I am on CSP preview, there are more options..

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if anyone knows about this, but I found this Brasil mod website that includes AC mods. It's actually where I got the Ford Fusion mod from.
Oh wow didin't know theres more mods that i have never seen before until now.

Also i don't speak Brazil so im just randomly clicking things around that mod site.

You did not check HDR support on your menu😀
I also did the HDR journey ... First check win10 HDR output is on... and deactivate fullscreen mode in CM. You do not need ppfilter HDR settings in new csps.
I will check my settings and edit this post when i am at my game PC. I am on CSP preview, there are more options..
thanks man, ya the other big one was my screen has HDR mode, but, you have to select the damn color profile seperately.. I just got it all working and the difference is quite marked, especially in tracks with lots of trees with shadows, no more green-black-green-blacks there is more depth lots of greens now. things like track lighting and head lights, no longer harsh, diffuses without banding etc. should have tried this earlier.

I recorded a video, OBS automatically detected and switched to the NV 12 bit encoder, but, does that mean it wont work on YT or you wont see what I see unless you also on HDR 10+ monitors?

edit: npe. didnt work, SDR only recording. OBS cannot handle it properly. the clip for what its worth, what a bummer Im unable to capture this in HDR.

Last edited:
v1.5
Update skins + AO map
Did you recently add a normal map to the cockpit, or was it just to the exterior?
The cockpit seems to have gone darker and now has weird 'jelly mould' bump mapping to lots of stuff that shouldn't have it (like the 'Vertigo' logo on the dashboard).
I think the cockpit looks a lot better with vertigo_cockpit_nm.dds removed or replaced with a plain texture.

Also i don't speak Brazil so im just randomly clicking things around that mod site.
Your browser doesn't give you the option to auto-translate? Try Chrome.
Almost all mods on that site seem to be ones readily available elsewhere (eg Assettoland), horrendously out of date versions, or utter devilplop.
My interest was piqued when I saw a Megane 4 on there but, surprise surprise, it's straight from Satan's anus.

Last edited:
If anyone could be so kind, i am looking for someone who uses 1.60 CSP and what version of SOL runs on it.

Just been through all CSP's including the rain ones up to 1.76 and I went back to 1.60 and apart from no NEW FLAMES, it is looking like the one that has the least issues.

Problem is my current SOL doesn't work on it.

Any any 1.60 users help much appreciated.

I have every SOL on back up pretty much so ready to roll.

Cheers.

ai test, cars can make traffic in two directions, even in the most difficult and narrow areas, this has been a surprise I did not expect the ai to work well on this map, but they can pass perfectly through the sea walkway and there is only space for a car with a meter on each side

Porsche 911 Turbo S 2021 v1.31
RTM / TGN Modding / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Add ksWindscreen in 3dmodel
Add wipers
Add lod
Add flames
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1340

porsche_911_turbo_s_2021.png

Did you recently add a normal map to the cockpit, or was it just to the exterior?
The cockpit seems to have gone darker and now has weird 'jelly mould' bump mapping to lots of stuff that shouldn't have it (like the 'Vertigo' logo on the dashboard).
I think the cockpit looks a lot better with vertigo_cockpit_nm.dds removed or replaced with a plain texture.

Your browser doesn't give you the option to auto-translate? Try Chrome.
Almost all mods on that site seem to be ones readily available elsewhere (eg Assettoland), horrendously out of date versions, or utter devilplop.
My interest was piqued when I saw a Megane 4 on there but, surprise surprise, it's straight from Satan's anus.
the files for the interior are in the skins, you can delete them if you do not like

Last edited:
the files for the interior are in the skins, you can delete them if you do not like
Thanks, that did the trick - the nm also seemed to give an odd sheen to the cockpit so I've deleted them all from the track skins to restore the original look. These Race '07 conversions might be low-res in a lot of ways but they often have nice use of textures in the cockpits, like AO has already been applied.
BTW, the cockpit nm is wrong for all of the skins except the first one anyway, it's the steering wheel nm just renamed for skins 2 - 5.
If somebody wanted to smooth the wing mirror housings then that would make a world of difference too, but that would obviously involve some minor modelling.

Last edited:
If anyone could be so kind, i am looking for someone who uses 1.60 CSP and what version of SOL runs on it.

Just been through all CSP's including the rain ones up to 1.76 and I went back to 1.60 and apart from no NEW FLAMES, it is looking like the one that has the least issues.

Problem is my current SOL doesn't work on it.

Any any 1.60 users help much appreciated.

I have every SOL on back up pretty much so ready to roll.

Cheers.
Sol_1_5_5___1_6_2.zip is the latest version that works with csp 1.60 I have been using this bundle for a long time, I like what kind of live reflections csp 1.60 gives, plus chrome on it shines like metal, and on the latest versions of csp chrome looks more like plastic

@Young78

I like so much your Ferrari F40 LM '89 mod and it deserve a lots.

Looking at the wiper 3d objects needs to be changed or at least modified before animating it.

LM_Wiper.jpg

Maybe someone could look for new wiper and correct internal

"2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels"

This is author link:

My little update for front headlight RefractionFX

P.S.
If someone can correct wiper (I've no time) and inside reflection I could decide to continue for back refraction lights.
Everything will be given to actual mod author (@Young78) and continue his voyage on modding. This mod is a real gem.

Last edited:
1998 Mercedes CLK GTR - Team Persson #11 #12 for URD Maures GTR EGT1

Enjoy, hope you like it.

bbr-mercedes-clk-gtr-11-original-teile-maylander-fia-gt-1998-3-996x560-cc2.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_suzuka1992_1-7-121-14-1-46-min.jpg

Last edited:

I don't speak Brazilian either, I just clicked on the menu options to the right under "Assetto Corsa". That's basically where all of the car mods are available to pick.

What is the exact folder name of the mod these skins are for? I have 275 different Porsches.

It helps to include the directory structure in the rar file, ie., assettocorsa/content/cars/123carwhatevermod, or at the very least, the car folder name. It takes just a few seconds to add this.
I could not even find any skins.

@Young78

I like so much your Ferrari F40 LM '89 mod and it deserve a lots.

Looking at the wiper 3d objects needs to be changed or at least modified before animating it.

View attachment 1071485

Maybe someone could look for new wiper and correct internal

"2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels"

This is author link:

My little update for front headlight RefractionFX

P.S.
If someone can correct wiper (I've no time) and inside reflection I could decide to continue for back refraction lights.
Everything will be given to actual mod author (@Young78) and continue his voyage on modding. This mod is a real gem.
Thank you for your feedback!
I didn't know that wiper's animation has some issues. I'll try to fix.

And It is so hard to fix the reflection issue of doors because i'm noot good at modding.

I hope that someone has good talent modify them for us!

Thank you for your interesting!

Thank you for your feedback!
I didn't know that wiper's animation has some issues. I'll try to fix.

And It is so hard to fix the reflection issue of doors because i'm noot good at modding.

I hope that someone has good talent modify them for us!

Thank you for your interesting!
We are alots interested in your mod it's beautiful! Wait for wiper and reflection issue. We are thinking something like this:

Clipboard01.jpg

What file do I have to add these to?
[path-to-steam]\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\20_porsche_959\extension\ext_config.ini
[path-to-steam]\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\some1_acura_nsx_1994\extension\ext_config.ini
[path-to-steam]\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ome1_acura_nsx_1992\extension\ext_config.ini

Porsche 959 2020 (V1.01a) Update by Shokeus Act80's , (forceful, AssumedGuitar37)

Update : interior complet , rollcage , physics complet (hybrid motor) , wheels , tyres , spoiler front and rear , engine cover , ligths , sound , skin , template , flammes , ect .... , not finish !

preview.jpg

Link : https://mega.nz/file/4MJ0ALxb#JRCW63R4RDGSKwzfgfR_lMZLRI_vK0vYPV5K1ZYbBl8

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back