Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,746 comments
Having so much fun with Spa 1993 this evening. It took me a couple of races to realise that there were retro track skins included too! :D
Thanks.
The "GT" skin is actually leftover from baking (will be deleted in future releases)
The "F1" skin is my weak attempt to replicate that race.
The "HQ" skin is also "letfovers", but can add variety to some areas.

Honestly I am horrible at creating and doing artistic textures/banners but wanted the track to be mostly race correct and as a guide for future skins. All of the default and F1 banners were created from scratch in paint.net

Please if anyone wants to remake/reskin both it would be... awesome.

Last edited:
Hey, are there any experienced track modders here? I wanted to attempt to do a ambitious project but i'm not sure how to do any of the track stuff (eg: optimization and importing to kn5), if anyone knows about it and is willing to teach a total newbie please message

Last edited:
Hi you can
Hey, are there any experienced track modders here? I wanted to attempt to do a ambitious project but i'm not sure how to do any of the track stuff (eg: optimization and importing to kn5), if anyone knows about it and is willing to teach a total newbie please message
Hi you start here:

here some video tutorials.

:cheers:

I've been away for a while, the Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC had this problem as well, did someone managed to fix it? It was discussed but no one was able to fix last time.
I have CSP 1.74 preview, analyzing the car ( TVR Cerbera) with CM resulted in a problem, an error, with the weight of the car. If I solved the error the car did not work, leaving out everything the car works.

Last edited:
Hello friends,
I'm looking for a Chevrolet Corvette C6R Z06, it's not a URD version ...... does anyone know where to download it?
Screenshot_1.png

1980s & 1990’s ‘Real TV’ F1 camera sets for the RMi_GTR2_Spa1993 track.

Also included, is an optional lighting.ini file, for those of us who don’t use SOL or anything like that, which provides a more realistic sun and projected shadow direction.

The included camera_7.ini & camera_8.ini files don’t overwrite any existing camera files.
1990s camera set shown, 1980s set to follow soon.

Last edited:
Ah crud, I will check, I think I had older versions. I will update later if necessary. Thanks for making me aware.
Of course, no problem. :)
There is also a EASY's updates of 1988 tracks (Estoril, for example, and others on forum), which also adds confusion to the tracks versions and "which is better?".

Of course, no problem. :)
There is also a EASY's updates of 1988 tracks (Estoril, for example, and others on forum), which also adds confusion to the tracks versions and "which is better?".
Hmmm I just checked Estoril v1.51, and the rain/grassfx are working for me there as well. It looks like the ai has been changed as well and seems to be working better than in 1.3. It will take me quite a bit of time, but I will try to go back and review everything, again.

Hi all,

Here's another Track-X Conversion

Autodromo Parque General San Martín, Las Flores, Argentina

Credits

Converted by RobertFlagg with permission from VeefdisenoARG

Road mesh by Shi

EXT Config and various object fixes - Slider666

Cams by Dabaeda

AI & UI Packages by LiquidSkyMan

Enjoy!
That's not too bad 🙂
But what's with these leafless tree groups ?

That was my first impression too, but then I noticed I don't have those skins and the front 'grille' looks different than Legion's (which I have installed)... 🤔
I’ll take a look to make sure but I think it might actually be the one that was included in that old GT and LMP pack from a year or so ago with all of those 2000s to early 2010s IMSA and WEC cars.

@Olyn77 I think it would still make sense to use the Legion version because it’s far better but I’ll check around for that one in my library either way.

Last edited:
Hope you are all well! I was wondering if anyone could assist in getting past this error. Thanks :cheers:

Attachments

• MiniCooperError.JPG
    MiniCooperError.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
  • MiniCooper2.JPG
    MiniCooper2.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 24
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back