Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Apologies, it seems you also need the updated steer.ksanim to go with the driver_base_pos.knh for the new scaling/position (I thought all relevat data was saved in the .knh).
Unzip and put this in the animations folder:

how can the steer.ksanim play the position or the size of the driver ??

Hm, installed your update for 2.0 by @Pyyer aaaaand all his updates are gone.
what you mean? It works fine on my side. Are you sure to have installed properly?

Double checked and there's no problem at all, everything works fine. The only problem is caused by a material used for different objects, so i will have to update the config again (with a compromises due to the naming problem of the objects) but except that, everything is ok on my side.

Last edited:
A small placeholder to replicate the 1957 718 RSK

Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_ks_silverstone1967_4-8-121-15-41-33.png

what you mean? It works fine on my side. Are you sure to have installed properly?

Double checked and there's no problem at all, everything works fine. The only problem is caused by a material used for different objects, so i will have to update the config again (with a compromises due to the naming problem of the objects) but except that, everything is ok on my side.
Okay, thx, I will check everything step-by-step in my side.

Okay, thx, I will check everything step-by-step in my side.
Let me know if you found something missing, but it should not because my ext_config will include his own, so if you apply on a clean track his update and then mine, everything should works fine.

Random find on reddit: Peugeot 905 EVO 1C
preview.jpg

https://sharemods.com/ijz9iu7xj55d/lmp2_peugeot_905evo.zip.html

This is apparently ACR FB mod with some minor changes by a reddit user.

There are still some minor issues: the central green lights are way too bright and the shifting animation is poo; the car has maybe a bit too much grip.

I fixed the external camera positions and changed the interior light switches material from metal to carbon as it was really distracting.

Hey All!
Is there a way to tame down the amount of windshield dirt on the Guerilla GT4 cars (without actually removing it via CM)? When facing the sun it's nearly impossible to see, nobody would drive IRL with their windshield that dirty :lol:
I know there's a way to edit parameters of EXT_Windows_Dirt.dds in CM, but looks like it doesn't work for the Guerilla mods...
i should learn to read ...

did you try to extract that dds files and to adjust the alpha layer manually in order to throw them into the skin folder(s)?

Last edited:
Don't know if there's a better method but i would extract the dds file for the dirt on the windshield and adjust the alpha layer, throw it into the skin folder(s) - those are usually called INT_Windscreen.dds etc, you can check the name in the CM showroom
Well, the cars although viewable in Content Manager, are encrypted so it's not possible to extract these textures at all and modify them which is a shame though, it's put me off from driving the gt4 mods for quite some time now.

Hi. I would like to finish the model but due to my palms disability it is very difficult for me to do it. A few people helped me already, thank you all very much ❤️, but there are a few more things to fix. Can you help me please?

1. I'm not happy how looks all indicators lights, night back and night stop and reverse. Those lights needs refractionfx to look like real lamps not like blinking dots. Mini has not LED lamps but normal lamps. In attached URL you will find photos and videos from real car to compare. Photos are not 100% accurate becuse lamps color looks a little bit pink, in real life is red. Front lamps and front fog are OK. Please don't change it.

2. From exterior camera probably it's not visible how wipers removes rain. How to do this?

3. Interior lighting from dashboard Indicators to driver body it's to high. I don't know which ext values allow me to low it?

4. I think default driver is not the best choice. Which one will be the best? Classic GB guy? This is Mini Cooper sport 500, latest classic mini.

Download all in one folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqpm30zprwnb01n/AAAK1TITyXFdxr7K80_iCyWva?dl=0

Attachments

• Fotoram.io.jpg
    Fotoram.io.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 62
Well, the cars although viewable in Content Manager, are encrypted so it's not possible to extract these textures at all and modify them which is a shame though, it's put me off from driving the gt4 mods for quite some time now.
Ah alright ...wasn't aware of that. So i guess CM won't even show a preview of the file if you click on the windshield in the showroom?

Ah alright ...wasn't aware of that. So i guess CM won't even show a preview of the file if you click on the windshield in the showroom?
Well, you can view the texture but can't export it, the only way to get a hold of the textures is to get them from the original source which is ACC. Although not many have access to do that

hi all ,hope everyone is okay,bit of a strange one but when im racing at sx lemans with a full field of gtlm and lmps ,when it gets dark the oreca 7 cars dont put their headlights on ? every other car does except for them .its the ACTK V1.21 ORECA 7.They have flashing headlights when pitted but dark on the track at night .Ive got the force ai headlights box ticked ,any help would be appreciated guys thanks

Death to the Encryptors!
Not until someone like me will ever manage to find a hidden Discord server mentioned by TheRealCeeBee months ago at cs.rin.ru where they developed a way to decrypt ALL kinds of mods of AC using two exporters and a BMS script which will decrypt with 99% of success, or that's what at least he wrote there before those from that server forced him to delete that post for whatever reason...

(So far they have not released those tools nor any car decrypted with them yet, personally if I ever get my hands on them, I would so far only use it for personal purposes once I'll upgrade my PC just to **** around seeing how can I ever improve all kinds of mods I got on my AC with 8K materials and AO)

Est-ce que quelqu'un a un lien vers Zandvoort 2020 qui n'est pas celui-ci ? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G9ojrLxC4r7NaIQvBQUyIa-mO7pT_mnK Je souhaite télécharger un fichier compressé et il s'agit d'un dossier entier.
V1.31 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13478363

V2.0 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13478383

add -

Hi!

Does anyone here by any chance have a tcr mod including a golf tcr?

I cant seem to find a single one online.
Even without 'please' and 'thanks' or whatever...
Nothing wrong with asking for mods on the 1st post, but it could be nicer.

Here. A nice TCR MOD and it includes the VW Golf.
Having tons of TCR mods, I chosed this one because it is well made and is not a pay mod.

Have fun.

WTCR
1630773633510.png

Last edited:
Well, you can view the texture but can't export it, the only way to get a hold of the textures is to get them from the original source which is ACC. Although not many have access to do that
As I suspected, thx. FWIW they may be fixing this on the new cars they're updating, I'm currently using the beta .72 version.
Asked them for a fix on their FB page, but doubt they'll bother 😐

Even without 'please' and 'thanks' or whatever...
Nothing wrong with asking for mods on the 1st post, but it could be nicer.

Here. A nice TCR MOD and it includes the VW Golf.
Having tons of TCR mods, I chosed this one because it is well made and is not a pay mod.

Have fun.

WTCR
View attachment 1078227
Thank you mate i appreciate it!
And sorry if i seemed demanding i did not mean it!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back