Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,764 comments
Rip bozo, people like you are a reasson why the community wont get nice mods anymore, leaking everything over and over again doesnt make it better but go ahead, assume it was public, never ask the creator, **** on modders that took their time to create the stuff. Really considering to not update the amg a last time cause community doesnt deserve it aparently...

Cool story bro, its ridicoulos how you even assume it was public, but crap dont ask the author or anything. This community already burns and you help to splash some more oil into the fire aswell.
If all those cars were ment to release in the state they are now id not even bother to do so cause either theyre rushed till date or uncomplete. But screw it leaking stuff is so much fun and only mindset that counts is: " me, me, me, want, want, want "
I guess kudos agreed to someone talking their models? And putting them in a different game.

Cool story bro, its ridicoulos how you even assume it was public, but crap dont ask the author or anything. This community already burns and you help to splash some more oil into the fire aswell.
If all those cars were ment to release in the state they are now id not even bother to do so cause either theyre rushed till date or uncomplete. But screw it leaking stuff is so much fun and only mindset that counts is: " me, me, me, want, want, want "
I shared nothing of yours and my comment very clearly states that. The fact that I didn't share it and deliberately stated that I didn't want to upset anyone shows I was considering the "creator". I appreciate the work of the whole community and respect the hard work that goes into making these mods. I haven't leaked anything and tbh I don't remember where I got this or who shared it.

Try and be a little less aggressive and trigerred towards people and you'll get along a whole lot better in life.

Hi.

I'm just curious, will you share your work with the community?
I don't expect it to be good, but yes, happy to give back to the community when it's in a more reasonable state. Currently has the "giant wheels" problem I have yet to sort out. Then others can take and improve...

Last edited:
From Fecebook. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

------------------------------------------------

Charles Sami Razon AmyouniChivas AutoArt - A Super GT Assetto Corsa Group

Admin
BCh73-ln_qV.png

+1

· tScepoun1isor8emd ·

2013 Super GT GT500 Definitive Edition v2.0 Mod Pack

100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!

IMPORTANT:

• Remove any previous installation of the mod before proceeding
  • Be sure to have Custom Shader Patch v0.171 or above or you will crash. CSP is MANDATORY!
  • Use 7-zip File Manager to extract the mod, or else corruption during extraction is possible.

Donation Link: paypal.me/mjnko1988

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/.../1uZEr1DuvSY2-EbqN.../view...

For Full Changelog Read the README File Included Inside

CREDITS:

• Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (All 3D Model Port and Optimization, All Skin Livery Creator, 2013 SC430 Interior)
  • Tuan Nguyen (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 HSV-010GT, 2013 Lexus SC430)
  • Paolo Matias (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35)
  • enkay74 - Real Team Driver Suits and Helmets
  • Kunos Simulazioni - SC430 Engine Sounds
  • United Racing Design - R35 Engine Sounds
  • United Racing Design - HSV-010GT Engine Sounds
  • Ales Ogrinc for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
  • Batch LOD Generator by x4fab (Life Saver!)
  • Microsoft - Simplygon, amazing staff and support!
  • Michael Kitchens for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
  • Vinay Mistry for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!

Chivas Autoart Super GT Team Members:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Vinay Mistry

Godspeed to all of us,
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni

1631141415985.png

no it's fair enough and i get your point, but I'm sure if RD have a problem with his content they will tell him.

Personally I would rather see quality scratch built content but I don't see that happening any time fast.

Anyway to move away from this subject here's something I've been working on and might release soon (and yes these are all made by my fair hands)

View attachment 1078924
I hope you do release these cars, from my perspective they look awesome! I've been keen on finding a solid Oreca 03/05/Morgan LMP2/HPD P2/Ligier JSP2 spec car that I could race alongside the current crop of Oreca 07/Ligier JS P217/Dallara 217 and run those in a race together like the Asian Le Mans Series did during fall of 19 and early winter of 20. If you do release, even if nobody else does, I will certainly welcome your work with open arms.

Have a great rest of your day

You asked kunos for permission to use their 3d models right?
Bro you ripped the models and then put hundreds of hours into it clearly nobody should respect you converting the model into something we can enjoy in AC. Why wait for the release when we can just leak your **** and make sure that people with any standards when it comes to modding stop releasing stuff. There is clearly no difference in quality between this mod and the mods i found on assettoland.

/s btw incase you didn't get it. The overlap with cs rin users is so high and it shows, just filled with people trying to get their hands on mods no matter what onto their garbage pile that they call their 'collection'. It's always the same excuse of 'bro it's not scratch made so **** you lol' .Btw most modding starts with models taken from games, if you're going to be pedantic about it then you might as well delete every single car that isn't 100% scratch made. I wonder how many mods shared here are scratchmade :)

I seriously don't know why it's so difficult for people on this forum to have the slightest inch of respect for people that are putting way more care into their mods than the stuff you find on assettoland and facebook but then go on to worship the releases of people aiming to break the record of least attention paid to pipeline instructions.

Here it is, I do still have it.
Haven't got to 'R' yet in the car mod übercull, but this one will probably go as Fuzo's is so much better.
This one is LHD but Fuzo's is RHD in case that matters to anyone. The cockpit of this one is pretty agricultural. In fact, the whole thing is pretty agricultural, but it'll give you a quick fix if you're desperate for an R26.R.
Anyway, I chased Fuzo about his superior version so it might (hopefully) be out soon. I obviously don't want to share it without his consent.
Hello, thanks for talking to him, I was actually going to ask if he's planning to release it.
It would be such a joy to have a high quality R26R, especially since it's TMM's, I love all of their work and they nail the FWD physics on cup cars so well imo so the Megane (even it being a road car) won't disappoint I'm sure.

I never had a problem with incomplete cars or private mods getting leaked. Maybe you should look at where and who you are sharing it with.

Hey everyone I have two questions.

1. How can I remove the that light in front? It always lights up, even when headlights are turned off.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2020_ks_silverstone_9-8-121-11-43-52.jpg

2. You can see the interior light pops out of cockpit in second pic. Can I 'shrink' this so it lights up only interior part?
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2020_ks_silverstone_9-8-121-11-44-3.jpg

I am fiddling with ext_config.ini in skin folder but I don't really know what I'm doing, can't get result that I want.

Last edited:
speaking of Sonoma... anyone has massive issues with the Ai always crashing in the nascar and indy layouts?
they always end up in the gravel down the hill...

any new ai line?
Actually just grabbed Sonoma last night, not sure why I didn't sooner. Hopped on here just now to ask the same question, AI keep overshooting turn 6 coming down the hill.

Anyone know of a better AI line or brake hint that could fix this?

Looking at all your previous posts, I wonder what you are looking for on this forum. All you do (starting from your very first one) is post pictures of mods you are working on, not one link, no explanation. Is it just for bragging ? In that case there is photo thread here.
The posts that don't contain teasers are mostly to moan about all kinds of stuff. What does this add here...really... ?
why should i even help a bunch of people that dont respect any modders work? tell me why i should do that. why should i put hundres of hours into mods, considering fine details on my recent ones (non leaked) to see links popping up here and there? not to mention that there is a dm function here aswell or discord where you could find me aswell and ask stuff, but no that never happened. not everyone has a live solely revolving arround gtp, idk if you knew but people actually work for their daily bread. oh and btw if you even knew anything about me you would have known that i do some modding stream here and there on discord, showing off how certain stuff is done. there even was a whole car done after my technique and knowledge i passed over at those, but that obviously doesnt matter cause all life is gathering right here on a forum.
You asked kunos for permission to use their 3d models right?
did you ask me or kunos to have this mod or model yourself? guess not right?
Bro you ripped the models and then put hundreds of hours into it clearly nobody should respect you converting the model into something we can enjoy in AC. Why wait for the release when we can just leak your **** and make sure that people with any standards when it comes to modding stop releasing stuff. There is clearly no difference in quality between this mod and the mods i found on assettoland.

/s btw incase you didn't get it. The overlap with cs rin users is so high and it shows, just filled with people trying to get their hands on mods no matter what onto their garbage pile that they call their 'collection'. It's always the same excuse of 'bro it's not scratch made so **** you lol' .Btw most modding starts with models taken from games, if you're going to be pedantic about it then you might as well delete every single car that isn't 100% scratch made. I wonder how many mods shared here are scratchmade :)

I seriously don't know why it's so difficult for people on this forum to have the slightest inch of respect for people that are putting way more care into their mods than the stuff you find on assettoland and facebook but then go on to worship the releases of people aiming to break the record of least attention paid to pipeline instructions.
actually realtalk right here, wonder where those nice guys are hiding we need more of them.
I never had a problem with incomplete cars or private mods getting leaked. Maybe you should look at where and who you are sharing it with.
the source of this has been found aswell so far i can tell, so far most of the people in here cant tell that the gtr and the rsr is fairly rushed/unfinished
Hey everyone I have two questions.

1. How can I remove the that light in front? It always lights up, even when headlights are turned off.
View attachment 1078936

2. You can see the interior light pops out of cockpit in second pic. Can I 'shrink' this so it lights up only interior part?
View attachment 1078937

I am fiddling with ext_config.ini in skin folder but I don't really know what I'm doing, can't get result that I want.
seeing here as a nice prove what im talking about when looking at the turnsignal lights. and again the question, why should i help here? helping and supporting my leaked cars? nah not gonna do that.

Haven't got to 'R' yet in the car mod übercull, but this one will probably go as Fuzo's is so much better.
This one is LHD but Fuzo's is RHD in case that matters to anyone. The cockpit of this one is pretty agricultural. In fact, the whole thing is pretty agricultural, but it'll give you a quick fix if you're desperate for an R26.R.
Anyway, I chased Fuzo about his superior version so it might (hopefully) be out soon. I obviously don't want to share it without his consent.
Thank you so much

Chill out man, I'm fairly new to AC and don't know how things are rolling yet. If the car in the pics is your leaked mod, sorry for that. Hope you have good time modding.

Chill out man, I'm fairly new to AC and don't know how things are rolling yet. If the car in the pics is your leaked mod, sorry for that. Hope you have good time modding.
new people cant know that ofc, it was just a conveniant example that the mod isnt finished in that regard. has in this context nothing to do with you as a person although its a shame fresh people use leaked stuff already

why should i even help a bunch of people that dont respect any modders work? tell me why i should do that. why should i put hundres of hours into mods, considering fine details on my recent ones (non leaked) to see links popping up here and there? not to mention that there is a dm function here aswell or discord where you could find me aswell and ask stuff, but no that never happened. not everyone has a live solely revolving arround gtp, idk if you knew but people actually work for their daily bread. oh and btw if you even knew anything about me you would have known that i do some modding stream here and there on discord, showing off how certain stuff is done. there even was a whole car done after my technique and knowledge i passed over at those, but that obviously doesnt matter cause all life is gathering right here on a forum..
None of this is related to the points I made 🤔

Last edited:
None of this is related to the points I made 🤔
if you read the last sentance what you said carefully again youd get it. i dont live on gtp my whole day, so i just posted stuff i was working on and if you even looked at it once, which you didnt, you would have seen that i talked about the REX that i made which is currently on hold due to lack of "good" physics modders and sound modders. im glad if there very talented people which i could give a 3d base they could place nice sounds and physics on cause the REX was a cool lambo, thus writing that in here. so that doesnt add anything to modding exept showing i added something appropriate in the given context, with explanation of the standing point i have to it aswell

why should i even help a bunch of people that dont respect any modders work? tell me why i should do that. why should i put hundres of hours into mods
simple answer: stop

you are clearly an anxious and sensitive person, you should just stop and calm yourself.
Stop giving of yourself if it causes you so much pain and turmoil

Me personally dont care if ANYONE likes/wants/complains of my efforts because I am a centered individual and do not allow others to tip me off of my peak. I simply DO NOT CARE. Rarely have you heard me complain about this or that mod. If I dont like it, either I fix it, bin it, or wait for some update. There are HUNDREDS of popular mods that I dont use, but want to use... however I dont go complaining. The ability to accept criticism is a valuable resource in life and perhaps you will discover that one day.

If my beta/wip stuff gets "leaked"... that is MY FAULT
...accept responsibility of YOURSELF.

You should learn to accept your failures and learn who you can trust or not... rather than venting your own insecurities and fragile nature upon others. Go take a walk and do some self-evaluation of your issues..

Last edited:
If its scratch made its not a mod, (modified game files) its DLC; either paid or unpaid.

There will ALWAYS be pirates, but to quote lord Gaben himself, "its a distribution problem". If your stuff is too expensive and/or hard to get more people will take the easy route.

God, CM was available for 50c and people still pirated it. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack, and for what? A pretend race car?

/2c

Last edited:
I go one step further and say that a mod is only legitimate when you have done everything from scratch, but zero zero, nothing on stage, make a new box ... and go ahead.

Nothing to use shortcuts like rtb or google data, all by hand, I add that it is only legitimate if in addition to that you are putting the washing machine, making a paella and listening to pink floid, at the same time.

:D

I have the bonny one got it from discord I haven't had a chance to get it in game yet just downloaded to my phone today, I'll post a link later if you like.
If it's possible yes, I've seen some screenshot about it but never found it :boggled:

Edit: I didn't know that the nismo was leaked. I thought it was released but I didn't know where. Don't take my request as a "give me your secrets", I don't want to cause any problems to anyone :guilty:

Last edited:
technically a "mod" is an external "thing" that is applied or done to "modify" a game/tool/car/other that was not original present/available,
scratch made or otherwise, real-life or simulated
This ^

You are modifying the game. CM is a mod. CSP is a mod. Every car and track added to Assetto Corsa that isn't in the base game (or official DLC) is a mod.

These things are recognised as mods in games like Skyrim, so why are people taking a different approach to AC?

One question left, do you know how is Clio V6 developement going? Some modder was posting how it was going but he stopped around one year ago, do you know and could tell me what happened to that project?

you are clearly an anxious and sensitive person, you should just stop and calm yourself.

Me personally dont care if ANYONE likes/wants/complains of my efforts because I am a centered individual and do not allow others to tip me off of my peak. I simply DO NOT CARE. Rarely have you heard me complain about this or that mod. If I dont like it, either I fix it, bin it, or wait for some update. There are HUNDREDS of popular mods that I dont use, but want to use... however I dont go complaining. The ability to accept criticism is a valuable resource in life and perhaps you will discover that one day.

You should learn to accept your failures and learn who you can trust or not... rather than venting your own insecurities and fragile nature upon others. Go take a walk and do some self-evaluation of your issues..
suddenly everyone knows each others personality... i already know what i did wrong, dont need someone on the internet to tell me that thx. undeiably i did mistakes revolving that, as im also not perfect like nobody is, since there popping new links every 3 days its somehow just sad. as if people just couldnt ask a single time is it public or ask me as the author for whatever stuff. i am indeed a person that likes to help, but not under these circumstances where my work is just kicked arround with bare feet. i never heared apart from some nice discord members a thank you or anything else and i do this stuff in my freetime like 95% of the userbase. even helping kind off urd out rn with a fresh look of modding in the 3d area.

Telling someone to take a walk because he actually gives two ****s about his work, not to mention that somehow the people leaking these mods are not at fault. I don't think there's a better way to sum up gtplanet's AC modding forum members. One guy specifically mentions that he isn't sure about sharing it because he doesn't know whether or not it's publicly available and then someone uses the ripped models excuse to share it anyway.

I guess it's truly not their fault as it's in their nature as a cockroach to completely disregard what the author might want, even when others bring up that it might not be a released mod.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back