Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
I doubt that its street legal lol. It just looks like a normal C9 without a wing. Quite a bit would be needed to make it street legal. Pushing the side exhausts to the back, removing/replacing the race car antennas, different headlight height, hiding the car's internals with body kit revampments, raising car ground clearance ect... Same story goes for the interior.
Hence why I used quotation marks.

There is no Peugeot P88 in Assetto Corsa right? If so, I'm hoping I might peak some modder's interest here :)

View attachment 1080649

There was some discussion years ago, but nothing came to be I guess: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wm-p88-peugeot-group-c1-welter-racing-51-1988.315569/
Nearest model is this in AC.

knhlJY.png

TN Modding (of the excellent F355 and 360 Challenge Stradale updates) have just released their Ferrari 575 Maranello.
Download link is in the video description.

• 2 versions: manual and f1 gearbox
  • Completely revised model (opening doors, damage model, etc.)
  • movable exhaust
  • all analog gauges working
  • physics totally re-edited (with a lot of real data)
  • config file with many effects:
refracting lights, metallic color effects, separate high and low beams, wipers, banner glass, etc.
- sound by AmplifiedNL: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/amplifiednl-ferrari-512tr-soundmod.175529/

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

any time i try to lauch the track "buzetski dani 0,8" i get a crash with the error "Can’t launch the race: track main layout is missing."

Reloaded the tracks several times from racedepartment and installed it using content manager but the error remains. Some people seem to have the same problem, but reading the comment section on racedepartment it seems for most people the tracks works perfectly.

Any ideas...where the source of such problems may lie...? Help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex
Just rename the folder of the track in Buzetski_Dani and do the same with the KN5 inside the folder. It will works fine then (Even it requires a new EXT_CONFIG which is not present since the track is on 0.7 version from a long time. I will make it as soon as i found time ;)

EDIT (I missed the v0.8 update but the solution works fine too)

• Rename the track folder from buzetski dani 0,8 to Buzetski_Dani
  • Then rename the buzetski dani 0,8 o and buzetski dani 0,8 inside the folder like Buzetski_Dani and Buzetski_Dani_1
  • Then copy and paste those two new names inside the models.ini

Everything will work fine
Well...thank you VERY MUCH! Worked like a charm. Strange though that for other people this seems to work without renaming.

:)

Yeah you are right, some of the fantastic looking mods are overpowered, grippier, stiffer and not easy to keep up during a quick race or track day ride then the similar class cars... You can edit the power output by unpacking data file and changing values in drivetrain, engine and power scripts in data file and repacking them. But it's not always easy to retune to realistic specs in this case reduce power....Also at physics department (suspension, grip, ffb, bodyroll) I can only say to compare it with similar cars datas which you think are more realistic, watching real-life review and driving videos and doing some trail-error tests which in my opinion needs more experience which I cannot invest enough time yet. If you can reach out this guy did good physics updates and try to learn more but he is not around for a while :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOFM8OEKoRVgf2APXb157g/videos

There are also some modders good at physics on facebook where this mod released...Tell them about yoıu opinion

Same modder released a BMW M2 few hours a go...again same situation..even stock 2015 M2 is as fast as a Ferrari 458 Italia.. I hope they realise this situation and do something...
True, that brilliant physics wizard from Youtube hasn't been seen or heard for quite some time now.

I have just left a comment on their release post, hopefully they will reply or something. I only have comment on the straight line performance, since I have not got my wheels back.

Are their BMWs behaving quite like race cars?

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:
Zytek Rework Mega pack
1631736554717.png

Contains:

Zytek 07s and LMP2
Ginetta Zytek GZ09s and LMP2 in 2009 and 2010
Zytek 09SC and SCH
Zytek Z11SN in all 3 Package (including the 2014 ELMS Package)
Gibson 015S

Link: https://mega.nz/file/WDZ1AKTJ#e8ThzGDVz5HqjVH9Xqv0SEWTgmrU4WWaXM2wqo7Diu4

From the RMS Team:
Kamil Cader (physics)
Fullnoise (physics)
SpeedStar2000 (skins)
TGR77 (Sound + engine)​

Attachments

• 1631736653095.png
    1631736653095.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 63
Yes Tim but where can we find these cars actually?
The updated links are here: https://www.velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/ferrari_race_cars.html

the Le Mans versions have driving lights, as used at Le Mans and Sebring. The others do not, as they were in the Mille Miglia, Nürburgring 1000km, Swedish Grand Prix, Spa and Road America. All skins match actual liveries that these cars had at the different races they entered in 1957. There are also two fictional skins, in black and dark blue.

Two new driver models for these cars are here: https://www.velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/new-cars-&-updates.html

Last edited:
Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
__custom_showroom_1631737164.png

Hi All!

This may be a crazy question considering how many cars I already have, but I was wondering if anyone knows of anymore Audi LMP cars out there I may not have in my collection. I know there is an '03 out there for purchase, I will get it soon! But I didnt know if yall knew of any gaps I may have. Also, the 2013 R18 i have is huge compared to the other cars, does anyone know where a normal sized one is? haha Thanks!
View attachment 1080756
There is a R8R in Assettoland

Last edited:
Hi All!

View attachment 1080756
Firstly the massive one is the 2014 package car the 2012 package was also the 2013 package just to clear you up also That 2011 R18: where did you get that one? Since these are all free if you can would you provide a link to all of them (if any are private don't send a link) i've got 2008, 2014 (obviously since it's kunos), 2015 and 2016

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back