Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,757 comments
MNBA's Singer DLS is out
(Patreon link, but free download, no registration or other hoops to jump through)

1.png

Last edited:
2000 Mazda RX7 - RE Amemiya Racing #7 for Chivas Autoart RX7 GT300

Enjoy, hope you like it.

12345.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_rt_suzuka_15-9-121-21-57-17-min.jpg

Last edited:
There is somewhere rainfx cfg for SVEG and Silesia Ring tracks?
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = surface_road?, ?curb?, barrier?, wall?, tirewall?, markings_continuous, ?pit?, ?concrete?, grandstand, paver_repeat
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = surface_road?, barrier?, wall?, tirewall?, roadsign?, ?pit?, ?concrete?, grandstand, banner?, paver_repeat
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = roadsign?, banner?
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = surface_grass?, environment, dirt_overlay, paver_repeat
LINES_MATERIALS = markings_continuous

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?rmbl?, ?concrete_old?, zs_beton_?, zs_kostka, zs_roof_pit_metal, zs_kostka_pit
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?concrete_old?, zs_beton_?, zs_kostka, zs_kostka_pit
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = zs_sil_map1, zs_tyrewall, zs_sand, zs_sil_zoom
ROUGH_MESHES =
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_MESHES =

Last edited:
Esprit3905's GT5 conversion of Tokyo R246 is looking amazing. We'll soon be able to finally retire that godawful and wholly-inaccurate ACF GTR2(?) port with the giant anime billboards.

Now this is what i wanted!! I had this on my list of 10 tracks that needs to be ported to AC alongside the two tracks from a Japanese doujin racing game.

Aaaand it's encrypted. Of course it is. Afraid thar someone would alter their Forza rip lmao
Sadly it is, and I can't do this...
I just wish it wasn't encrypted - mainly for uniformity with previews (I don't mod nor want to change mods). Definitely an increase in fidelity compared to the Velo version I have.

Surely later a new wish will appear in that list of mods :lol:
Anything more will be a pleasant surprise. My track wishlist was Macau, Sebring, Long Beach, Bannochbrae, and Tokyo R246. Just 1 left. :D

(Not because these are my favorite tracks.)

Where can we found this updated version ?
Can't be shared publicly as its an update of a paid mod (or rather, it used to be a paid mod which had been taken out of circulation, so I'm not 100% on the rules with that scenario). I've just checked and the link that we all worked from is down, and I'm not at my PC for a few days now. Maybe someone else could help.

Last edited:
Can't be shared publicly as its an update of a paid mod (or rather, it used to be a paid mod which had been taken out of circulation, so I'm not 100% on the rules with that scenario). I've just checked and the link that we all worked from is down, and I'm not at my PC for a few days now. Maybe someone else could help.
Understand, thank you for the feedback 🙂
I'll let the track as PayMod in my listing

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back